PDA

View Full Version : Why does it take 3 days to transfer an account to another device?

jrmw
12-12-2013, 10:33 AM
I submitted my request 3 days ago and still have had no response from Gree on getting this resolved. My old device is wiped and I now have no access to the game. Really sad that something that should be so easy has turned into a painful process.

CJ54, the specifics have been sent to you in a private message. Please help get this resolved.

Thanks.

justsomedood5
12-12-2013, 10:58 AM
I know this isn't particularly helpful for your situation, but for future reference if you do the transfer while you still have access to both devices you won't need to get Gree involved and the transfer takes like one minute.

jrmw
12-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I know this isn't particularly helpful for your situation, but for future reference if you do the transfer while you still have access to both devices you won't need to get Gree involved and the transfer takes like one minute.

I don't you think you can transfer like that anymore.

justsomedood5
12-12-2013, 11:16 AM
I don't you think you can transfer like that anymore.\

Yes you can. Apparently for a while you couldn't, but they since changed it back to the old system. I can confirm this method works as I transfered onto a new device right after WD ended on Monday.

iZheil9152
12-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Gree support has taken < 3 days for me only once. They have a waiting list and will get back to you in time...

BDH
12-12-2013, 11:54 AM

Can you explain how to do this? I just got a new phone and can still log on to my old phone. Dont want to deal with Gree.

justsomedood5
12-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Can you explain how to do this? I just got a new phone and can still log on to my old phone. Dont want to deal with Gree.

Sure.

On old device, go to "more" and then "funzio ID". If you don't already have a funzio ID, you'll need to set one up (just takes a minute). If you've already got a funzio ID, then simply sign in and select "transfer game". It will ask if you're using your old device or new device, and so you'll obviously select old device.

On new device, go to the same funzio ID section and enter your login details. Select transfer game and select new device. Account transfer is instant, although you'll notice that the game takes some time to load pics of all your units, maps, etc.

jrmw
12-12-2013, 12:23 PM
I see where you can do the transfer yourself now. Wish I would have know that prior to this mess. But your right, it doesn't help now that my other device has been wiped.

erickd271
12-12-2013, 12:36 PM
I transferred my own account in 5 mins...... I'm iOS just did it through the funzio ID thing

BMWC
12-12-2013, 02:27 PM
I've been waiting 3 weeks to hear a response from Gree to get my account transferred.. 3 days? Consider yourself lucky.

nkeywithdnb
12-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Gonna be testing this today. Hope to have success.

BDH
12-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Instant transfer didn't work for me. I'm going from iOS to a new android phone so assume that is the issue. Guess I'll have to deal with Gree after all.

CobraStrike
12-12-2013, 05:50 PM
3 days..ha...least ive waited was a week. Right now im in my third week of waiting for a transfer. Missed so many events..

nkeywithdnb
12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
BDH, Don't think you can transfer android to iOS or vice versa. I may be wrong. I just did the transfer through the funzio tab today on iOS. Works just fine.

Luuzer
12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
BDH, Don't think you can transfer android to iOS or vice versa. I may be wrong. I just did the transfer through the funzio tab today on iOS. Works just fine.

that wasnt possible before, but it is possible now, just think U have to go through greedys for that

Stooboot
12-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Lol 3 days? Try weeks, get some patients and wait in line.