PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some new RP units?

tomstenson
12-13-2013, 05:05 PM
With all the RP that the SLTQ's and other events have awarded, how about some new RP Units? Ones that can make a difference in your stats, not all these puny ones that max out at 100 attack. Since you're jacking up the strength of the units awarded on events, how about something useful to spend the RP on?

OneHoop
12-13-2013, 05:22 PM
We could use some fresh scratcher prizes as well, but at least they aren't being handed out as "prizes"!

I'm still hoping for a LE building that we can only buy with respect points. The Gangster Club, or something like that...

M@

JeffinChi
12-14-2013, 11:32 PM
You mean you guys aren't happy with ballistic vests, Viking blades, and siege rockets?!?!?!

tomstenson
12-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Honestly, I would be happy with just some new, stronger RP units. Gree added stronger Honor units to Kingdom Age and stronger Valor units to Modern War, so how about some stronger Respect units for Crime City. Something you can buy, even if expensive, that will have an impact on stats?

Molly's Voice
12-15-2013, 03:20 AM
No. New respect weapons will do nothing for Molly Maguire stats.

Stop complaining about the game.

tomstenson
12-16-2013, 12:37 AM
No. New respect weapons will do nothing for Molly Maguire stats.

Stop complaining about the game.

You can troll me all you want. It doesn't make you cool. Actually, in your mind it probably does. To everyone else, you're just a sad little man.

Captain Torgue
12-16-2013, 12:56 AM
With all the RP that the SLTQ's and other events have awarded, how about some new RP Units? Ones that can make a difference in your stats, not all these puny ones that max out at 100 attack. Since you're jacking up the strength of the units awarded on events, how about something useful to spend the RP on?

We are looking into it. I will pass your suggestion on to the developers.

GucciMane
12-16-2013, 02:38 AM
You can troll me all you want. It doesn't make you cool. Actually, in your mind it probably does. To everyone else, you're just a sad little man.

i read this post being in a bad mood and it quickly cleared it up. thanks tomsten. :)