PDA

View Full Version : 24 hr Event Vanished Everywhere

Mastert55!
12-13-2013, 05:06 PM
iOS and Android now both have major issues. All the NPC's have left in fear for being beaten. Somehow, with the Android issue, iOS has followed in its path. Everything device wide, to my belief, has gone missing. FIX IT GREE. People have invested lots of either time/money or both into this crap to get better pixels!!!

Bobar
12-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Same just happened to me. Data push and all mission targets gone. Gree gree gree....

JT77
12-13-2013, 05:09 PM
It's ok, they are bound to come back, minus any loading you had done. Probably with a few hours to go so you have to spend more gold on an event where gold was going to be necessary.

Thumpr
12-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Just checked (iOS) and mine are just where I left them.

Lou Sir
12-13-2013, 05:14 PM
It's ok, they are bound to come back, minus any loading you had done. Probably with a few hours to go so you have to spend more gold on an event where gold was going to be necessary.

I was using golds over 500 on the Sub Zero 1/2 way then stopped for dinner. when I came back he is gone .. what the heck??? Gree ..

TheRain
12-13-2013, 05:15 PM
I am on Android and do not have this issue

Sumiala
12-13-2013, 05:15 PM
iOS and Android now both have major issues. All the NPC's have left in fear for being beaten. Somehow, with the Android issue, iOS has followed in its path. Everything device wide, to my belief, has gone missing. FIX IT GREE. People have invested lots of either time/money or both into this crap to get better pixels!!!

Title not entirely accurate.
But I have been in the game for a while now without logging off.
So not doing that until I finish and see the prize I am wanting...
But feel bad for those that now have to go and get their money back.

Sirius
12-13-2013, 05:18 PM
We are on it folks. We should have this fixed shortly. I'm going to close some of the many threads open on this.