PDA

View Full Version : iOS 20131211 dataset problem?

OneHoop
12-12-2013, 07:52 AM
On two of my devices--iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 3--when I tried to update the dataset to get the LTQ event, it took forever. When it finally loaded, I had reverted to the 20131114 dataset, the case auction event was gone, and my stats were screwed (attack about half of what it should be). I have tried restarting the app multiple times, and deleting and reinstalling it several times, never with a different result. At this point, the LTQ is an impossibility unless Gree grants me a banktruck of gold for the screwup, but I am very concerned about getting my accounts back in order before the battle!

Any tricks? Any plans to push a working dataset later today?

M@

Sirius
12-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Please try reupdating now as this should be working. If not please send in a ticket.

Guisseppe17
12-12-2013, 04:45 PM
On two of my devices--iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 3--when I tried to update the dataset to get the LTQ event, it took forever. When it finally loaded, I had reverted to the 20131114 dataset, the case auction event was gone, and my stats were screwed (attack about half of what it should be). I have tried restarting the app multiple times, and deleting and reinstalling it several times, never with a different result. At this point, the LTQ is an impossibility unless Gree grants me a banktruck of gold for the screwup, but I am very concerned about getting my accounts back in order before the battle!

Any tricks? Any plans to push a working dataset later today?

M@
Son of a....this just happened to me now. Was working fine, had wifi issues so was popping in and out, next thing I knew the case event was gone and I had lost half my stats.

Oh and I lost the latest LTB just now too. Great.

candyson
12-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Easy fix. Get an android

OneHoop
12-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Confirmed that I regained both accounts yesterday after the 20131212 dataset. After the 24h LTQ was over, unfortunately :(

M@