View Full Version : New 24hr LTQ/SLTQ

Assault and Flattery
12-11-2013, 11:52 AM
You have 24 hours, go go go!!

LTQ prizes:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/thehit_zps76ca7d88.jpg

^^ the last thing is the prize for completing both

SLTQ prizes:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/fallenweapons_zps29b2840a.jpg

Tardavic
12-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey guys,

The event has been deployed and is live.

Please make sure you are on the current data set (20131211_10), if not then please close and restart your app.

Thanks for your patience!

bravo 6 vk
12-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Could we know the total energy required for each level A&F...

kevinloh84
12-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Hey guys,

The event has been deployed and is live.

Please make sure you are on the current data set (20131211_10), if not then please close and restart your app.

Thanks for your patience!

First to reply.. It takes quite a while to go live and the time remaining is 22 hour 30 mins..

ccrsimp
12-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Would it be possible for you to also post the goal list?

eNtroX
12-11-2013, 07:29 PM
thx very much.. amazing prices... thats what we wanna have.. not like last LTQ hehe..

btw.. we are half way through already... ;-)))

SnowSnow
12-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks
Can you please answer us about the Boss Glitch you said you were looking into?

CJ0528
12-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Thank you A&F and Reaper ( in another thread )for both posting the requirements/ reward list. This is always appreciated.

reras
12-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Thought u would post modifiers? ;)

budman68
12-11-2013, 10:40 PM
My dataset will not update. No update available. Do I pray for rain to make your game work?

hexie
12-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Stuck on updating on Droid since event launch.

Tried ending the process but still just ... updating. For hours now. :(

KingOW
12-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Wtf, this wasn't listed as a SLTQ? I waited up for 90 min after event start but it didn't come live. Since it wasn't listed as a SLTQ I then went to sleep. Really bad Gree, get your sh*t together. And please tell your support bots to fix my problem with the raid boss glitch, they said I've been rewarded the elite raid boss prize but I haven't for sure. It's not an "display glitch" as you've auto replied to me twice now..

SexyMama1287
12-12-2013, 03:44 AM
It is SO PITIFUL that we have to feel that way... I begin dreading an event and the f- ups that almost always come with it before it even begins! I got screwed out of the first raid boss GRAND prize even though everyone else in my syndicate received it...now I don't even have the ind LTQ and can't participate in the syn LTQ because the targets are not on the map for me...no green arrow or shadows walking around either, I CHECKED! So I guess I get screwed out of a 100k+ item and GREE doesn't get my gold that I would definitely be spending on this 24 hr LTQ....... please fix all the Android screw-ups GREE...

VisionaryShxt
12-12-2013, 04:05 AM
It is SO PITIFUL that we have to feel that way... I begin dreading an event and the f- ups that almost always come with it before it even begins! I got screwed out of the first raid boss GRAND prize even though everyone else in my syndicate received it...now I don't even have the ind LTQ and can't participate in the syn LTQ because the targets are not on the map for me...no green arrow or shadows walking around either, I CHECKED! So I guess I get screwed out of a 100k+ item and GREE doesn't get my gold that I would definitely be spending on this 24 hr LTQ....... please fix all the Android screw-ups GREE...

They aren't marked on my either. They are there though. Just walking around. No arrow or any thing.

Mr.Unknown
12-12-2013, 04:39 AM
SLTQ aint available for me, tried to restart my device multiple times.

LTQ working just fine, but I might wanna help my syndicate out?! Eh..

Platform: iOS

hexie
12-12-2013, 04:49 AM
I fixed my Android shiz. Reinstalling didn't work but deleting all CC data in application manager then re-downloading from Play worked (updated to latest data set in < 10 minutes).

Individual goals and syndicate targets on maps are now appearing.

Red Sparks
12-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Ok, will that work if u can c the event, but not getting prizes? One of my crew cannot see half her inventory, is not getting prizes, and missing a chunk of inventory! I can see her stats fine. she cannot. And I checked her inventory... she's Now going off on GREE! But I'll have her try, if it'll help!

Red Sparks
12-12-2013, 06:33 AM
your issue is definitely NOT a glitch in display! I had 2 who had to email gree for awards they did not get, Tildas Armband one example. One guy got his. the other did not. I'd ride that ticket gree sent to your email hun! Assuming you've emailed them? only way they'll correct it. Good luck guys and ladies!
Wtf, this wasn't listed as a SLTQ? I waited up for 90 min after event start but it didn't come live. Since it wasn't listed as a SLTQ I then went to sleep. Really bad Gree, get your sh*t together. And please tell your support bots to fix my problem with the raid boss glitch, they said I've been rewarded the elite raid boss prize but I haven't for sure. It's not an "display glitch" as you've auto replied to me twice now..

Red Sparks
12-12-2013, 06:37 AM
I can promise u, they're NEVER getting the screw ups fixed. That would mean getting it right! Good luck! And Gold luck to all of you! One of my players sees event, playing event...not getting prizes! yup, android. And cannot donate or even see Uzi's! Or open or see Case event. blah blah...Android.

Red Sparks
12-12-2013, 06:38 AM
but its not Android, necessarily. I've an android. and NP! so, maybe its a version thing with android?

bravo 6 vk
12-12-2013, 07:00 AM
but its not Android, necessarily. I've an android. and NP! so, maybe its a version thing with android?
If its the version I'm on v2.3 gingerbread, which is quite old....But everything's smooth here.

mapstar87
12-12-2013, 10:06 AM
30.000 energy needed for lvl 10? Great idea...

Will there ever be an event which hasn't only the goal to force players to "donate" money?

murf
12-12-2013, 11:59 AM
30.000 energy needed for lvl 10? Great idea...

Will there ever be an event which hasn't only the goal to force players to "donate" money?

You do really think that Gree should be putting out events for free, you do know that they need your "donations" to exist, right?

The way I look at it it's probably gonna cost between 750-1000 gold to get 300k+ raw stats. Some think 750-1000 gold is outrageous, but others think that is very cheap for that amount of stat increase.

CJ54
12-12-2013, 12:24 PM
You always, always need to be on the current dataset to fully participate in a new event.

You can see what dataset you are on by going to "menu->more->About" in the game. The data version is a date. For instance, the current data version is "20131211_10 ". That first part is the date the data was released: "2013 12 11", or December 11th. If you ever can't see part of an event that just launched, check your data version in the menu. If you aren't seeing the date that the event was released there, you're on an old data version. That means you need to be connected to the internet, and then leave the app open for about 5-10 minutes, then exit and restart the app.

Muj
12-12-2013, 12:33 PM
You do really think that Gree should be putting out events for free, you do know that they need your "donations" to exist, right?

The way I look at it it's probably gonna cost between 750-1000 gold to get 300k+ raw stats. Some think 750-1000 gold is outrageous, but others think that is very cheap for that amount of stat increase.
Its actually really cheap compared to other events in terms of stat gain + mods

murf
12-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Its actually really cheap compared to other events in terms of stat gain + mods

Yes, in relative terms it is cheap, but it is still around $40-$75 for these stats. Most full games cost that much, so in absolute terms it's expensive.

cckill415
12-12-2013, 07:16 PM
I have completed both the ltq plus sltq and didn't received my final item: Syndicate truck!!!

MightyJoe
12-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the info A&F