PDA

View Full Version : Modern War crossroads

UpOnOne
12-11-2013, 05:35 AM
It has been almost 2 months since I lost my account in a failed device transfer..with hopes of getting it back I stayed in touch with my faction and helped recruit and coordinate events. However, I feel I have waited long enough. So I am at a crossroad...do I quit ? Wait longer and constantly exchange emails with gree? Or is there someone out there with an account that wants to donate it to me? I want to continue to play, but put too much money and time into my old account.. I was roughly level 159 with 5+ mil attack and 7+ mil def with iph over 5mil. If someone has an account that is still competitive in this stage of the game and wants to help me out please pm me
Thanks , happy holidays

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 05:46 AM
I suggest sending a new request referencing the prior request. Be polite, ask nicely for help. You'll be surprised, they often help you.

Send it to RL, he's often very helpful.

Sirius
12-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Pm me your ticket number and I'll pass it on up to be looked into.

Kakorot
12-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Sirius. You can't accept provide messages.... I have an account that was lost with the update... I tried the stepped you posted in a different thread. It did not work. My ticket number is 1192734. Please help

UpOnOne
12-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Thank you , I appreciate it.

UpOnOne
12-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Did you get my pm Sirius? Thanks again