PDA

View Full Version : a&f and or any mod... my mini is glitched and customer contact is ignoring me...

nico valentino
12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
I sent you guys a customer support issue on final raid item i did not recieve... My mini was around 850k stats and as of three days ago he has been wiped down to 290k stats. Weird part about it is everyone who views my stats in syn sees 850k but when i login boom... 290k. I would still like my final prize or atleast my stats back.

Senator McCarthy
12-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Try waiting 4 to 6 weeks. Gree Customer Service is top notch.

Touch Down
12-10-2013, 01:03 AM
What is the stats of players you can beat in an attack?

bravo 6 vk
12-10-2013, 02:04 AM
I sent you guys a customer support issue on final raid item i did not recieve... My mini was around 850k stats and as of three days ago he has been wiped down to 290k stats. Weird part about it is everyone who views my stats in syn sees 850k but when i login boom... 290k. I would still like my final prize or atleast my stats back.
I know your frustration but posting on the forum isn't right. Please wait for service to return to you.

Just stole your post Captain Torgue :p

Vinnie2345
12-10-2013, 03:15 AM
The same happened to me. Just close and open the game

Putri Hazel
12-10-2013, 03:27 AM
It happened to my friend too. And she got response from Gree customer service. They said they couldn't do anything and blamed the developer. She did the streak with mini and sometimes after lost the stats from items from the streak wins. She has all the screenshots to proof.

Must be really frustrating.. All the gold and time spent during the war and Gree would't reimburse or fix it, instead told her to contact the developer direct.. What a response!

Charlie Malone
12-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Still no responce sick looling like i may need to start again 140 k writ off

nico valentino
12-11-2013, 05:38 AM
My friend charlie here is in my syndicate his stats got wiped to 1 including his level. I know the dumb glitch where your stats turn 1 and a quick login log out fixes jt. This is different though. My stats are fixed but charlie needs help. Hes level 1 but his stats show up normal when i look in syn

Nikola
12-11-2013, 06:09 AM
My canper didnt recve the raid boss blade either!!! Waited 3 days now and they ignore me on support

Javid
12-11-2013, 06:24 AM
I am betting you are on Android? This has been happening to most Android devises for a couple of months now, the data push does not update your device fully and your stats and a lot of other stuff is glithched, but that dose not mean that you have lost the items or stats, its just that you are not seeing them....get Your friend to have a look through your inventory and I bet all the items are there.

Gree knows about the problem but they can not be a***d to fix it.

Fourth Horseman
12-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I share your frustration, and im sure 98% of everyone else who has stuck through whats been going on does too. I bought a vault of gold nearly two weeks ago and i still havent recieved any gold at all. Gree had ignored every message ive sent them for two weeks and other people who didnt get the gold they bought two weeks ago got it about a week later, except me. I sent gree my name, account number, the prder number and a copy of the confirmation from them and for some reason they have just decided to ignore me like i dont even exist.