PDA

View Full Version : (iOS) Frosty Fracas war graphs

BethMo
12-12-2013, 03:59 PM
The Rainbow Room got to take it easy for half of this war with no one else making a push for first. But the competition for top ten was fascinating! Initially, twelve guilds were fighting for the ten spots. After half a day, Sauce dropped out of the competition, settling for 12th place, and Centurions and Dark Prince Alliance pulled away from the pack. The remaining nine teams stayed in a close pack, swapping positions frequently. It came down to the final two hours to see who would get edged out. Rainbow Rug and Rainbow Party both gained over a million points, while UNLEASHED had a late start time and wasn't able to get a final battle, ending up about 3/4 millon behind the tenth place Bad Touch.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3750/11345332984_a90d960781.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7301/11345313856_5ff15846e3.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3788/11345332964_d317c4298b.jpg

drygores
12-12-2013, 04:45 PM
I wanna see one for android! Be nice to see our final push(knights of furians was the guild of ours I fought in)

But Grats to all winners in iOS.

Sweenz
12-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Great war everyone, very entertaining.

However I have a bone to pick with one of the members of Centurions. There was a point during the war where RP were fighting you guys on Wednesday and one of your members had the audacity to change their name to "enjoy combustion". To you sir I ask, how's leveling your Blazestone coming along? Oh.. right. Cute :)

Once again great war!

knights
12-12-2013, 05:03 PM
this war actually made the week whizz past so fast. Good stuff because holidays is closer now!

busteroaf
12-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Great war everyone, very entertaining.

However I have a bone to pick with one of the members of Centurions. There was a point during the war where RP were fighting you guys on Wednesday and one of your members had the audacity to change their name to "enjoy combustion". To you sir I ask, how's leveling your Blazestone coming along? Oh.. right. Cute :)

Once again great war!

Or the fact that they had to farm the inactive leech that made his way into Rug? The GM, and mighty cents with all their bonuses, couldn't even farm another inactive GM/GC/GS/HC reliably? Man, you must really suck to farm a commander in a war. Just saying.

Oxilated
12-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I wanna see one for android! Be nice to see our final push(knights of furians was the guild of ours I fought in)

But Grats to all winners in iOS.
The furyans are such a D*CK to Epic Knights

CMON, you guys already have war epics, why need more?

couldnt you guys just be happy with your blazestone and give kertzman to a guild who never had a guild war epic and spent so much money and then you threw them off?

you guys are such a d*ck

btw, im not part of EK, i was just watching your guild when you formed it
your intentions are Sh*t

drygores
12-13-2013, 05:14 AM
The furyans are such a D*CK to Epic Knights

CMON, you guys already have war epics, why need more?

couldnt you guys just be happy with your blazestone and give kertzman to a guild who never had a guild war epic and spent so much money and then you threw them off?

you guys are such a d*ck

btw, im not part of EK, i was just watching your guild when you formed it
your intentions are Sh*t

Were ****s for winning? Not our fault epic knights folded under pressure. We just a bunch of guys who like to have fun. And its just anouther part of the herd. You will see us everywhere soon:)

SkySD
12-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Nice looking graphs. The war was much more quiet compared to the last.

Epon
12-13-2013, 06:33 AM
This war may have been cheaper for RR, but it wasn't much, if any, for the rest of the top 10. Granted, Cents traded in 11th place last war for 2nd place this war for just a couple more million points.

Zyntree
12-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Don't forget about the battle for 13th! We lost by a measly 40k points, but it was fun none-the-less. Great graphs again BethMo

cafedecoy
12-14-2013, 04:21 AM
So sad that unleashed got dropped from the top 10 race because they did not match... the results may have looked different...

DaveO
12-14-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm laughing AT you right now, not with you.

Ok DK, you heard the guy. We're going to need you to step aside next war so that US can get an epic+.

That's how it works, right Oxilated?

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 08:38 AM
I'm laughing AT you right now, not with you.

Ok DK, you heard the guy. We're going to need you to step aside next war so that US can get an epic+.

That's how it works, right Oxilated?

That's not what i meant, you were sitting at 1.5m points, then last minute you decided to throw EK's money.
you already all have war epics, EK doesnt, it may have been the only chance they will get any GW epic, now their guild is destroyed cause of your **** move.
you greedy bastards.

and no, US cannot get epic+ as long as OTB is on the way

To BROS, i admire your guild, it never gets destroyed. top 25 guild is fragile and can get destroyed easily, your guild is still standing

knightsanddraggings
12-14-2013, 09:05 AM
That's not what i meant, you were sitting at 1.5m points, then last minute you decided to throw EK's money.
you already all have war epics, EK doesnt, it may have been the only chance they will get any GW epic, now their guild is destroyed cause of your **** move.
you greedy bastards.

To BROS, i admire your guild, it never gets destroyed. top 25 guild is fragile and can get destroyed easily, your guild is still standing
Actually, you would be surprised. A lot of people in KoF did not have any war epics. In fact, some didn't even put up 20k points! Let me ask you a question. If you were in KoF's place, would you do the same? The answer is obviously yes.

drygores
12-14-2013, 09:51 AM
you greedy bastards.

You do realize we got more points then OTB right? We have 2 top 10 guilds. Combine those numbers. And ur starting to scratch the surface.

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Actually, you would be surprised. A lot of people in KoF did not have any war epics. In fact, some didn't even put up 20k points! Let me ask you a question. If you were in KoF's place, would you do the same? The answer is obviously yes.
you are lying, most of people in KoF has blazestone and devoted. looked at the guild after war

You do realize we got more points then OTB right? We have 2 top 10 guilds. Combine those numbers. And ur starting to scratch the surface.
and with 80 people, you can have more points than OTB but guild caps at 40
OTB has 40 people

Eunuchorn
12-14-2013, 10:20 AM
The whining about "let someone else have an epic" is rather amusing.
You prob farm stripped GMs too, don't ya Oxi?

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 10:29 AM
The whining about "let someone else have an epic" is rather amusing.
You prob farm stripped GMs too, don't ya Oxi?
nope, our guild is top 25-50, and we dont have any gm stripping, just some members leeching

Eunuchorn
12-14-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm confused on who got bumped from an epic on android then 😰

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm confused on who got bumped from an epic on android then ��
EK has 3m points last hour at 10th place
Fury has 1.5m points last hour at somewhere in the 15 place

so EK was happily enjoying their future epic until Fury decided to be and **** and use all their money to bump EK out of 10th place, so EK lost 10th place by 90k points in the last 10 mins of war
EK doesnt have any war epics, Fury has blazestones and devoted and now the kerstman

Eunuchorn
12-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Ya, I still blame 10th for settling & expecting the win. If a guild has the participation & matchup in last hours to jump up 5 spots for the epic, I say power to them.

Harbear
12-14-2013, 11:04 AM

so EK was happily enjoying their future epic until Fury decided to be and **** and use all their money to bump EK out of 10th place, so EK lost 10th place by 90k points in the last 10 mins of war
EK doesnt have any war epics, Fury has blazestones and devoted and now the kerstman

I don't know whether to be very flattered or to file a restraining order. This guy knows everything we do and how much we have in our bank accounts. I'm going to go eat lunch...but I think you already knew that?

drygores
12-14-2013, 11:28 AM

Its called strategy. And it worked. So deal with it

Bluntman
12-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Yeah I have to agree if they did well enough to jump into the 10th place spot then let them have it. Dont ever just "think you're safe"

theRussian
12-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I found this wars prizes to be lacking so didn't bother at all :p good push to everyone though

Bluntman
12-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Edited for being an idiot lol

Eunuchorn
12-14-2013, 02:45 PM
I found this wars prizes to be lacking so didn't bother at all :p good push to everyone though

Depends on what kind of player you are.

F/A is OP in arena, but high attack is generally better than high def.

High def is great for leveling, though, & many players are beginning to compete for high level bragging rights

busteroaf
12-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah I have to agree if they did well enough to jump into the 10th place spot then let them have it. Dont ever just "think you're safe"

I also agree. Stupid on your part to assume that you were safe. You essentially gave up at the end, while someone else hung around and made a push and knocked you out.

IMHO, you don't deserve a win anyway.

knightsanddraggings
12-14-2013, 07:54 PM
you are lying, most of people in KoF has blazestone and devoted. looked at the guild after war

OTB has 40 people
Okay, a lot of people do have a lot of epics. Either way, there were at least 5 people who were in that guild who had never gotten an epic. Most of them hardly even scored.

sbchristian10
12-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Is he seriously saying that a guild should be nice and roll over to allow them to win? I didn't know competition worked that way..... Its that guilds fault for assuming that they would be safe. You're never safe until the war is over.

drygores
12-15-2013, 12:18 PM

OTB has 40 people

You honestly know us to well...or wait you don't. Like 10 people carried furyans to top 10. And no where near 40 fully contributed in unicorn stampede. Us in furyans were not planning on top 10. Just sitting out to save gems. But when we seen how weak the competition was, a few of us decided to strike.

And yes we have many war epics. Furyans is a subguild of unicorn stampede. So most the people in it battled with unicorn stampede. Furyans is only 2 weeks old. But we have to many people for just 1 guild. You will be upset by this guild many times if it hurt you so much that we WON top 10.

Eunuchorn
12-15-2013, 02:00 PM
You honestly know us to well...or wait you don't. 10 people carried furyans to top 10. And no where near 40 fully contributed in unicorn stampede. Us in furyans were not planning on top 10. Just sitting out to save gems. But when we seen how weak the competition was, a few of us decided to strike.

And yes we have many war epics. Furyans is a subguild of unicorn stampede. So most the people in it battled with unicorn stampede. Furyans is only 2 weeks old. But we have to many people for just 1 guild. You will be upset by this guild many times if it hurt you so much that we WON top 10.

/clap

Down with teh noobs & crybabies!

drygores
12-15-2013, 02:40 PM
/clap

Down with teh noobs & crybabies!

Well that makes me feel special. An applause from the great eunuchorn himself!

Cry with the rest, or join the best!

Sarah 101
12-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Good job "10 members end in top 10 " wow ^_^

toogoodformyowngood
12-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Good job "10 members end in top 10 " wow ^_^

it's not a 10 member guild. it was just carried by 10 members.

toogoodformyowngood
12-15-2013, 06:39 PM
you greedy bastards.

In love and war all is far.

Lol, correction btw *ahem* you meant that US cannot get epic + as long as DK is in the war? :p

EK should be strong and come back stronger! Don't give up! :)

Just cause a guild misses out on top 10 doesnt mean that they get destroyed.

Good luck to EK and KoF. Looking forward to battling you guys in the top 10 :)

jon_funzio
12-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Congrats to all teams, especially Centurions who took back the placing they deserved. Many fought with class and dignity, others less so, nonetheless congratulations on your rewards and for the many hard fought battles.

SomethingStrange
12-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Congrats to all teams, especially Centurions who took back the placing they deserved. Many fought with class and dignity, others less so, nonetheless congratulations on your rewards and for the many hard fought battles.

Ouchtown, population you, bro!

SoletaDM.
12-17-2013, 02:59 PM
What was tenth place overall score in And?

Nvd its only 7.5 mil I noticed it on a Majestic tab