PDA

View Full Version : Original - Commander's Tool

SGT Rud
12-12-2013, 06:10 AM
I figured I would create a new thread to re-put this out, vs reviving an old thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArpQRbEVWmWUdHZkd09xbG5vcEF6RldkZF8yV25NU mc&usp=drive_web#gid=10

H (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArpQRbEVWmWUdHZkd09xbG5vcEF6RldkZF8yV25NU mc&usp=drive_web#gid=10)ere is the Commander's Tool.

It has multiple tabs.

If you ever want quick direct access to it, its original threads location is always in my signature.

Now what is in this tool?

1.) Tab one includes the original Health Regen Calculator presented by Sledge, but it has a ton of tweaks. Mainly the ability for you to input the bosses health, your level and attack, and it will tell you how far you can get on free hits/cash hits/gold hits, and give a very rough estimate on needed gold for it.

2.) Tab two is an energy regen calculator. It will calculate energy required for an LTQ. All you have to do is plug in the correct info from your end, and it does the rest. Will tell you gold requirements. It runs correctly and even calculates gold requirements for those under 1000 energy capacity.

3.) Tab three is a stamina regen calculator. It works in the same exact method as the energy tab above.

4.) Tab four is a faction LTQ energy tracker. It is still a work in progress, but useful to an extent. If you already posses a proper LTQ walkthrough, you can plug the numbers in and it tells you the appropriate energy needed per player for a faction based LTQ. Other features of this tab are in the works.

5.) Tab five is a fortification calculator. It allows you to input a few simple sets of data, and it will tell you costs of cash and concrete needed to build the level of walls you want. We might have another tweak for this in the pipe line, but havent started working on it yet.

6.) Tab six is the final tab at the moment. It is the thank you tab to those involved in completing what is currently posted in the link above.

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-12-2013, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the update! A great tool, as always

SGT Rud
12-12-2013, 06:20 AM
I would like to state that we are currently tweaking some of the functions in this tool. I have no date set for when we will re-release it.

1.) We are making adjustments to the gold calculations in the boss health estimator.

2.) We have been discussing the value in giving an estimated WD points cells with the regen calc. Currently it has not come out of the discussion phase.

3.) It has been discussed and is currently in the works of making the energy and stamina regen tabs into a single tab and making them a little more simplistic and user friendly.

4.) Lots of tweaks coming out for the Faction LTQ tab.

5.) fews tweaks coming out for the Fortifications tab regarding the health of the walls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, if anything stops working, PM me here or in groupme, and I can usually fix it within minutes.

You can download the document and have your own personal copy.

You can use this document online.

I have about 3 other copies of this scattered throughout my google drive systems, some test models, and one original which is completely un-touched except for me. If you break the tool above somehow, chances are, I can repair easily. But please PM me and let me know you did. Someone a month broke it and left it there for the next guy. At least he got a hold of me and I fixed it for him on the spot. Just let me know, and have no worries.

dispohero
12-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Suggestion... we all want to minimize gold use, so it would be nice to use the boss health calc to calc max cash hits and min gold hits on any particular boss in the table, ie. it would show me i need 17 cash hits and 2 gold hits to kill boss 70, instead of 6 gold hits.

edit: i'm no excel expert, but i think column D formula should be =ROUNDUP(IF((C25=0),IF(((C$15*D$22)<B25),C$15,(B25/D$22)),0),0) and column E formula should be =MAX(0,ROUNDUP(IF(((D25+C25)<C$15),0,((B25-(C$15*D$22))/E$22)),0)) obviously, with the proper row number from 25-33 substituted for each

SGT Rud
12-12-2013, 09:45 AM
yes, we are working on this. trying to work the calculations backwards then forwards again isnt easy.

droffatsto50
12-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Needs to be stickied!

CJ54
12-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Needs to be stickied!

I think we may need a new "important info posts" thread with links, actually.

droffatsto50
12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
I think we may need a new "important info posts" thread with links, actually.
Even better idea :)