PDA

View Full Version : Join My Syndicate

The Billionaire
12-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Myself and another member of Fight Club have built a strong syndicate called Capone's Crew and we're looking for a few more players with strong stats to fill our remaining spaces.

We've almost got all the bonuses purchased and it's a great team where we have fun whilst fighting hard. Only 4 bonuses left to purchase and we've got 4/5 Influence bonuses

We finished 152nd in the last war with only 40 players. If you've got good stats then hit me up on the Line chat app, ideally we'd like to recruit light gold spenders because that's what most of the team is made up of but all are welcome.

If you're interested in joining then download Line asap because that's the comms app we use and holla at me on there.

My ID is:

b1ll1onaire

thats all letters except for the two number 1's

Thanks for reading and bring on the next war.

The Billionaire
12-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Still got spots available

Don Emilio
12-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Why wouldn't you do something realy epic and join my humble syn and make a CC unprecedented move ...a humble and never to be forgotten inteligent and never to be forgotten decision ....!

Don Emilio
12-28-2013, 07:35 PM
With all due respect for all your achievements and contributions to this forum....why in the world you are are just trying to be a sheep when you never have been ....this game is dead....be a Hades and be a King ...be an exemple for all top players who lost the the confidence and interest....Give ! ....and you will be remembered ......syndicates are "passé ". as you probably know by now .........