PDA

View Full Version : Spreading of players

Jcab12002
12-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Well here is the observance. Players who are in strong factions get stronger and players who play that are in weak will never catch up. I use to be able to complete prestige ltq and now I'm lucky to complete regular. Being greedy and upping the gold buy has already turned me off from the game. There is no need cause people with 12 mil power is way too big for me. So there needs to be power tiers or something to separate players cause a new person will never ever make it in this game. There is no structure at all. Guess that's why I spend money in other games now. Since those things were addressed elsewhere. Comments concerns?

DTA-HOG
12-11-2013, 06:52 PM
There is plenty of competition at all levels of this game. Free players match against free players. Light gold vs light gold... And on up the chain. Everyone one knows that if you want to be #1 it's gonna cost you a ridiculous amount of money. I don't play to be #1. I play to have fun with my faction mates and kill time. I don't care it my stats don't double each month. If I want to raid, I have targets. When I go to war, I have targets. Just have fun with it bro and take it for what it is......... A Game.

Snow Bunny
12-11-2013, 07:29 PM
+1 and the game was out for 1.5 yrs than they made a redicoulus stat inflation where if u spend gold in a decent faction you compete at top ten level in a few months. B4 this would have been impossible without spending about a mortgage payment on LE sets or crates. They have made it easier now than ever to compete at any level u want with a few months time and a few hundred bucks..

DTA-HOG
12-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Sounds like a smart business model to me. For every guy on here "retiring" 20 more are downloading the game.

Mighty Min
12-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Sounds like a smart business model to me. For every guy on here "retiring" 20 more are downloading the game.

...and only 1 out of new 100+ downloading will spend a penny on this mess, numbers don't lie, that's why GREEd keeps baking those same platform games with different names hoping hoping for GREEdy return, but failing failing, just check 'em out, it's publicly traded co

Blade of 3
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Last time I checked the new players are the one with the big stats.

Jcab12002
12-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Been playing this for 1.5 years stats are 3m a 4m d and level 227

SevenO9
12-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Well here is the observance. Players who are in strong factions get stronger and players who play that are in weak will never catch up.

So this game is a perfect mirror of our society? Can't blame Gree, really. Just saying ...

ffp
12-12-2013, 03:07 AM
Last time I checked the new players are the one with the big stats.

You mean all the veteran players secondary accounts? Without connections in the game, there is very little chance of getting into successful factions at very low levels as a new player. See SevenO9's comments I suppose.