PDA

View Full Version : Where is my gold?

mulabenzy
12-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I just bought a vault to finish the Ltq... The money is gone from my account but I did not receive any gold...

Is this common? I already emailed support but I would like to receive my gold before the end of the event as that is the reason I bought it!

H8er-aid
12-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Request a refund.. You will not have by the end of the week if you wait on gree. Just repurchase it

umatic
12-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Same thing happened to me. The last time I bought some during a battle, FOR the battle. I went to gree support and it took them weeks to give me the gold. Same thing happened to me a bout 30 minutes ago, this time I requested a refund from Google... why wait if I'm buying it for the event and they won't send it I want my money back... hopefully Google is faster.

Mactarvish
12-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Bought gold want to finish the job. But gold is not received. What to do now? i want to finish now. to receive sorra's car.

Mactarvish
12-12-2013, 04:51 PM
hopefully Google is faster.
Not only faster, smarter too.

umatic
12-12-2013, 04:52 PM
I hate to say it but you wont get that car. I didn't even bother emailing support on this.

primetime347
12-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Sorry to say guys, You wont get your gold neither will you get your money back before the end of this event. This happened to me a few events ago, and it took about 2 full weeks to get reimbursed.

Fourth Horseman
12-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh yeah you think thats bad?! I ordered a vault of gold on November 29th, I still havent receieved any gold! And on top of that Gree is ignoring my messages to support! I am so outraged and offended i cannot even tell you how angry i am without getting banned! I have been playing this game and buying gold for such a long time. I am seriously offended that Gree has treated me like this. I dont know what i did to deserve this, but they have ignored me two weeks while i missed out on finishing a boss event, now an ltq, and now i doubt ill ever get it. Good luck to you all.

TZora
12-12-2013, 06:08 PM
you bought gold and didn't get it??

http://imagesup.net/?di=313869004552

first time i heard of that!!

rocker21
12-12-2013, 08:23 PM
I just bought a vault to finish the Ltq... The money is gone from my account but I did not receive any gold...

Is this common? I already emailed support but I would like to receive my gold before the end of the event as that is the reason I bought it!

It takes gree weeks sometimes to get gold back. This has happened to me 4 times in the last two months. I contacted Google and also gree again. I am writing to whoever I can find email addresses for. I spentld thousands on this fricken game and for screwed cuz I spend 50 on gold which I never got which wkuldve finished the ltq. I didn't have enough .money to get fifty dollars worth of more gold so I now am at an extreme disadvantage.

umatic
12-13-2013, 06:16 AM
I got my refund, it took about 1 day for Google to take care of it.. I submitted a refund request on their website and replied to the order email one worked..

Hopefully gree can get the delay straight. I'm not going to stop buying gold, once in a while but I don't think there is a point trying to mak a quick purchase like that again until they get it straight.

djonny88
01-10-2014, 12:34 AM
hope your gold is at my account:P hehe