PDA

View Full Version : matchups

H8er-aid
12-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Its still a little early but the matchups we've had are much closer to our rank than last time. Thanks gree its much more fun playing even battles!!!

H8er-aid
12-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Another really close matchup...thanks again

tom73
12-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Pretty happy with matchups here too.

td2
12-14-2013, 07:57 AM
For us, the matchups have been terrible so far.

mxz
12-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Our matchups haven't seemed to go by rank...at all. Seems to only factor in aggregate strength.

Death666
12-14-2013, 12:50 PM
My teams match ups have sucked!

sister morphine
12-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Our matchups haven't seemed to go by rank...at all. Seems to only factor in aggregate strength.
Wasn't that always the way? Some days (most of them hopefully) you're the pigeon; others the statue.

lazygun247
12-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Pretty sure you aren't getting matched based on rank but rather your levels or your total defense/atk i think.

We have been matched up consistently against ppl way under our rank. We are around 300 and we have been matched against 700-900s every battle thus far. We only have 26 members in our syndicate though

Nighteg
12-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Our top 250 syn have been matched up against top 4 :confused:
There were a lot of top 50s also :mad:

Frackoff
12-14-2013, 02:32 PM
We have been matched up with Top3...Top10...but only 1 or 2 syndicates in our category of so called strength.
Gree hates all of us..lol

H8er-aid
12-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Still continue to have great fights. Only had one battle that was bad our strongest player had no targets but did manage to crack open a couple cold ones during the hour downtime.

KingOW
12-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Last matchup that's the last one on streaks have been overall much tougher for us. It's to many fights now I can't believe it's a coincidence. How is it for y'all?

Zaz42
12-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Last matchup that's the last one on streaks have been overall much tougher for us. It's to many fights now I can't believe it's a coincidence. How is it for y'all?

We have noticed this too. I dont think its a coincidence.

sister morphine
12-14-2013, 04:00 PM
The last streak my syn finished (5 wins) was pretty straightforward. So far have only lost twice - both times to 3-man splinter factions at the start of the 4-wins run.

Molly's Voice
12-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Considering nobody has been able to beat the new Molly Maguires yet, I'd say I'm happy with the matchups thus far. Keep up the good work GREE.

Senator McCarthy
12-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Match ups are all over the place. When ranked lower... we got tougher teams and higher up we went we got easier teams.

It almost seems as if Gree is rewarding gold use and punishing lack of gold use.

RuckusX
12-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Gree must be having a good laugh, not only are my hits not worth the ip, but we are continuously matched against teams way out of our range.

Christurbo
12-14-2013, 11:51 PM
Yeah there have still been battles where only a few of us are able to find a target.

Asto
12-15-2013, 02:29 AM
We were happy. Had a few bad ones, but nothing special.....until now. Just been matched up with lights out, and guess what? We are one win away from our win streak, bloody typical. They've only scored 45k so far. We asked if they could give it up and they wouldn't-we're only 30k behind them but decided to sit it out. Even FC gave up a battle for team that I'm guessing were on a streak. Thanks gree and thanks lights out....not

Touch Down
12-15-2013, 02:36 AM
We were happy. Had a few bad ones, but nothing special.....until now. Just been matched up with lights out, and guess what? We are one win away from our win streak, bloody typical. They've only scored 45k so far. We asked if they could give it up and they wouldn't-we're only 30k behind them but decided to sit it out. Even FC gave up a battle for team that I'm guessing were on a streak. Thanks gree and thanks lights out....not

Why should LO give you a free win because you asked them? Even more so why get upset when they decline to throw a battle?
Respect LO

Asto
12-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Why should LO give you a free win because you asked them? Even more so why get upset when they decline to throw a battle?
Respect LO
When did I say I didn't respect them? My point is that it was a crap match up. I don't expect them to give it up just because we asked, but we didn't expect them to say no and then only put 70k on the board. If they'd have said no and out 200k+ on then fair enough. They could've given it up but still scored 50k+. Besides, they weren't even on a streak anyway as their leader said they'd been matched with SAS in their previous battle

sister morphine
12-15-2013, 03:13 AM
Respect LO
Maybe for the community of players? If LO had been one or two away from completing a streak I wouldn't expect them to give it up, but if they're on a zero wins and the other team are one away, why not. Such things happen in KA. One time the guild I was in at the time was one win from 50 wins and got matched with a strong team. The others had had bad matches, so agreed to let us win. In return, our guild's leader agreed to try and get matched with them again (which we managed to do by syncing declarations) and let them win.

At the time we could have made a run for the 56 wins prize, but our leader showed himself to be a bigger man than that. Big respect to him.

Asto
12-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Maybe for the community of players? If LO had been one or two away from completing a streak I wouldn't expect them to give it up, but if they're on a zero wins and the other team are one away, why not. Such things happen in KA. One time the guild I was in at the time was one win from 50 wins and got matched with a strong team. The others had had bad matches, so agreed to let us win. In return, our guild's leader agreed to try and get matched with them again (which we managed to do by syncing declarations) and let them win.

At the time we could have made a run for the 56 wins prize, but our leader showed himself to be a bigger man than that. Big respect to him.
Thank you, someone with some sense. As I said, even FC gave up a fight for team which I'm 99% sure were on a streak (doubt they would stand down or only score 33k points in a fight for no reason). How would LO like it if they got a bad match and were one win away from a streak and the opposing team refused to stand down?? They wouldn't would they

Captain Torgue
12-15-2013, 03:44 AM
It almost seems as if Gree is rewarding gold use and punishing lack of gold use.

Lies and propaganda, we would never do such a thing!

Captain Torgue
12-15-2013, 03:46 AM

If it makes you feel any better we just ended lights out winning streak :)

Asto
12-15-2013, 04:17 AM
If it makes you feel any better we just ended lights out winning streak :)
It does thanks :) Their leader said they'd just versed you the war before we faced them which is why we couldn't understand why they wouldn't let us win

cooch
12-15-2013, 02:10 PM
It does thanks :) Their leader said they'd just versed you the war before we faced them which is why we couldn't understand why they wouldn't let us win

Trying to realistically understand your point. Of course we are all bummed when we lose a streak. But when war starts all are going for a streak or 50 wins. Top 30 or so and streak teams do get 50 wins.

So why do you think they need to roll over for you unless you had a special relationship with you? For those going for 50 wins there is not much slack for losses as SAS and FC tend to ruin your day.