PDA

View Full Version : GREE Customer Service Rep Vaporizes Loyal Customer

CaptChaos
12-11-2013, 09:11 PM
A loyal 2 year GREE gaming customer...

mreilly
12-11-2013, 09:17 PM
that sucks man. Getting fuc**d on a technicality is retarded and bad business. Rewarding loyalty and retaining high revenue players should have made this problem a simple fix. Unfortunately now a days most business's don't know how to retain their high rollers or good clientele.

pb23
12-11-2013, 10:11 PM
They made a decent game, but they've demonstrated time and time again they're terrible at business... Which is why they're going out of it. Oh well, reap what you sow I suppose.

justsomedood5
12-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Sucks, but honestly Kristin is prob the nicest of all bonus program reps.

CaptChaos
12-11-2013, 11:36 PM
I've run my own company for 20 years and I can't even remotely comprehend how GREE could allow this. I've seen it happen with companies that are monopoly type business models (like utility companies)...they just get super fat and an entitlement type of mentality sinks in. I think these guys are enjoying super beefy profit margins and don't care if they lose a guy like me. They wipe their ass with my money.

CJ54
12-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Yes, we will in fact remove people from the bonus program if they harass the program coordinators and/or threaten smear campaigns if they don't get an exception to the clearly stated conditions.