PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars and Arena are a JOKE

teratogen
12-10-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm not really sure what GREE's algorithm is, but I literally lose every single battle in Guild Wars. The only way I get points is by attacking the gate repeatedly. I'm not sure why I would be paired up against people who have significantly stronger armor and more XP.

Same goes for the new arena. I can't get a streak more than 5 or 6 going because GREE seems to think matching me up with people who are ranked 10,000 in the arena when I am ranked 40,000 is somehow even remotely fair.

santesco
12-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Its made easier on the spenders im at 150k points and I get 10k people....

theRussian
12-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Try keeping rank in top 50 then come complain lol

Sarah 101
12-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Why the war is just waste of time ?look at this
Me against a guild master
http://i.imgur.com/jRNoE05.jpg
I didn't get any point why ?
http://i.imgur.com/mjTMfVM.jpg
Sometime game crash when you are fighting :)
Now again
The same guild master and the same pic just to let you know that I know ,so relax mr sherlock holmes :)
http://i.imgur.com/jRNoE05.jpg
I won !!! Strange
http://i.imgur.com/nQbwRrV.jpg
Who much point ?
http://i.imgur.com/yibEnAB.jpg
The best in war is this Ö
http://i.imgur.com/c7JuYgO.jpg
Lovely high level guardian ❤ reward 2 "one Star" armors

That why I don't like wars even if the enemy super strong the point always Trash
Arena at least I can fight top players
and they know I always do that ^_^ :p

Swagolini
12-10-2013, 12:15 PM
This game is one of those games where its almost required to purchase something. I started off the same way all I did was arena, EB, guild war. Guild war with a guild with decent activity, the prizes are way more noob friendly then they were before. Keep doing EB and try to get to 43 so you can start crafting plus versions. Then fuse all the EBs that you don't need or that are crappier than what you have, I suggest you do it when it's announced AND CONFIRMED, for epics. When you get these things join a better guild start watching videos fkr gems DON'T SPEND YOUR GEMS ON CHEST you will most likely get crap. Then join decent guild maybe get good legendary and continue from there. Arena is giving out a lot of gems now so just save those so you can join a decent guild.

teratogen
12-10-2013, 12:15 PM
I used to do very well in the Arenas. Now I just get my ass handed to me time and time again.

Bluntman
12-10-2013, 12:37 PM
I used to do very well in the Arenas. Now I just get my ass handed to me time and time again.

Level up and work on your armors. The current arena benefits the level 100+s

firefly333
12-10-2013, 02:14 PM

Dont feel bad, Im DK and been above level 100 forever and every streak I have I lose too. I think I lost to someone ranked 55,000 lol. New arena timer goes off and I forgot to watch.

Probably you lose because a bunch of people like me are not ranked very high any more.

Halo Brutes
12-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Dont feel bad, Im DK and been above level 100 forever and every streak I have I lose too. I think I lost to someone ranked 55,000 lol. New arena timer goes off and I forgot to watch.

Your with Dk in your soul you are Legend:D

i have no problems with the arena rank 2200. not bad with streak wins of 3.

firefly333
12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Your with Dk in your soul you are Legend:D

i have no problems with the arena rank 2200. not bad with streak wins of 3.

I give my all to whichever guild I'm in and fought last war and this one as DK Fire. Yes, I'm afraid it is true, I changed to DK about a month back.

I tried a streak of 18 last night and lost about at 16 when it starts getting fewer choices who to fight. Those epic pluses from DK wins will help me in arena I hope.

cafedecoy
12-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Ok...

1. Level up your knight to Lv 100 or higher
2. Max out at least three legendaries, if not legendary + or above

That's when the game really starts. Right now, my friend, you are on training wheels. You might get lucky beating on other babies in the sand box, but you are not ready to play the real game yet.

whitedevil
12-11-2013, 01:50 AM
when u hv decent armour is it if even possible to reach that 150000 points without spending gems?

Lonestar Light
12-11-2013, 02:15 AM
Guild War:
you go on battle screen -> select your opponent -> please wait ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... NO NETWORK CONNECTION -> energy is subtracted anyway!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lou 1xxx
12-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Guild War:
you go on battle screen -> select your opponent -> please wait ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... NO NETWORK CONNECTION -> energy is subtracted anyway!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Welcome to the Paying Game!!!

Pay for Gems, Check
Login to Guild War page, Check
Select Opponent, Check
Press Battle to start, Check
Get kicked out of game, reconnect, error 1, you have no network connection, check
reload game, please wait... connecting.... upto 1hour, war is already over... wasted one hour... check...

whitedevil
12-11-2013, 02:43 AM
Welcome to the Paying Game!!!

Pay for Gems, Check
Login to Guild War page, Check
Select Opponent, Check
Press Battle to start, Check
Get kicked out of game, reconnect, error 1, you have no network connection, check
reload game, please wait... connecting.... upto 1hour, war is already over... wasted one hour... check...

lol sad but true

cafedecoy
12-11-2013, 03:23 AM
when u hv decent armour is it if even possible to reach that 150000 points without spending gems?

Mathematically impossible.

This is a pay-to-win game. You can do a lot of things for free and get pretty high, but you have to pay your way into the top few spots.

cafedecoy
12-11-2013, 03:25 AM
lol sad but true

Lol, or a typical moocher excuse. "I swear I had thousands of gems I was ready to spend but _______ got in the way"

Fill in the blank with random tragic or sad excuse including poor nerwork connection

Dianish
12-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Lol, or a typical moocher excuse. "I swear I had thousands of gems I was ready to spend but _______ got in the way"

Fill in the blank with random tragic or sad excuse including poor nerwork connection

So true. Alot of players keep throwing around excuses for not being active in wars. We currently have one in CK. The last 3 wars its been "Bla bla bla i cant and im sooooooorry".. And this is where it gets odd - He always types "LoL" after wards.

Have no idea why people are changing for the worse.

Eunuchorn
12-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Why do we have the option of using less than 3 knights?

Shinae
12-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Why do we have the option of using less than 3 knights?

So we can do those useless 2 knight arena quests?

Hades.
12-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Its made easier on the spenders im at 150k points and I get 10k people....

I spent 5 gems and the highest person I have fought was in Bad Tickle.