PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Problems need mod help please

Lab5394
12-11-2013, 05:05 PM
I've been playing since the Bulletproof LTQ and every prize I've received from any type of event does not show up in my inventory. My Mafia attack & defense goes up so I know I'm getting them, and every time there is new data added to the game more of my inventory dissappears. I've been arguing with support since the first time this has happened and haven't gotten anywhere with them. They told me to send a screenshot of the problem but my phone is so old it doesn't have screenshot built in and the apps available through Google play requires a computer (which I don't have access to). Can a mod please help. P.S. I have tried reinstalling the game with no success.

Assault and Flattery
12-11-2013, 05:09 PM
I don't mean this to sound rude, but do you think the fact that your phone is so old you can't take a screenshot could be a part of the problem? What type of device is it? How much space is available?

Phillip99
12-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I don't mean this to sound rude, but do you think the fact that your phone is so old you can't take a screenshot could be a part of the problem? What type of device is it? How much space is available?

Lol, mission not accomplished.....that sounded a little rude.

Lab5394
12-11-2013, 05:19 PM
I have an android 2.2 and I have 48.82MB of storage left on my phone most of my apps are on my SD card. If it is my phone that's the problem do you think there's anything I can do to fix it aside from getting a new phone.

Guisseppe17
12-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I have an android 2.2 and I have 48.82MB of storage left on my phone most of my apps are on my SD card.
Well there's your problem...you're using an android! XD

Assault and Flattery
12-11-2013, 05:27 PM
48MB is really low, can you remove anything? That may help.

Lab5394
12-11-2013, 05:33 PM
48MB is really low, can you remove anything? That may help.
48MB is a lot for this phone without any apps downloaded it had a little bit more than 100MB free. I'll try deleting some games since this is the only one I play anymore.

Kickur
12-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I have an android 2.2 and I have 48.82MB of storage left on my phone most of my apps are on my SD card. If it is my phone that's the problem do you think there's anything I can do to fix it aside from getting a new phone.

The make and model of the phone would be helpful information. Your problem seems to be a lack of RAM, not storage space. The game can't load all of the data files for display, most like. I'm surprised that the game runs at all.

Try closing all closeable apps before opening the game, it may help. My bet is that you lack sufficient RAM though, this is a normal problem as devices age and apps are updated. This keeps the cycle flowing, software bloat forces you to update hardware, and it's nothing new.

Better put a new phone or tablet on the wish list!

Lab5394
12-11-2013, 06:10 PM
I appreciate everyone's advice. I deleted some apps and cleared RAM but it didn't work so I think ill wait for my Christmas bonus and get a new phone. Until then if it isn't asking too much can someone post a screenshot of the loot section of my inventory so I can see what I have. My invite code is 362 731 866.

sister morphine
12-11-2013, 10:06 PM
It might help if you can clear the cache for crime city, as the app can become massive over time. My phone shows v3.9 as 62MB, but with all the data and documents it takes up 1GB on my phone!