PDA

View Full Version : A&F and CJ54, Thank you

SC4R
12-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Thank you for all that you've helped us with. I wonder if you enjoy these games as much as we do. Do you play these games and can you share your profile with us? I would like to add you as my mafia friend.

Mafia code: 314.424.131

The Billionaire
12-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah thanks to the both you, without you guys the forum would be modless.

I believe they both play but they'll never give their code out in public. Think how much hassle they would get in game lol

alex6789
12-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah thanks to the both you, without you guys the forum would be modless.

I believe they both play but they'll never give their code out in public. Think how much hassle they would get in game lol I believe A&F gave out her code a few weeks ago in a Q&A.....low level player poopyhead or something like it....She said she doesn't play often....

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Thank you for all that you've helped us with. I wonder if you enjoy these games as much as we do. Do you play these games and can you share your profile with us? I would like to add you as my mafia friend.

Mafia code: 314.424.131i see what you're doing there.

SnowSnow
12-13-2013, 03:07 AM
Yeah thanks... But in the same light what the heck?

You do a good job around here. Admit it.
Glitches happen, we know this. But it makes us upset when you say you are looking into something and then never ever acknowledge it again. ESPECIALLY during an event. Take the raid boss for example.
We posted here, and yes people made several threads. It was acknowledged by the mods you are looking into it... It's been 10 days.. Nothing.
Yesterday my mini and several others accounts did not receive the combined prize for completing the LTQ/SLTQ...
Again another glitch that hasn't even been acknowledged but it's an issue especially going into a battle weekend. So now I'm down the huge stat increase as well as a modifier.

If it doesn't effect everyone then it's not a big deal. Like you really don't are and we will "get over it". Truly not good. Yes I have tickets in for raid boss. Yes I have tickets in for the SLTQ and ltq.

Regardless.. Last time I had an issue it was 3 weeks on a ticket to transfer an account. I literally had to call gree headquarters. I talked to someone and he got mad at me for calling. He literally told me off on the phone!! Still have his name and extension.. Then, he asked me my email address.. Saw the ticket and moved the account in about 30 seconds. Said bye and hung the phone up..
So maybe it's time to call again? In don't know...

In all,yeah. Great job on keeping the riff raff down. Great job when the entire community has an event issue. Poor job when there are sporadic issues with events/rewards and we are trying to communicate with you guys. Also tryin to prevent the flood of hundreds or tickets.

Peace...

SC4R
01-03-2014, 10:20 AM
GREE! THANK YOU!

So nice of you for naming an item after me.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5338&d=1388773137

I hope you have one for FIGHT CLUB. Maybe a nice melee item?

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Why rez this garb? Go gape elsewhere

Javid
01-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Is this a joke Thread? it has to be!

mb402n
01-03-2014, 12:48 PM
GREE! THANK YOU!

So nice of you for naming an item after me.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5338&d=1388773137

I hope you have one for FIGHT CLUB. Maybe a nice melee item?

Nice necro

Dirtidawgidvas
01-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Where's a & f now? Usually he/she would've have event items up. Another scheme to make us spend....

Niccy
01-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Where's a & f now? Usually he/she would've have event items up. Another scheme to make us spend....

She doesn't have to put the items up she does it to help out , so be greatful

CJ54
01-03-2014, 02:07 PM

A&F is out today, I'll see what I can do about the event items.

I believe they both play but they'll never give their code out in public. Think how much hassle they would get in game lol

I haven't played actively in a couple of years. It's kind of like when I worked at a coffee shop years and years ago and had to stop drinking coffee.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-03-2014, 02:09 PM
She doesn't have to put the items up she does it to help out , so be greatfulhow do u know that's not part of their job?? No I will not be grateful.

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 02:10 PM
I haven't played actively in a couple of years.

Well don't start now.. It's been a subliminal exercise in masochism for many today.

varman
01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Thank you gree for destroying my revenge list and connection problems

RuckusX
01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Well don't start now.. It's been a subliminal exercise in masochism for many today.
Best post ever.