PDA

View Full Version : False advertisement gree!!! Finishing both ltq and stlq doesn't give you third prize!

cckill415
12-12-2013, 07:20 PM
False advertisement gree!!! Finishing both ltq and stlq doesn't give you third prize!!!

Wow, anyone shocked???

reticlover
12-12-2013, 07:28 PM
It does, exit game and go back in

cckill415
12-12-2013, 07:33 PM
I tried that 5 times. Nothing...

SnowSnow
12-12-2013, 07:34 PM
It does, exit game and go back in

I did. And killed the app.
And rebooted device.
My main account has it. Mini dies not.

Yet again... Another glitch.
Boss event-no answer... Looking into it for 7 days now???
Ltq-sltq-let's see how long this takes.

cckill415
12-12-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm not the only one. I promise you that... Checking with every member from SAS, I'm sure you'll find one... SAS has 7 teams right?

Fourth Horseman
12-12-2013, 07:43 PM
I wish that was the worst thing i could complain about regarding gree...I bought a vault of gold on November 29th but i didnt get the gold. Ive messaged them nearly every day and how many replies and gold have i got as of right now?....About 0!!!!!....Give or take....0!!!! What a bunch of crap!!!

evilmind
12-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Complain to apple if you did not get the gold.

TZora
12-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Complain to apple if you did not get the gold.
don't encourage fraud!!

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 09:45 PM
don't encourage fraud!!
I clicked your "Posting Guidelines" link and nowhere in that post did I see *anything* against suggesting a refund. Are you suggesting a change in your sig?

Please explain how encouraging a refund that goes in accordance with either Google Play's or Apple's Terms of Service is breaking these rules in any way.

Because I know for a fact that buying content that was not as advertised entitles iOS users to a full refund of the money spent on that falsely advertised content.

In fact, I'll go so far to say as WITHHOLDING the information to encourage a customer to get a refund when entitled is MORE fraudulent --> it is, in layman's terms, conducting "bad business"

TZora
12-12-2013, 09:52 PM
i didn't say that .. gree says that!
i tried to "help" people by suggesting them what they should do but i got a vacation for 10 days from the forum for that :)

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 09:53 PM
i didn't say that .. gree says that!
i tried to "help" people by suggesting them what they should do but i got a vacation for 10 days from the forum for that :)

That messed up and I'm sorry. I guess people don't like the bad business they're running being told to them.

TZora
12-12-2013, 10:01 PM
i plan to be a spectator now .. and just wish to see when are people going to say "enough is enough"! this kind of thing is "ok" (but not acceptable) in a third world country but come on, this is America, UK, Canada, Europe, etc! don't you have any laws there? i'm just amazed! it is not just one or two complaining, there's a huge bunch of you all but all you do is complain here on the forums. you guys expect something to happen? doing nothing, changes nothing. so what are you all waiting for? no, i'm not encouraging anyone to do the wrong thing, i'm talking about doing the right thing. of course, depends .. right to who and wrong to who :)

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:13 PM
i plan to be a spectator now .. and just wish to see when are people going to say "enough is enough"! this kind of thing is "ok" (but not acceptable) in a third world country but come on, this is America, UK, Canada, Europe, etc! don't you have any laws there? i'm just amazed! it is not just one or two complaining, there's a huge bunch of you all but all you do is complain here on the forums. you guys expect something to happen? doing nothing, changes nothing. so what are you all waiting for? no, i'm not encouraging anyone to do the wrong thing, i'm talking about doing the right thing. of course, depends .. right to who and wrong to who :)

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Crime City players are the most masochistic group of players I've ever seen.

Nowhere else will you see a community of players so willing to pay money to the same people who are spitting in their faces.

After Extended-Last-Minute War, half this game community became legitimate diagnoses of Stockholm Syndrome.