PDA

View Full Version : Farewell!

Everson25
12-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Hi everyone! After playing two years this game it's my time to say good bye. It's been a pleasure to play alongside of many of you. It would be hard to say names here but I can say that I made really great friends. That's the hard part and I will miss you all. I would like to use this moment to thank Bravo, IAFF and Little Bravo for having me on their factions. I know it will be kind of strange to stop checking my phone every 10 minutes but I guess my family will really enjoy the extra time that I will be able to give to them.

Take care everyone and have fun. Don't take to serious this game!

SGT Rud
12-10-2013, 02:40 AM
See ya buddy.

leelewy
12-10-2013, 03:07 AM
This is a truly sad day. modern war is losing one of its greats, a true character. Having battled with you in little bravo for months now ev you are going to be irreplaceable. Its sad to see so many retirements but i admire you and claiming back your life. The big R is coming to all of us at some point. enjoy buddy and take care

Hans Hammler the £15 tosser

Judas Goat
12-10-2013, 03:28 AM
One exits, 20 enter anxious to become a hero

mickymacirl
12-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Ah good bye Everson, another old timer gone!

HGF69
12-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Well done mate and enjoy your freedom

DaBoss!
12-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Enjoy your unburdened life!!!!!!!!

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Why do these farewell posts sound like someone has just released themselves from jail after doing hard labor. Have we really come that far?

Congrats Ev on a strong decision to finally win the game. I'm certain you will be far better for it and a real strong winner in real life for you and your loved ones. Cheers.

I am nowhere near as strong as you yet.

Thunder Child
12-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Will miss you my friend!

Thank you for your service, your humour and your loyalty.

One of a kind, Ev!

(please take those pictures with you, BTW!)

slayer091
12-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Congrats bro :) Enjoy the real life to the core :)

P.S. : For a Minute i thought it was another thread from the faction FAREWELL :P nottt

Thief
12-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Everson i wish you the best my friend. You were here before me on the forums but i remember lurking and reading your good posts. 2 years is certainly a long time (i just looked and saw that i'm going to be there myself tomorrow)

Enjoy the freedom. I went cold turkey from other gree games and never looked backed or regretted the decision...its just MW that i have a hard time pulling out the needle.

Mcdoc
12-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Good Luck to you old Timer :)

Jhoemel
12-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Goodluck everson :)

honest Abe
12-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Another one of the originals gone. Sad day. I think low just put four to the wall if I'm not mistaken.

Hi everyone! After playing two years this game it's my time to say good bye. It's been a pleasure to play alongside of many of you. It would be hard to say names here but I can say that I made really great friends. That's the hard part and I will miss you all. I would like to use this moment to thank Bravo, IAFF and Little Bravo for having me on their factions. I know it will be kind of strange to stop checking my phone every 10 minutes but I guess my family will really enjoy the extra time that I will be able to give to them.

Joe Op
12-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Oh Ev! Havnt seen you leave the chat! Hope you'r still in and i'll not miss that! We
Where factions partners for many wars; in the beginning and while your end. You did the right descision, but i'm gonna miss your humor and your posts about family stuff!! Was always great to have such a family man with us!

Cheers mate, i hope you'll find your way in the REAL life and good luck on your new job!!!!!!!

Love ya! Joe

Led
12-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Best of luck in your future endeavors

Gambit12
12-10-2013, 12:49 PM

Hey Wolvie, you left me in KA about a year ago & now you leaving me again here in MW, Lol! Thanks for everything Mon Ami, your friendship in the forum is priceless here. So long buddy & spend more time with your family & more bonding time with them. I'll be behind you soon eventually...

Take care mon ami...

Vegaman
12-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Good luck to you.... but why do people post, "well done you've beat the game"??

Seems a weird thing to post to me.

Mr Gunny
12-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Dang Ev, gonna miss you buddy! Hate to see you go, but family comes first!

Glad you chose to spend your last few wars with us in LB and I hope you stick around in chat. MW and LB won't be the same without you. I'm almost tempted to say I'll miss the pics (but probably not, lol).

Take care buddy!

whiskeybravo
12-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Take care man and enjoy the fact that you won the game.

Luke7676
12-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Sad to see you go Ev. I tried quiting for awhile, but could not stay gone long. More power to you brother. And good luck to you in your future ventures!