PDA

View Full Version : New LTB live!

c00guy
12-12-2013, 05:20 PM
60 mil for this baby! Can anyone post prizes?

RuckusX
12-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Not going to buy it. If they made the collection time 12, 24 or 48 then I would. 18 hours still means one collection a day for most people like me. Yet makes the building susceptible to robbery for most people who work and sleep. I don't have a million iph yet to help me upgrade the building anyway. Regardless this one wont be adding to my iph.

c00guy
12-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh well, then you just have to wait for another whopping 24 or more days till they release the next one! :-D

Hexum311ad
12-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Not going to buy it. If they made the collection time 12, 24 or 48 then I would. 18 hours still means one collection a day for most people like me. Yet makes the building susceptible to robbery for most people who work and sleep. I don't have a million iph yet to help me upgrade the building anyway. Regardless this one wont be adding to my iph.

I'm with you, I'm tired of my Shiners still being robbed every day, going to build this sucker, get the prizes
then sell it =D

Mr.Unknown
12-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Not sure who's guilty, but whoever designed this LTB has a turdy fantasy.

Adult Movie Theater + CTRL C + CTRL V = Slay Belles

I'll get it even tho its a ugly effer.

TZora
12-12-2013, 06:28 PM
simple solution ...

buy it ... upgrade it as far as you can ... sell the building. weapons won .. mission accomplished! *of course, if gree doesn't eff it up by not crediting the weapons*

Phillip99
12-12-2013, 08:15 PM
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Slay_Belles

OffensivelyNamedGuy
12-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Gree was waiting for me to start my NC8 upgrade before they released this..you're welcome lol

TZora
12-12-2013, 09:11 PM
why can't u just upgrade previous LTBs when you know gree could release a new LTB any moment? when i feel gree could release a new LTB, i just go upgrading my previous LTBs cuz they take lesser time to upgrade than stock buildings. planning a nightclub upgrade around such times is the worst thing to do.

anyway, gree has given 23+ days to buy/upgrade slay belles ... just saying

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm guessing the prize stats will be for babies too

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 09:56 PM
They overinflate the stats on every event, bosses, LTQ, EXCEPT for LTB.

And here LTBs have been going on for years and they STILL have the same **** stats. Buying a Toy Box a full year ago essentially gives me the same stats as buying a Fowl Deli last week. Now upgrading it you'll get more stats nowadays, but that is negligible, insignificant, miniscule compared to the stat gains of every other event in this game. Where is the incentive for players to even build a hood anymore? Readers of my golden girl thread know the answer: there is no incentive anymore. The highest stat players in the 80-120 level range all have below $1k IPH.

No matter what way you cut it to build your income, whether you ROB other players to buy the LTB, or you IPH it yourself, or all of the above, the amount of work required to level your LTB is considerably higher than the amount of work to blindly click on an individual boss with a new account that's guaranteed to beat level 100.

If you have lower than level 3 NCs, I can't recommend you even participating in this event. At all. Yes, even thinking LONG TERM (>1 year), my Shiner's Still (which is almost a replica of this building in scale and output and collection cycle) has only been upgraded ONCE, perfunctorally just to pass 30 hours of time in between more important upgrades. Your 18 hour buildings will also get robbed the most out of any other building in your hood. 20/26 hr "odd" collects just have to be reset once every 4/7 days.

You will be forgoing WEEKS of future income just to get a piddly first prize.

alex6789
12-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I guess the gree art department took an early holiday and just dressed up an old building....(adult theater).....can anyone remember the beautiful art work on the shiner stills? a bunch of folks in my syn got upset with a supposed hacker till I reminded them it's identical to the chem plant....lol

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I guess the gree art department took an early holiday and just dressed up an old building....(adult theater).....can anyone remember the beautiful art work on the shiner stills? a bunch of folks in my syn got upset with a supposed hacker till I reminded them it's identical to the chem plant....lol

lmao I forgot who but the first poster on the forums to bring up the chem plant lookalike said it had me laughing my ass off.

I think To Die For Designs, Bloody Barbershop, and even Smoked Fowl Deli look nice.

But that Big Top Burlesque is still in the corner of my hood surrounded by garbage cans and trash bags

The Night Prowler
12-12-2013, 10:31 PM
I was waiting for this to come out. But at those prices i think i will just up grade my office buildings.

alex6789
12-12-2013, 11:12 PM
lmao I forgot who but the first poster on the forums to bring up the chem plant lookalike said it had me laughing my ass off.

I think To Die For Designs, Bloody Barbershop, and even Smoked Fowl Deli look nice.

But that Big Top Burlesque is still in the corner of my hood surrounded by garbage cans and trash bags lol yes, the big top is a big, ugly honker......I used mine to create a carny hood....

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-12-2013, 11:52 PM
this ltb is good for a free 150k raw stat increase. no gold required. cant argue with free. im in.

FlyMeMoon
12-13-2013, 12:10 AM
It's getting boring spending so much time upgrading a building and having so little time to upgrade current ones. Part of the fun of this game was getting your IPH up and yes you can do it via new buildings but we have no choice when we constantly have new buildings. It's not exactly left in our hands and we have to spend 3 weeks doing upgrade after upgrade which doesn't require a lot of brain power. Its not a case of shall I upgrade an NC or the gem store because there's hardly any time. Variation is the spice of life... how about we have some.

cubic
12-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Only 95 hours left on my NC to finish, plenty of time to get the cash I need to start this LTB. Canīt go for max lvl anyway so Iīm not to concerned about having timed it badly.

skeeterz71
12-13-2013, 12:36 AM
I'd buy the damn thing but when I try to, I get cannot connect to server!

Muj
12-13-2013, 12:37 AM
The ltb is too expensive for most people anyway, for me its a good opportunity to concentrate on my ncs

GucciMane
12-13-2013, 01:14 AM
It's getting boring spending so much time upgrading a building and having so little time to upgrade current ones. Part of the fun of this game was getting your IPH up and yes you can do it via new buildings but we have no choice when we constantly have new buildings. It's not exactly left in our hands and we have to spend 3 weeks doing upgrade after upgrade which doesn't require a lot of brain power. Its not a case of shall I upgrade an NC or the gem store because there's hardly any time. Variation is the spice of life... how about we have some.

see:

The ltb is too expensive for most people anyway, for me its a good opportunity to concentrate on my ncs

We've always been expected to make hard upgrade decisions given a small time constraint, this is exactly why I think LTBs deserve higher stat payouts than what they currently have.

Here I'm calculating how much gold to spend on an LTB event based on my collected IPH, any needed robberies, upgrade time, etc. just to get 50k in stats versus mindlessly (and admittedly DRUNKENLY) clicking "Cash Attack" hundreds of times to get a 300K stat gain from bosses.

Everyone has to go through the decision at some point, whether to play the LTB or upgrade the NC.

The key to winning that battle is all in your judgment: picking which buildings to FOREGO to upgrade the more crucial type-A NC. As far as I'm concerned, there will "always" be another LTB. Your decisions in this matter can end up costing, or saving you, weeks in income building time. Muj has the right idea - I'd highly recommend forgoing the 18 hour collection buildings. From experience, those tend to get robbed the most and you have the least control over them based on our natural desire (and need) to sleep 6-9 hours/night. I passed up the shiner's still (well, only built one and never touched it for almost a year) to upgrade my NC twice and it was one of the best hood planning decisions I ever made.

you lee
12-13-2013, 01:25 AM
so... anybody can give me the list for the rewards plz
Thx,

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-13-2013, 01:31 AM
you could always continue upgrading ncs and just purchase the ltbs. Upgrade them at a later time. sure, you miss out on the upgrade prizes, but 100k stat prizes are a dime a dozen these days.

My2cents
12-13-2013, 02:30 AM
I've had to sacrifice past LTB upgrades for my NCs. Overall I'm glad I did now that I have two level 10 NCs. If you're up against this kind of decision this 18 hr payout is the one to skip.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-13-2013, 03:20 AM
I've had to sacrifice past LTB upgrades for my NCs. Overall I'm glad I did now that I have two level 10 NCs. If you're up against this kind of decision this 18 hr payout is the one to skip.i skipped a few as well and got my ncs to level 9 each. glad i did.

I'd disagree that this is one to skip purely on its payout cycle. If you're a freak and log in many times during the day, then hitting this collection shouldn't be too hard. plus, if one collects from ncs regularly: 6x3 hours = 18 hours. fuzzy math, but it works for me. I wouldn't discount this building altogether. It got ok payouts at level ten.

cynicalmofo
12-13-2013, 05:18 AM
i skipped a few as well and got my ncs to level 9 each. glad i did.

I'd disagree that this is one to skip purely on its payout cycle. If you're a freak and log in many times during the day, then hitting this collection shouldn't be too hard. plus, if one collects from ncs regularly: 6x3 hours = 18 hours. fuzzy math, but it works for me. I wouldn't discount this building altogether. It got ok payouts at level ten.

Yup, but it would still take a year of on time collections to get your money back on the level 10 upgrade alone assuming you had a 51% discount modifier...