PDA

View Full Version : Bad Santas, Impossible Events, and PJ...Ho Ho Ho!

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Certainly is a joyous holiday season in MW. Bad Santas running around taking everyone's toys (game cash). GREE giving players the opportunity to spend tons and I do mean tons of gold on what will likely be a completely impossible event (collecting medals) for 95% of players except for SUP1 maybe SUP2. And now the return of PJ. What will the holidays bring next? Maybe a new anniversary building that costs 500 billion dollars? What will they think of next?! LOL

Happy Holidays!
Evil M. ;)

vNastIER
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Certainly is a joyous holiday season in MW. Bad Santas running around taking everyone's toys (game cash). GREE giving players the opportunity to spend tons and I do mean tons of gold on what will likely be a completely impossible event (collecting medals) for 95% of players except for SUP1 maybe SUP2. And now the return of PJ. What will the holidays bring next? Maybe a new anniversary building that costs 500 billion dollars? What will they think of next?! LOL

Evil M. ;)

better start saving now...or forget about getting your kids presents this year lol

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2013, 07:42 PM
better start saving now...or forget about getting your kids presents this year lol

Might even have to break open the kiddies piggy banks this MW holiday season. Lol

Ryans67
12-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Gree employees have children that need presents as well. Anyone else see the financial forecasts for next quarter? WOW! They may not be around next Christmas....

lemonhaze
12-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Gree employees have children that need presents as well. Anyone else see the financial forecasts for next quarter? WOW! They may not be around next Christmas.... i didnt see it..care to share?

pb23
12-11-2013, 08:26 PM
i didnt see it..care to share?

www.google.com

Evil Mastermind
12-12-2013, 04:47 AM
www.google.com

Haha! ;)