PDA

View Full Version : Oh, all of a sudden this is a Syndicate LTQ and an individual LTQ?

GucciMane
12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
"Special 24 Hour LTQ: 12.11 - 12.12"

From now on, please label it as SLTQ. We've already dealt with a syndicate boss and an (appropriately labelled) Nightlife SLTQ.

This event going on currently has the same name as the previous, individual Special 24-HR LTQ, but it now necessitates syndicates to make last-minute decisions on their participation and roles in this event.

All I ask, is label it as a SLTQ and not just LTQ on the calendar. thats the least you coud do.

But I believe I'm preaching to a choir of crickets, no one reads or cares about this sh1t anyways.

JakeCullen
12-11-2013, 06:37 PM
It's actually a 23-hour ltq/sltq in my game...

GucciMane
12-11-2013, 06:38 PM
It's actually a 23-hour ltq/sltq in my game...

you're just splitting hairs at this point

JakeCullen
12-11-2013, 06:47 PM
you're just splitting hairs at this point

...don't we all? :-)

GucciMane
12-11-2013, 07:25 PM
...don't we all? :-)

Actually, no.

The Fallen Weapons SLTQ should have been put as an additional event on the calendar. This is far from splitting hairs.

Rudd
12-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Are you seriously crying about these crazy stats and mods?

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Are you seriously crying about these crazy stats and mods?

You would know what I'm "crying" about if you had a single shred of reading comprehension. But unfortunately, you don't.

""crying" is bringing up misadvertisement. I love "crying".

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Yeah his crying.

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Wow a lot of short busses in this thread.

Yeah his crying.

Aside from your poor grammar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying
"Crying (also called sobbing, weeping, wailing, whimpering, bawling, or blubbering[1]) is the shedding of tears in response to an emotional state in humans."

"crying" is what you do when you come across my main which has double your stats and half your level.

I could skip out on this 24-HR (S)LTQ (note the *S*) and still have considerably better stats than you.

Nowhere in my thread did I mention the stats given by the prizes. I don't care. The point of this thread, put in bold letters that you still cant read because I guess reading isnt your forte at whatever place you call a college, is that this event is played as a Syndicate LTQ when it was not listed as such.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Crying-girl.jpg
(a real, human baby crying)

Crying happens during the war. This is me telling Gree to fix their event labels - Far from crying. Its fun for me to see your tard logic spin this into "crying"

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Awww bless his little cottons getting all butthurt..
You know nothing of my stats kid a but you go on believing as you wish.
Don't shed to many tears though.

A post of yours
"Wow those stats are nice! My accounts? I wish. I'm only at 2M attack, and significantly higher level. But again, if you actually knew me from my old syn, you'd know I don't run any minis."
And then from a newer one you claim 2.3 mil attack.
Your stats are nowhere near mine kid.

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:27 AM
A post of yours
"Wow those stats are nice! My accounts? I wish. I'm only at 2M attack, and significantly higher level. But again, if you actually knew me from my old syn, you'd know I don't run any minis."
And then from a newer one you claim 2.3 mil attack.
Your stats are nowhere near mine kid.

http://i.imgur.com/atNvAkW.gif

you couldn't have picked a better post to take from my post history. to add further insult to injury:

Thanks for proving my point about the reading comprehension. If you had any, you'd know that thread was made in total jest toward 5 day old accounts with stats in the millions.

You just tooled yourself lmao

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 10:29 AM
I just owned myself. Well thanks for that. I've always owned myself.

Keep up the good work though kid

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:30 AM
I just owned myself. Well thanks for that. I've always owned myself.

Keep up the good work though kid

Editted for correctness, thanks for catching the slip. You're a tool.

Going into my post history and then taking a parody post I made. Trying to use that as evidence against me, LMAO.

That's like going to The Onion and posting their articles as fact. Well, its not just like, its exactly the same. Not only did you go into my posting history (laugh) you also pulled a parody one at that.

Get tooled son. Or Onioned? You just got onioned bro.

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 10:52 AM
You claimed 2 then 2.3 in another post in another thread. Either way you aren't very strong.

And keep up the name calling kid, just shows you up for who you are and your true nature.

You can keep changing posts and adding little tidbits. Laughing at your own jokes.
Well done. Played very well. According to you that is.
Doesn't change the fact you came on here crying and aren't very strong at all.

panty sniffer
12-12-2013, 11:05 AM
This thread is hilarious.. Just my 2 cents

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 11:21 AM
You claimed 2 then 2.3 in another post in another thread. Either way you aren't very strong.

And keep up the name calling kid, just shows you up for who you are and your true nature.

You can keep changing posts and adding little tidbits. Laughing at your own jokes.
Well done. Played very well. According to you that is.
Doesn't change the fact you came on here crying and aren't very strong at all.

Bro, if I were you, and I just got onioned, I'd stop posting for a couple hours.

I'd hit the showers. Take a break. Go outside. Collect my hood during a nice long walk in the woods. And by the time I posted again later that day, only people who read post history (read: almost nobody) would remember that I got onioned.

Who does that? Reads post history? PedroPimples does.

Whenever you are in need, whenever life or GREE's draconian changes got you down, PedroPimples is there. PedroPimples is there for you, to read your post history back to you. PedroPimples is there for you, like he is there for all of us sinners. He is a shepherd amongst sheep, this reader of post histories. To stand against the odds and read your post history back to you, despite the tomatoes and empty beer bottles being thrown at him.

PedroPimples, he stands atop the highest mountain, a sherpa taking a deep breath preparing himself, yodels to the masses "I GOT ONIONED!"

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Keep going. All these little tirades with made up little words do is emphasize how badly my comments hurt your fragile little feelings.
You want to be a big player, yet you are weak, you keep changing your posts, even old ones to try and hide your mistakes. I won't change any of mine because I have no need to hide and run.
I won't say 1 thing, realise how much a mockery I've made of myself in saying it, and then run to try and save face.

Keep going kid, everyone is watching your forum breakdown and laughing.

Laughing at how your 2mil stats which you think are double mine, are good stats. my mini account is over 2mil and hasn't even reached level 30.
But keep going. One day kid you'll be a real player. One who doesn't have to keep changing his comments to make himself feel better.

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 11:46 AM
This thread is hilarious.. Just my 2 cents

Agree with you.

Rudd
12-12-2013, 01:00 PM
What level are you?

Wow a lot of short busses in this thread.

Aside from your poor grammar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying
"Crying (also called sobbing, weeping, wailing, whimpering, bawling, or blubbering[1]) is the shedding of tears in response to an emotional state in humans."

"crying" is what you do when you come across my main which has double your stats and half your level.

I could skip out on this 24-HR (S)LTQ (note the *S*) and still have considerably better stats than you.

Nowhere in my thread did I mention the stats given by the prizes. I don't care. The point of this thread, put in bold letters that you still cant read because I guess reading isnt your forte at whatever place you call a college, is that this event is played as a Syndicate LTQ when it was not listed as such.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Crying-girl.jpg
(a real, human baby crying)

Crying happens during the war. This is me telling Gree to fix their event labels - Far from crying. Its fun for me to see your tard logic spin this into "crying"

Lab5394
12-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Both of you need to take a deep breath, step back, and ask yourself: What value does this add to my life? You're on an internet forum arguing who's better at a game.

GravyTrain
12-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Better to be onioned than cupcaked.

RuckusX
12-12-2013, 05:26 PM
No, what it necessitates is thousands of members buying vaults of gold so their opponents don't gain the upper hand. And stat inflation was/is necessary for Gree to keep money rolling In from all ranges of levels in Crime City. This is a business, though I agree they could surely manage their game better, which is interested in one thing, revenue.

PedroPimples
12-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Both of you need to take a deep breath, step back, and ask yourself: What value does this add to my life? You both claim to be adults, yet you're on an internet forum arguing who's better at a game.

I never claimed that.

Lab5394
12-12-2013, 06:14 PM
I never claimed that.
OK, I apologize. But still that's not the point.

Mr.Unknown
12-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Just arguing about this crap is sad.

Thread was created to point something out, it shouldn't be that hard providing correct information regarding events.

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:20 PM
No, what it necessitates is thousands of members buying vaults of gold so their opponents don't gain the upper hand. And stat inflation was/is necessary for Gree to keep money rolling In from all ranges of levels in Crime City. This is a business, though I agree they could surely manage their game better, which is interested in one thing, revenue.

All ranges of levels? If I were a new member in 2013, especially after the introduction of syndicate bosses, I wouldn't have played Crime City for more than two weeks.

That is one fact I can most assuredly say. This game has not at all become more of a "welcoming" business toward new players, not in the least bit. And I haven't even begun on the amount I would spend on this game today versus last year (lol)

Just arguing about this crap is sad.

Thread was created to point something out, it shouldn't be that hard providing correct information regarding events.

Exactly right. And I can't believe it takes 3 pages for someone to "get it."

But how this forum community is now though, they intentionally refuse to recognize the point I'm trying to make and would rather attack me based on my stats instead. I could have opted out of the event altogether and still had top tier stats in my level bracket....that's not the point. It's so much easier to completely ignore the entire substance of the argument, write it off instead, and ad hominem attack the author.

The point was this is(was) a falsely advertised event. If the calendar listed the OTHER SLTQ *as a SLTQ* then this one should have been identified as such as well. This event was called "Special 24 Hour LTQ" just like the LAST individual one was. And, Not only were players given 23 hours (not 24) to complete this event, but syn leaders were also required to make participation judgments with a very limited time frame. I'm not a syn leader, not even an officer, but even I recognize that as a problem FOR syndicate leaders.

So-ok
12-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Totally agree. The last sltq was actually an sltq. The event announced as 24-h-ltq was actually an 24-h-ltq. So why was the 24-h-sltq announced as 24-h-ltq? I can't think of any good reason for this decision.
I don't do individual ltqs, but I participate in sltqs. If I had known this is a sltq & not mistaken it as a normal ltq due to the wrong announcement I would have logged into cc a bit earlier in the morning to be able to start articipating sooner.

Guisseppe17
12-12-2013, 11:05 PM
*pops out of gopher hole*
Those morons done measuring d*cks?

So-ok
12-12-2013, 11:35 PM

Wow! This I call a meaningfull expression of opinion.

I posted a simple statement: I don't understand why this sltq was announced as ltq. And asked a simple question: Is there any good reason to announce a sltq as ltq?

Is it really impossible to have a civilized discussion in this forum?

TZora
12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
he wasn't referring to you with his instrument measuring thing :p

PedroPimples
12-13-2013, 01:21 AM

I'm not getting in one of those contests. I'd lose every time.

At the end of the day it's not really that big a deal. Sometimes things change at the last minute, coming on here like this to complain doesn't change anything. If you wanted to get something done, write to support. The mods on here do what they can, A&F gives us as much info as she can, when she can. If all she gets is people coming on here to complain, she will stop doing any of it.
It's mainly the newer players throwing these complaints out. We are a lot more well informed now, with a lot more information than ever before. We've never received this much info about events, dates, prizes before.
A decent syn will change quickly when a new event comes in or an event changes. It was easily doable even missing the first 8-10 hours like I did.

But again, coming on here and throwing a hissy fit about these things isn't going to change it.

GucciMane
12-13-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm not getting in one of those contests. I'd lose every time.

At the end of the day it's not really that big a deal. Sometimes things change at the last minute, coming on here like this to complain doesn't change anything. If you wanted to get something done, write to support. The mods on here do what they can, A&F gives us as much info as she can, when she can. If all she gets is people coming on here to complain, she will stop doing any of it.
It's mainly the newer players throwing these complaints out. We are a lot more well informed now, with a lot more information than ever before. We've never received this much info about events, dates, prizes before.
A decent syn will change quickly when a new event comes in or an event changes. It was easily doable even missing the first 8-10 hours like I did.

But again, coming on here and throwing a hissy fit about these things isn't going to change it.

1) Since when has pointing out a false advertisement been a "hissy fit" in any way? It's been pointed out numerous times ITT, you wanted to make this about stats, somehow *other* players have been able to see this false advertisement. Why can't you? U mad or something?

Either that, or you work for GREE. No one else in this thread has been even close to as adversarial as you.

I'll say it again because you seem too daft to understand, The logic goes as follows. There are two events labelled as a "Special 24 hour LTQ" on the calendar. This SECOND event, while bearing the same label's name as the first individual event, included a Syndicate quest as well. Syndicate LTQs have always been labelled as SLTQ. There is a difference between SLTQ and LTQ, a major one when the word is an ACRONYM. The implications of such have been already stated in this thread, this is actually hilarious I have to draw this out for you a fourth time.

2) Has this game's community really sunk so low where pointing out blatant false advertising is a "hissy fit"? Your words, not mine. The fact that Apple's App Store's Terms of Use policy has given me plenty of fair refunds on GREE's false advertisements in the past tells me these are far from "hissy fits" - but you don't wanna accept that because umad and your ass got onioned. If they were "hissy fits" I wouldn't have been refunded this much money at all. I highly doubt a reputable company would refund a customer based upon their emotional outbursts, would you Pedro? WOULD YOU?

Fact of the matter is, I'm certainly calm'r than you are. YOU'RE the guy who went into my past post history, pulled up a parody post, just to try to prove me wrong. Touche indeed. How is this in any way a "hissy fit"?

The only reason why this post even has this much text is because I'm on a Roll and you honestly make it TOO EASY for me to take a big steaming **** on your posts.

Now I'll sit back and relax as you struggle to try to explain how my thread has been a "hissy fit". I wonder what sort of mental gymnastics you'll go through this time to try to prove me wrong.

PS: "easily doable" is just as "easy" as typing in your Google Wallet or iTunes App Store password. I'm not buying that for a second. Your argument on time has zero. credibility when you weren't waiting on regeneration time in the first place.

PedroPimples
12-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Here we go again. You can tell your mad because I wasn't even talking or aiming a post at you and again you jump in to try and attack me.

The fact it was you started throwing names around shows it is you who got angry.

At this moment in time, apple are refunding against gree without actually checking into gree and the issue at hand.
You started throwing stats around when you threw in a comment about me losing to you despite being twice your level. I responded to your comment.

It is not false advertisement. They advertised there was a LTQ. There was. False advertising would be advertising a sltq, then not giving one. It would be advertising. A 100k stat prize, then only giving a 50k.

This event wouldn't of been able to of been completed without gold, so missing out on a few hours isn't going to change that.
The fact you keep buying gold, then keep asking for refunds says to me you are trying to play gree. Deliberately getting a refund because you know apple or google wallet will just refund. It seems doubtful you would buy if you wasn't able to get "plenty" refunds.

GucciMane
12-13-2013, 02:05 AM
It is not false advertisement. They advertised there was a LTQ. There was. False advertising would be advertising a sltq, then not giving one. It would be advertising. A 100k stat prize, then only giving a 50k.

You say: "False advertising would be advertising a sltq, then not giving one."

How is: "False advertising would be advertising a ltq, then adding additional unadvertised sltq"

Any different?

In fact, care to guess which false advertisement would preclude more money being spent?

PedroPimples
12-13-2013, 03:34 AM
It isn't false advertising because they have exactly what they advertised.

Yes there was also an additional sltq, but that was never advertised. Because it was never advertised it can't of been falsely advertised. They have exactly what they advertised. Then they added an extra bonus on for us as well.

KingOW
12-13-2013, 03:48 AM
I agree with OP, this should have been named 24h SLTQ and nothing else.