PDA

View Full Version : Lost Gold

Danny123
12-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Has anyone had any gold vanish?
I have just logged on and found about 90 gold lost from my vault. Somone else in the faction said yesterday he thought about 25 had gone. Not massive amounts but could be the start
Just wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

Judas Goat
12-10-2013, 03:37 AM
Has anyone had any gold vanish?
I have just logged on and found about 90 gold lost from my vault. Somone else in the faction said yesterday he thought about 25 had gone. Not massive amounts but could be the start
Just wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

There are those among us with powers you can't imagine. Some do it to keep their SKILLS honed, others do it for their benefit. As in real life, Christmas is upon us, beware.

I suggest you take screenshots every time you EXIT and REENTER your game. That way, you have PROOF to submit to the Gree Authorities.

Danny123
12-10-2013, 05:31 AM
I think I will have to Judas, Gree told my friend he had spent it. Alas without proof he can do nothing about it

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 06:16 AM
You observed that 90 gold went missing.

Gree responded with an unequivocal statement of fact. You spent it.

They therefore must possess information or records that support their statement.

Ask them to reference their records (they previously referred to in order to make that statement) and advise you what your spend was on and when, for the last 90 gold.

They obviously have those records in order to make the statement, so it shouldn't be difficult to supply the requested information. Then you can compare your observations carefully with the records.

Dansgek
12-10-2013, 06:19 AM
1 Crate is 90 gold, 3 crates is 270 gold
Accidently bought a Crate?

Rabs
12-10-2013, 06:26 AM
I have this happen time to time. Just send a ticket saying you had an accidental purchase and they will refund it. Can do it x amount of times before they wont allow.