PDA

View Full Version : top 10 leech ban

santesco
12-10-2013, 09:09 AM
As some may have noticed (especially the leechers applying to top10 guilds hehe) our top 10 leech ban or black list or however you call it is working out great. So for the guilds not in the chat on line yet (gm or and recruiter only) contact me to add you to the chat.

So SG knights. Epic knights. Team france and other mostlikely able to get into top10 get in touch with me or any of the other top10 guilds.

My line id:
Stevesantesco

DK Shady
12-12-2013, 07:06 AM
My line id:
Stevesantesco

Sounds like a fake to me :cool:

Zyntree
12-12-2013, 11:19 AM
We need one of these fore iOS. I've got some additions

knightsanddraggings
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
As some may have noticed (especially the leechers applying to top10 guilds hehe) our top 10 leech ban or black list or however you call it is working out great. So for the guilds not in the chat on line yet (gm or and recruiter only) contact me to add you to the chat.

So SG knights. Epic knights. Team france and other mostlikely able to get into top10 get in touch with me or any of the other top10 guilds.

My line id:
Stevesantesco
Knights of Furyan, not Epic Knight. Yeah, a level 35 guild got top 10.

Sarah 101
12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
you guys have problem with " Fair "right ?

Lou 1xxx
12-12-2013, 07:12 PM
yeah, was sitting eating popcorn and looking at the points for 10th spot...

i can imagine the gem spent during the last few hours to retain to overtake for 10th spot

firefly333
12-12-2013, 07:18 PM
I was curious how this list works. Lets say someone makes the leech list and a top ten takes them anyway. Later on that guild can say ...well we should have known better?

Clearly some people are given 2nd chances. Lets hope they learned their lesson?

Being in a top ten guild of course I know some who got placed on this list. Is the list just meant as a warning to guilds?

DK Shady
12-13-2013, 05:24 AM
I was curious how this list works. Lets say someone makes the leech list and a top ten takes them anyway. Later on that guild can say ...well we should have known better?

Being in a top ten guild of course I know some who got placed on this list. Is the list just meant as a warning to guilds?

Can't stop a guild from taking a person. It's a list of Friend Codes, which guild is submitting, and why. So before you invite, you can see if someone is on the list and why and go to a representative of that guild to discuss why if you want further information. Worked great so far!

seta sojiro
12-16-2013, 04:31 PM
yeah, was sitting eating popcorn and looking at the points for 10th spot...

i can imagine the gem spent during the last few hours to retain to overtake for 10th spot

Thank you for appreciating what we did (Knights Of Furyans). It was an amazing war for us, being an under level guild. :D

furyp
12-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Real easy solution. Stop allowing people to change their names so easily

jon_funzio
12-17-2013, 01:42 AM
There is a iOS one; UU started it after the first guild war, many top 25 teams are already collaborating on it.

Instagram
12-17-2013, 01:44 AM
hit me up? line:hengjinxd

Doc Sharp
12-17-2013, 06:11 AM
Just curious, why run the list on Line chat as opposed to the forum where functions like control+F can be employed?

jon_funzio
12-17-2013, 07:01 AM
The most widely used iOS one is a Google doc, which is invite only, and only to GMs.

It can not be on the forums as it is a violation of ToS to discuss individual players here; although some would say it's a violation of business ethics to allow people to commit a a fraudulent act repeatedly.

* The ideal solution would be to allow past war points to be viewed on someone's profile.

Doc Sharp
12-17-2013, 07:12 AM
The most widely used iOS one is a Google doc, which is invite only, and only to GMs.

It can not be on the forums as it is a violation of ToS to discuss individual players here; although some would say it's a violation of business ethics to allow people to commit a a fraudulent act repeatedly.

* The ideal solution would be to allow past war points to be viewed on someone's profile.

Makes sense. A google doc is probably a lot easier to manage anyway.

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Thank you for appreciating what we did (Knights Of Furyans). It was an amazing war for us, being an under level guild. :D

I don't mean to crash your party, but low level guilds face low level guilds. But it is still quite an accomplishment, I know you guys are a brand new guild.

santesco
12-19-2013, 09:19 AM

We've taken in banned people. I checked with gm they were from and how many points they leeched for. Put them in second guild to get the guild goal and on top of that the points they cheaped out on to show they are true about not intentionally leeching. So far had 6 like those 5 ran off or leeched again. 1 is currently with us to prove they are no leech.
Hope that answers your question :-)

>Reyjin<
12-21-2013, 02:10 PM
did you already have ppl from majestic in? If not add me on line look signature

Sarah 101
12-22-2013, 09:29 PM
^_^ can I join ?

santesco
01-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Soooo am I still missing some GM's in there? Contact me then.
stevesantesco is my id on line

p.s. we broke the 150 mark on leeches listed.

MWWM J
01-07-2014, 01:46 PM
We need one of these fore iOS. I've got some additions
Make it Zyn. Your good with documents.