PDA

View Full Version : Gree Please tell us what medal we need and how to get them

thundarr
12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Its nice that Gree added this event BUT I for one would like to know what we have to do to get them. Its a double edged sword on Gree's part because if its impossible then no one will do it and if they don't tell us then many won't even try. I would have much less interest if I have to open 25 chests or something impossible. Please Gree come clean and let us in.

Brizzol
12-10-2013, 06:03 PM
If you read the writing on Cycle: Warpath to Cuba It says that there are 4 medals available from the Cold Front event and will more than likely be updated as and when the new events become active.

DTA-HOG
12-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Of course you are going to need to complete every single event to get this prize. I bet sup was complaining that they complete everything and don't get anything special for it. Unless you want to drop 20+ vaults I would disregard this new hook that was introduced.

Bndawgs
12-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Of course you are going to need to complete every single event to get this prize. I bet sup was complaining that they complete everything and don't get anything special for it. Unless you want to drop 20+ vaults I would disregard this new hook that was introduced.

do you think Gree really makes SUP do the events to get the units?? ;)

Major Elvis Newton
12-10-2013, 08:33 PM
I wish there was some way to just one click the entire level if you have enough energy instead of repeatedly having to click those microscopic people walking around on the crowded dock platform with 50 other microscopic people in the way.

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
That's a really good point major Newton.

Like the 100 hits required on Agent SubZero in Mountain Pass.

Grizz875
12-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Then you couldn't mis-click and waste energy. Wasted energy = gold spent later in the eyes of gree.

fuzzlenutz
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
When I click a target i am supposed to hit every other target on the screen converges on it like a scene from a zombie movie

Web323
12-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Thief, here is some info from the design team on this one:

The number of medals in each event:

Cold Front 4
Holiday Huntdown 4
Base Capture 18
Emperor Crate Event 4
Limited Time Mission 4
General Frost 10
Operation Holidays 4
Conquering Cuba 22

To get the top prize, a player needs to collect ALL the medals. For the Conquering Cuba event, all medals are given through GLTQs and LTQs, NOT the leaderboard.

If you have other specific questions that would make the planning easier, please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

CJ54

DFI
12-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I must confess, even with an advanced degree, I don't understand gree math. I thought it was 16 medals, and now if 16 is meant to be ALL, then how does the above info tie all these facts together? Even addingt he above doesn't get you to 22.

Web323
12-11-2013, 04:15 PM
I must confess, even with an advanced degree, I don't understand gree math. I thought it was 16 medals, and now if 16 is meant to be ALL, then how does the above info tie all these facts together? Even addingt he above doesn't get you to 22.

It was 16 but they might be doing Gree math

Degun07
12-11-2013, 04:41 PM
This makes a lot of people wonder are they going to have to pull down there pants while GREE puts it in dry. It tells you one thing grees communication is top notch.:o