PDA

View Full Version : TKO - ONLY A MATTER OF TIME - Gddyup lil SUPPIES

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 04:26 AM
TKO has the ability, the deep pockets, the players, and can grow stronger.
TKO drives two other sheep in wolf's clothing.
The sheep believe they are wolves.

The sheep see TKO as prey, as the sheep, if you will.
The genius that is TKO deceives SUP into thinking they are pulling TKO along, like a little red wagon.

TKO is actually the predator, and if SUP slows down, TKO steam rolls them.
TKO is a wolf in a sheep suit.
Now, that's the 1st grade version.

It's a tad more complex, but it didn't take me long to see who's zooming who.
Whatever TKO does, SUP must do 20-30% more of, or risk getting steamrolled.

Cleveland Steamer, baby, Cleveland Steamer anytime TKO desires to administer one or two.

SUP lives in fear, fear of getting STEAMROLLED.
Old Man Ferr was a genius.
He buit a machine to destroy a machine.
Then Ferr taught his disciples, and they teach their followers.

People respect TKO, they never bully, threaten, or shout in bellicose boasts.
TKO is all business, baby, all business.
TKO ain't chasing, they're pushing, and SUP is running for their lives.

Now, all SUP has to do is put up 500,000,000 points and prove me wrong.
I retract my analysis, and post an apology.
But, that ain't never happening, unless TKO drives them.

Now, get along lil SUP doggies, the TKO wranglers say Giddyup.

Sal T Iguana
12-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Yeee haaaaa ride em TKOoooo

DTA-HOG
12-11-2013, 05:48 AM
Lmao... It's pretty easy staying 20% ahead when you have unlimited free gold. Keep on feeding those children of gree employees guys. The more you spend, the less we all get. And y'all thought Gree was ignorant.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Lmao... It's pretty easy staying 20% ahead when you have unlimited free gold. Keep on feeding those children of gree employees guys. The more you spend, the less we all get. And y'all thought Gree was ignorant.

Well, there is that, too. LOL

There is also that very unique machine.

Hush my naughty mouth, I always say too much. Bad poster, smack, bad poster, slap...I disciplined myself.

Chris#1
12-11-2013, 06:02 AM
I think you listened to your mom too much when she said everyone is a winner. 3rd place is nothing to be this happy about, you didn't even beat the second string SUP players and you're saying you're right behind them??? It would also be great if you could get over Ferr and stop talking about him, he gave up trying to beat SUP a long time ago. Did your dad not hug you enough as a kid and you need Ferr to be a father figure for you? Please go talk to someone about your daddy issues and don't make us suffer by posting nonsense to make yourself feel like a winner.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 06:07 AM
I think you listened to your mom too much when she said everyone is a winner. 3rd place is nothing to be this happy about, you didn't even beat the second string SUP players and you're saying you're right behind them??? It would also be great if you could get over Ferr and stop talking about him, he gave up trying to beat SUP a long time ago. Did your dad not hug you enough as a kid and you need Ferr to be a father figure for you? Please go talk to someone about your daddy issues and don't make us suffer by posting nonsense to make yourself feel like a winner.

Those appeared to be some form of English word or English word structure, but I'll just pass on commenting further.

Apollymi
12-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Why are there so many threads talking down about sup? They have the money to spend? More power to them... They work for gree? Good jobs are hard to find right now. We all play the same game whatever way is fun for us. But it is a game. Mostly I am seeing unfounded accusations against them based on the simple fact that they have been the top players from day 1... Based on rumors too. Idk maybe it's just me but any sup member I have spoken to have been nice people who also enjoy the game. Same as anyone else.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Why are there so many threads talking down about sup? They have the money to spend? More power to them... They work for gree? Good jobs are hard to find right now. We all play the same game whatever way is fun for us. But it is a game. Mostly I am seeing unfounded accusations against them based on the simple fact that they have been the top players from day 1... Based on rumors too. Idk maybe it's just me but any sup member I have spoken to have been nice people who also enjoy the game. Same as anyone else.

There is so much most don't know.

Evil Mastermind
12-11-2013, 06:38 AM
There is so much most don't know.

Why not inform the masses?

On a side note: You and your team will NEVER beat them.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 06:54 AM
Why not inform the masses?

On a side note: You and your team will NEVER beat them.

I have NO affiliation with TKO. I am simply an informed person and a fan of TKO.

But, rules dictate I SHUT my piehole.

I will say people are being played like a warehouse of pianos, violins, violas, cellos, woodwinds, brass, and percussion instruments!!!!

It's all a big ........

Generik79
12-11-2013, 07:06 AM
First they'll need to make sure they always beat GSF, a team that hasn't (yet) placed 1-3 before TKO should worry about "steamrolling" anyone above them. Instead, GSF as well as SUP1 & 2 have handed them their rumps on occasion, or always...losing to teams below you isn't much of a confidence builder towards steamrolling teams above you. This thread is funny though.

camper killer
12-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Guys you tried this before, like maybe 12 or 13 times..... including when you were you call the Emperors.

This is nothing but pure grandstanding.

What you need to do is stop lining the pockets of this company and take your families out for a nice dinner.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 07:39 AM
I am not now, nor have I ever belonged to Emperors or TKO.

I am a lowly nothing.

I simply am a fan of TKO and the way they make SUP do their bidding.

I leave you with this: Winning isn't always winning, and losing isn't always losing.

TKO has created paranoia to the extent that you need to keep what you believe are insurmountable leads.

They aren't insurmountable.

TKO is led by geniuses.

They understand everything about this game.

Did you know the employ two full time statisticians?

They even have a research department.

Their leaders own companies employing thousands of people.

You have no idea just how powerful they are.

The faction owners gift their members with $5,000 in REAL iTunes or Google Play cards each month. The players are then required to match the gift.

You have no idea.

These guys aren't HUNDREDAIRES, they're GAZILLIONAIRES, laughing at you.

What you call leading, some call being chased.

TKO has you believing you're winning, while they are herding you!

Google "Cleveland Steamer", you're not even close.

Ali first deployed it, ROPE-A-DOPE.

We're seeing it again, ROPE-A-DOPE. LOL.

johnnybravoo77
12-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Its plain to see that most of the Modern War community does not care about 1st-3rd place. Why you ask? I believe the 33mil point gap between 3rd and 4th place makes that clear. You guys can have fun, but the real battles happen for 4th to 4000th place.............

Blade of 3
12-11-2013, 07:53 AM
If I were TKO I would just cut my gold down. I don't understand why they would waste so much money just to have a higher score. They can just settle for 3rd place and just keep a safe lead above 4th. They can't beat SUP as they all have better bonuses and their addiction to winning will just make them buy limitless gold. The amount of gold that TKO will need is much higher just to match them. The only thing they accomplish by fighting for 1st is 3 factions donating thousands to Gree that is completely pointless.

GeekKid101
12-11-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm with Johnnybravoo77. The fun and real battles takes place in the middle from top 500 to top 10 real battles and fun is where it's at. I do believe that TKO drives SUPs to spend more for 1st, 2nd and top 5 spots though. Maybe it's not TKO's intention to ever place top 1, maybe their intentions is for the SUPs to spend more.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 08:28 AM
If I were TKO I would just cut my gold down. I don't understand why they would waste so much money just to have a higher score. They can just settle for 3rd place and just keep a safe lead above 4th. They can't beat SUP as they all have better bonuses and their addiction to winning will just make them buy limitless gold. The amount of gold that TKO will need is much higher just to match them. The only thing they accomplish by fighting for 1st is 3 factions donating thousands to Gree that is completely pointless.

Maybe ALL 3 aren't donating to Gree?

I hear stuff. I bet you hear stuff, too.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm with Johnnybravoo77. The fun and real battles takes place in the middle from top 500 to top 10 real battles and fun is where it's at. I do believe that TKO drives SUPs to spend more for 1st, 2nd and top 5 spots though. Maybe it's not TKO's intention to ever place top 1, maybe their intentions is for the SUPs to spend more.

See, this person understands.

BostonHammer
12-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Maybe TKO are Gree employees? Mmmmmm.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 08:47 AM

What do we really know? Only the lies we're spoon fed!

Speed ump
12-11-2013, 09:03 AM
we all hear stuff. we all do don't we. im sure you understand what im referring to. good luck with your future trolling efforts

Blade of 3
12-11-2013, 09:06 AM
It would be a good way for gree to make SUP give them more money but they aren't.

Speed ump
12-11-2013, 09:15 AM
We all know that neither sup nor tKO are gree employees. Just a few jealous whiners want to cry on others shoulders about their poor lot in life. There's some good folk over at tKO, just as there are at sup. I'm sure some members in each are hated by some in the other, or by others in the game. I have found that most of the people seem to have respect for most of the other players in the game, whatever team they are on. There will always be dissatisfied people that Arnt happy with what they have, so want to degrade what they perceive others might have. It's just the sad nature of a small number, but they seem to also be more vocal than most.

honest Abe
12-11-2013, 09:17 AM
You have literally no idea what you are talking about. This may be one of the most preposterous and silly posts I have seen and that actually says a lot. We all know eachother at the top and at best this reads like the inane drivel that mass effect used to spam people with. I thought thankfully that had gone away.

I am not now, nor have I ever belonged to Emperors or TKO.

TKO is led by geniuses.

They understand everything about this game.

Did you know the employ two full time statisticians?

They even have a research department.

Their leaders own companies employing thousands of people.

You have no idea just how powerful they are.

The faction owners gift their members with $5,000 in REAL iTunes or Google Play cards each month. The players are then required to match the gift.

You have no idea.

These guys aren't HUNDREDAIRES, they're GAZILLIONAIRES, laughing at you.

lemonhaze
12-11-2013, 09:28 AM
i dont understand where everone says sups are bullies...i have been part of the sup family and still am thanks to all my pals at TSC and formally known as TEF..sup people has been nothing but kind and generous to me..people like The rapper,kesier soze,stinno and i could go on and on but the bottom line is ive never seen any bullying..even in the groupme chats everone there treats each one with respect...even tho i was alot weaker then most the sup guys they didnt treat me no diffent so all those false acusations are jsut that FAKE...another thing i dont understand why would u wanna make anotehr team spend more when at the same time ur spending more for a worse spot...lol

GeekKid101
12-11-2013, 09:37 AM
As I understand things, GSF has the best Intel system and war coordination in the game. And they spend money. And by what I have heard they have no intentions of placing top 1 cause of what it costs, sometimes it's not how much you spend but how you play the game. As I see things, SUP spends too much money to hold on to # 1 spot, their prerogative. But they might just be playing into TKO's game not the other way around.

Norseman
12-11-2013, 09:46 AM
As I understand things, GSF has the best Intel system and war coordination in the game. And they spend money. And by what I have heard they have no intentions of placing top 1 cause of what it costs, sometimes it's not how much you spend but how you play the game. As I see things, SUP spends too much money to hold on to # 1 spot, their prerogative. But they might just be playing into TKO's game not the other way around.

S1 and S2 got a better intel system than GSF, even though it isn't needed.

Elite Enforcer
12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
i dont understand where everone says sups are bullies...i have been part of the sup family and still am thanks to all my pals at TSC and formally known as TEF..sup people has been nothing but kind and generous to me..people like The rapper,kesier soze,stinno and i could go on and on but the bottom line is ive never seen any bullying..even in the groupme chats everone there treats each one with respect...even tho i was alot weaker then most the sup guys they didnt treat me no diffent so all those false acusations are jsut that FAKE...another thing i dont understand why would u wanna make anotehr team spend more when at the same time ur spending more for a worse spot...lol

Well your information is incorrect my friend. I read daily messages left on walls of members were SUP continues to drop lines on people message boards about raiding them, turning there boost buildings off hourly just for fun, Etc. It may not be from you, but you sure have some grade 2 players on your team. Eventually in life the bullies will be bullied. Only way these guys can bully someone is through a game that they spend mad money to do so. So do you know what the real world calls these kinds of people. U guess.

whitefire
12-11-2013, 10:11 AM
...and they all fall for it... you're just being baited folks. The OP is probably laughing his ass off.

honest Abe
12-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Let me get this straight, spending for 58mm points and falling a million or two short is a plan? Really? Wow, that was an awesome plan, it worked really well.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 10:34 AM
How come everybody be so nasty and mean?
No need to be rude to people.
Why can't we just say what we want to say without being bullied?

Speed ump
12-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Lol, enforcer, it's a war game. People use banter all the time to spice it up. I don't get threatened about the raids in going to get, but I'm raided non stop with the current system. It's all part of the game and the fun. Actually I'd prefer if they did post something, so I can come back with something creative and witty. Have fun with it.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Well your information is incorrect my friend. I read daily messages left on walls of members were SUP continues to drop lines on people message boards about raiding them, turning there boost buildings off hourly just for fun, Etc. It may not be from you, but you sure have some grade 2 players on your team. Eventually in life the bullies will be bullied. Only way these guys can bully someone is through a game that they spend mad money to do so. So do you know what the real world calls these kinds of people. U guess.

Yeah, I'm just a kid, 16 years old, and you should see them things they says to me.
They even ask me to do nasty stuff with them. Is that even legal to ask kids that?

Speed ump
12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Judas, I don't think you're fooling anyone, we know it's you. Time to move on, nothing to see here. Hope you're enjoying the new digs.

Elite Enforcer
12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Lol, enforcer, it's a war game. People use banter all the time to spice it up. I don't get threatened about the raids in going to get, but I'm raided non stop with the current system. It's all part of the game and the fun. Actually I'd prefer if they did post something, so I can come back with something creative and witty. Have fun with it.

Man I agree alittle trash talking is cool. But some of the guys make it to personal. I'm a mid range player and when I hit, I hit on my rival list not attacking personal players. I've seen the notes on the board from a top 3 ranked faction member who I will not name and the amount of trash talking on his board is just crazy. Yes top 2 factions have the capability to win war after war. But if you guys continue to hound these other factions then eventually people move on and not get interested in the game. Game is here to have fun and get away from the real world, not to get hounded daily by all members in top 2 factions. Re-think your strategy as a group, no need to bash people daily when all there doing is playing a game to have fun. Have fun trash talking but there is always a level when you should stop. Game is here for everyone to have fun with, not just 2 factions made up of big spenders. Hope you understand.

_Mas_
12-11-2013, 11:04 AM

what guild r u in chris??

HayeZeus
12-11-2013, 11:58 AM
LOL you think people look up to TKO?

With the exception of the 12yr old and unders, everyone else laughs at you. We laugh at all the top 3 in all honesty. You're all fools

Speed ump
12-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Enforcer there always two sides to that. No telling what the other party might have said. I see people from all factions who take things personally and react that way when they get attacked. The best thing is to ignore the ones who get nasty, and never take that path yourself. I have been the target of some quite nasty and vulgar posters of the last two years, and I just let my humor, and superior intellect (lol, I'll let you be the judge of that) put them in their place. The sums ones will never see the light no matter what, so why let it bother you, and the smart ones have learned over time that it's just some fun banter. If I see anything out of line, I bring it up to the offending party. I really havnt seen much of it it a while, but I'm sure there's still some out there.

DTA-HOG
12-11-2013, 12:52 PM
By SUP having unlimited gold I meant they watch a lot of videos. I think you misread my point. Lmao

Well, there is that, too. LOL

There is also that very unique machine.

Hush my naughty mouth, I always say too much. Bad poster, smack, bad poster, slap...I disciplined myself.