PDA

View Full Version : My other account didnt recive the price for finishing raidboss, anyone else?

Nikola
12-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Is it just me or is there more people in this situation.. Sent in a ticket and waiting for response just curious if it happened to many or a few

TZora
12-11-2013, 07:52 AM
wait for a mod to tell you it is a cool story .. just saying

xgc_indy
12-11-2013, 08:22 AM
I jumped syndicates to get the final prize and the first time I didnt get it. Sent in a ticket and got the response that my current syndicate didnt finish the raid boss so tough luck.

TooFlyRobbie
12-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Is it just me or is there more people in this situation.. Sent in a ticket and waiting for response just curious if it happened to many or a few

During the first raid boss i had to complete normal mode 3 times and i still didnt get the prize, one week later i got the item. Youll get it too.

Nikola
12-11-2013, 09:21 AM
During the first raid boss i had to complete normal mode 3 times and i still didnt get the prize, one week later i got the item. Youll get it too.

Ok i hope so thanks for answer! :)

Nikola
12-11-2013, 09:23 AM
I jumped syndicates to get the final prize and the first time I didnt get it. Sent in a ticket and got the response that my current syndicate didnt finish the raid boss so tough luck.

Ok thanks! I was there with my main all the time and he got the price, my camper jumped in in the end.. But others that jumped in got it..

BigNick
12-11-2013, 09:42 AM
A lot of people in my syn didn't get prize, game lagged as we finished last boss so about 20 of us no final prize, ticket sent fingers crossed