PDA

View Full Version : Case event: CC Android version and broken datasets

ILikeTheAbuse
12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Yes, I reinstalled multiple times. Yes, I download the newest data-set each time. Yes, I'm on a Great WiFi connection. Yes, I tried the last 3 versions of the game. 3.8.2.1 gives me correct stats. 3.9 and 3.91 show me as 90k attack. The case event looks like this on all three versions and doesn't drop cases.

http://i44.tinypic.com/vyy7fq.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ez6zkp.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/24g2b8p.jpg

cubic
12-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Have the same issue. So I wounder if we are gonna get the No.1 rewards considering we are getting the note that we are in first place? ( we might get it then we will get banned for abuse some ingame glitches or so )

Another thing I noted was the huge drop in how much harder it got to open a single case.

pervbear
12-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Ive had the top 1 thing for a while but not the missing images tho.

Assault and Flattery
12-11-2013, 05:06 PM
What type of device are you on? We haven't been able to reproduce this, so we think it's device specific.

Deadwater
12-11-2013, 05:08 PM
What type of device are you on? We haven't been able to reproduce this, so we think it's device specific.

It's also from a data push not properly pushing through.

Greazy Fingers
12-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Yes, I reinstalled multiple times. Yes, I download the newest data-set each time. Yes, I'm on a Great WiFi connection. Yes, I tried the last 3 versions of the game. 3.8.2.1 gives me correct stats. 3.9 and 3.91 show me as 90k attack. The case event looks like this on all three versions and doesn't drop cases.

Im on Android and had performance issues during the last raid boss. Reinstalling only would fix it 1 and a half day before it became to slow to play again.

In the end I installed the latest Android version (I kept postponing it before), deleted CC, shut down, restart and reinstall CC. It now performing like CC/Android were perfoming before.

CJ0528
12-11-2013, 07:44 PM

A&F, I'm using an HTC desire or inspire I can not remember which and my screen looks exactly like that. But I would like to say when someone mentions the broken data sets every time I touch yes to start with new data it attempts to reboot then force closes on me. I only added my two cents in hope of helping other people experiencing the same unfortunate problem with the game.

zwiswoo
12-11-2013, 07:57 PM
I have all these issues (can't see items for the ltq, no case drops for the box event, stat drop). I also see I've lost items from the recent easy boss event ('Katina Carver'). Using a Samsung note phone.

33spades1978
12-11-2013, 09:01 PM

I'm using an LG and I'm getting the same thing. Its not dropping any cases

wepox
12-12-2013, 01:39 AM
I can't get eather event to show up just the syndicate goals I can see progress but can't do anything its bs ..... on a LG as well

cubic
12-12-2013, 04:18 AM

I am using Xperia Z, still have the same issue.

Yoshijai
12-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Dear A&F , i have the same issues as well. I'm on android HTC one desire. Stats are not showing the proper amount but when my syn members check my profile its correct. Images are not showing up like prizes recieved since raid boss started. Hi Roller case drop event is the same picture as the first page and cases wont drop no matter what. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and done the datapush restart but to no avail. Have also submitted a ticket to customer support. If their is a solution to this i would be most grateful -)

djesus
12-12-2013, 07:22 AM
so im not the only one getting all these broken datasets! its made me miss the boss and a couple ltq's and a bunch of these box events and so on and so forth, same issues as everyone basically.

dispohero
12-12-2013, 08:08 AM
lol.... with all these different phones being reported, it sounds like the folks at Gree didn't try very hard to replicate it... one guy turned on his phone and it worked, so they said, f*** em, its working just fine!

budman68
12-12-2013, 08:28 AM
I was struggling to connect last night. Ipad mini would not update. ipad 2 was fine. Gree sux. Same as normal

Monty31
12-12-2013, 10:37 AM
It is working fine on my Kindle Fire HDX (sideloaded) but have tge above problems with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2