PDA

View Full Version : +1 building upgrade?

Fredfreddy
12-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I recall that got released in a collect 20/leaderboard event several months back, and/or possibly a war reward for 1st, but we haven't seen it since. Does it not work properly or something? Anyone who got it want to comment? Or maybe Gree is just waiting for the right event to release it or something...

hexie
12-10-2013, 08:28 AM
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/there-can-be-only-one-babies.jpg

Well, almost ...

CCKallDAY
12-10-2013, 09:01 AM
I recall that got released in a collect 20/leaderboard event several months back, and/or possibly a war reward for 1st, but we haven't seen it since. Does it not work properly or something? Anyone who got it want to comment? Or maybe Gree is just waiting for the right event to release it or something...It was the Blingmobile. Ask TW Lui if he still has it.

H8er-aid
12-10-2013, 09:19 AM
If they did another item for building upgrades then we wont get to read the please inform us of the new ltb threads every cycle.

Ride Jib
12-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Modern War has 2 LE Buildings active at the same time, right now! Not only is the +1 upgrade missing, but they're throwing two mutually exclusive time bound objectives at us.

Nighteg
12-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Modern War has 2 LE Buildings active at the same time, right now! Not only is the +1 upgrade missing, but they're throwing two mutually exclusive time bound objectives at us.

Lately i think greed drove them to insanity.
Last LTQ needed a month to finish for a normal person.