PDA

View Full Version : Lets have 2 anniversary rewards. 1 yr and 2 yr players

Vegaman
12-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Hi GREE how about using the Anniversary to address the stat imbalance and giving all 2 year players a super unit of 200,000 attack and a good unit for 1 year players.

That way you can show the long term players you care.

Just a thought, easy to do, anyone with a 1 year anniversary player gets the super unit. Simple programme can administer it.

Happy Christmas if you celebrate it. If not peace to you and yours.

Zulfiqaar
12-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Great idea!!!
But thinking selfishly i hope they dont do it...im a comparatively new player
It will make things harder for me in war..

How about just give everybody 350 gold like in crime city??

johnny_blayze
12-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Fantastic idea.
+1

Pattons3rdarmy
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree the 2 year players are at a disadvantage due to stat infaltion for the llps of the last year i thing a super unit should be given to both but the 2 year players get 2 units only fair.

Kavoc
12-10-2013, 01:59 PM
I agree the 2 year players are at a disadvantage due to stat infaltion for the llps of the last year i thing a super unit should be given to both but the 2 year players get 2 units only fair.

People who played for two years aren't at a disadvantage they could have finished the missions and goals during the stat inflation. They should get a 10k unit for one year and a 20k unit for two, not a super unit for doing nothing.

Thief
12-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Hahaha here is how the Argument is going to go:

All the 2 year veterans are going to say YAY! (although i doubt there are too many on here...People who have been here for a full 2 years in game)

All the 1 year vets are going to scream Unfair!

All the new players are going to go huh? What anniversary! I want units!

slayer091
12-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Hahaha here is how the Argument is going to go:

All the 2 year veterans are going to say YAY! (although i doubt there are too many on here...People who have been here for a full 2 years in game)

All the 1 year vets are going to scream Unfair!

All the new players are going to go huh? What anniversary! I want units!
Lmao thief :-D

The I'm just here for the past 4 months.... Think I used shut up lol :-)

Web323
12-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Most of us have payed for this game to still be here

Anty
12-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I think that's a great idea, It shuts us up(been playing almost 2 years, but new on forums) and doesnt cost Gree anything.

Chris_
12-10-2013, 02:57 PM
People who played for two years aren't at a disadvantage they could have finished the missions and goals during the stat inflation. They should get a 10k unit for one year and a 20k unit for two, not a super unit for doing nothing.

It's nearly impossible for us to finish the boss events without a ton of gold. I would like a 10% alliance attack bonus. Lol

Thief
12-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Actually i wouldn't mind an upgrade 2 buildings at once. We have killed ourselves slowly upgrading at a rate slower than the buildings come out...Nothing we can do but seem to continually fall behind and/or spend more gold to speed it up (who is really doing that anymore) So something that doesn't change stats that much but at least feels like we are being appreciated how about for the 2 year anniversary we get upgrade 2 buildings at once?

pacotaco15
12-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I have an old account that i had since this game and i believe this this super 200k anniversary unit is going to start trouble... last thing anyone needs is my level 10 account getting a 200k unit 😉

vball
12-10-2013, 11:11 PM
I would love for Gree to do something for those who have spent many hours and real money into the game.

As I go shopping, I see less and less people with AC and AR. Not sure if they are just passing me by or if indeed there are fewer and fewer of us on here.

Remember when the Elite Base Defense 336/464 was introduced? Remember when War Priest was untouchable? Remember Dreno and his ramblings? The penguin and Pirates?

Elite base defense is now eclipsed by a unit that is 330k and has a bonus to boot. Sad to see such horrible inflatoin. I am guessing we will easily see a 500k unit in the first quarter of 2014. Will eventually drive most of us old timers from the game.

But hopefully Gree will do something to honor those who are still active.

Dansgek
12-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Just get everybody a unit for how many days they have logged in since they started times x (for example 100 or 200).

This way you contribute the prize to the ones that made MW mostly possible (except gold spent).

Maybe you can even make this unit updated every month (don't know if it is possible in the game). So you can see if you attack someone how long he has been on. If the stat inflation continues, make this unit multiply by a higher amount.

Hooligany
12-11-2013, 01:00 AM
I think its a great suggestion.
1. Old players may have put in lots of time and $ initially but falling behind if they stop spending.
2. newer players may have put in a fraction of time and $ of what old players do and gets double the stats.

Its good to release some inflation on stats for new players to keep up but over inflate it and all old players find it no point as the $ value gets smaller.

I think a unit of 200k without boost for 2 year veteran and 100k for 1 year veteran wil be good.

Players all have something to look forward to. New players? no problem, as you are all enjoying massive stats with a fraction of spendings compared to what others have put in. My LLP was only just created 1 month and the stats gain is much easier.

Maddog11
12-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Amazed at all the request for 100k stat units, for those of us that have been playing for two years, we couldn't have dreamed of an 100k unit two years ago. Times have changed

Dansgek
12-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Amazed at all the request for 100k stat units, for those of us that have been playing for two years, we couldn't have dreamed of an 100k unit two years ago. Times have changed
Indeed:
Last year most of us liked the soldier of 120/80
That's why i proposed a unit that will grow stronger each day you login (updated every month?)

BostonHammer
12-11-2013, 07:02 AM

I wouldn't have dreamed about 100k stats period. I remember the discussions about what the highest stats you could get in the game (2000 aircraft carriers/stealth bombers).

Just realized that today is my 2 year anniversary. Happy anniversary to me.

bushobama
12-11-2013, 07:24 AM
I wouldn't have dreamed about 100k stats period. I remember the discussions about what the highest stats you could get in the game (2000 aircraft carriers/stealth bombers).

Just realized that today is my 2 year anniversary. Happy anniversary to me.

remember the multiple, 10 page threads discussing unit casualty rates???? hahaha oh how time flies.