PDA

View Full Version : A&F and CJ54... Why Does Gree Promote False Items??? Does The Third Item Even Exist??

cckill415
12-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Great way to rip people off... You guys are doing a fantasic Job. I been loyal to you guys since day one. I been playing for close to 2 years now... I have spent 10k+ I'm really considering quit this game after the stunt you guys pulled on stealing our 50th win (first win not counting) and now this?

I have completed both the ltq and sltq, but never received the third prize (syndicate runner 130/170k)
How does one get both and not the third? Please explain this.

SnowSnow
12-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Same here on my mini
Here's proof

Oh, and the boss event glitch? Where are we with that???

The Billionaire
12-12-2013, 08:23 PM
It happens occasionally, it happened to me in MW a couple of weeks back.

Just send a screenshot of both the weapons you won and they'll check your inventory and add the missing item.

I know you're frustrated buddy but it's a bit harsh taking it out on A&F and CJ. It was simply a glitch in the matrix.

Davidvilla
12-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Hope they will fix it before war starts.

Mr. R
12-12-2013, 11:26 PM
LOL, at least you got the other 2 prizes. I haven't got the syndicate one despite my syndicate finishing, neither did I get the 3rd prize.

Davidvilla
12-13-2013, 07:41 AM
Still not a word from mods..

SnowSnow
12-13-2013, 07:49 AM
LOL, at least you got the other 2 prizes. I haven't got the syndicate one despite my syndicate finishing, neither did I get the 3rd prize.

That's a hard one to swallow there... its the modifier as well as the item..
if it was game-wide they would be all over it..

it happened to my mini but not my main account. My mini was the only one in the synd that it wasn's awarded too that completed both events. It's really weird it happened but more upsetting they are not acknowledging us knowing they are reading about it. Again, it doesn't effect the entire game then it gets overlooked.. I'm sure if we were awarded 10 truck on accident they would have had that looked into and taken off my inventory an hour after the event.

reticlover
12-13-2013, 08:38 AM
It happens occasionally, it happened to me in MW a couple of weeks back.

Just send a screenshot of both the weapons you won and they'll check your inventory and add the missing item.

I know you're frustrated buddy but it's a bit harsh taking it out on A&F and CJ. It was simply a glitch in the matrix.

Well said, well said

CJ54
12-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Definitely send in a ticket.

Assault and Flattery
12-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Yes, please send in a ticket. Support can manually reward the item.