PDA

View Full Version : Gree!!! Water the flowers!!!!

hood1976
12-09-2013, 08:56 PM
I see people complaining about the game and i guess they have a valid complaint if they were spoon fed until they moved out of the house at the age of 25. I really enjoy your game and I have spent my fair share of money playing the game that was developed. I clearly understand that this game is not meant or created for players to just come her to play for free and expect to be able to compete with players who spend loads of money. Its a game, its a hobby. You guys make mistakes and that is called human era. I can live with it. For what I've paid for I've enjoyed meeting hardcore players and I've also enjoyed the free players who have the same drive as the hardcore ones. This is great game in many different aspects and my hats go out to you guys.
Just because you make some eras, you've also admitted some mistakes and given people things back they should of been returned. Thanks for the wonderful game. Hope you use my money I spent for some useful things. ha

Zombies and Princesses (gold free fraction and having fun)
invite code:958952143 Kakao Talk required: Look me up, hood1976

Syros
12-10-2013, 12:00 AM
I can't tell if your post is a joke or not.

"make some eras", Gree makes an "era" with literally every event release. It is not some, meaning every once in a while. It is incompetence at best.

What really made me laugh with your post was this: "you've also admitted some mistakes". Gree has maybe admitted fault for... I'd say 1 out of every 50 issues that they cause. Most of the time they just break things and stay silent, we get a silent update pushed hours or days later to fix the issue. No apology, no compensation. Contacting support is a joke, pretty sure it's a computer program that just pastes in best guess auto responses.

This company is a joke, along with this post.

oakletixfan
12-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Bottom line......if your a free player you have no say. I use a good amount of gold, love the game and I am glad that free players get the shaft. They contribute nothing to the game and us gold players are the only reason that GREE keeps this game running. They do have bugs and glitches but that is only because they are continuously trying new things and creating new events. If you play for free and don't like how the game gives the advantage to the people that actually pay.....then delete the game. Free players mean nothing to GREE and they shouldn't . The gold players keep this game alive so stop complaining about the people that keep this game running (the gold players). In this world nothing is for free so why should this game be?

essayons
12-10-2013, 01:06 AM
http://shutupimtalking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/m0532.jpg

Brizzol
12-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Bottom line......if your a free player you have no say. I use a good amount of gold, love the game and I am glad that free players get the shaft. They contribute nothing to the game and us gold players are the only reason that GREE keeps this game running. They do have bugs and glitches but that is only because they are continuously trying new things and creating new events. If you play for free and don't like how the game gives the advantage to the people that actually pay.....then delete the game. Free players mean nothing to GREE and they shouldn't . The gold players keep this game alive so stop complaining about the people that keep this game running (the gold players). In this world nothing is for free so why should this game be?
Did I miss the part where he said he was a free player? Or do you just like to feel superior? You spend gold we get it, so do many others myself included... Most complaints here are from Gold players.

hood1976
12-10-2013, 05:04 AM
I just don't understand, If anyone is completely upset with the game whey don't they quit or find something else? I enjoy the game so I continue to play.

SGT Rud
12-10-2013, 05:26 AM
I participate. I contribute. I spend where i feel my money would best suit the team and my player. Free players should get a little more than a trinket. Free players should still get a say in the whats what. Telling someone that they have no say at all because they spend zero dollars is absurd. Any player that plays this game, free or with gold, plays it for the sheer enjoyment. Different people will have different opinions on tweaks or ideas, and their thoughts should never be disregarded.

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 05:53 AM
I suppose I could ask. Were you a free player once. Were us gold players free players once.

I disagree. I think free players are very important to Gree. If they weren't you would think they might produce a limited 'lite' version and this would be the paid only version.

The heavy gold spenders do NOT keep this game running by themselves. It's all the 100's of thousands of very small spending players that support us. You and I and people like us can drop out anytime and there is not even a blip. The free (potential spenders) and the light spenders that are the important ones.

It's the game 'churn' players who they want to stay and start spending. Those of us that are now 'hooked' on the product are the least of their concerns.

Over-investing in already highly loyal consumers, while neglecting to reach the potential new buyers, is a common marketing mistake. They will focus on the 'important' and that is not necessarily you or I.

SGT Rud
12-10-2013, 06:19 AM
Not quite sure about it all, but This is my last comment in these types of threads. I come here to discuss the game, possibly the game mechanics with other players. I don't come here to discuss others opinionated Gree business model.

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Heck I do.

I come here to discuss anything about the game. Others opinionated views on anything. business model, walls, anything.

Thief
12-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Bottom line......if your a free player you have no say

Completely Disagree! First off a Player is a Player. At the end of the day they are what make the game what it is. If there were no free players most likely you wouldn't be here because you wouldn't have anyone to attack as all of the BIG gold spenders would be more powerful and then you would quit...and then they would quit because they would be bored as well. Now there are times when gold players get priority to have an issue solved (because when real money is involved the issue needs to be resolved so that you don't have 1 player spending money and no recieving the prize or spending 3x more than another player because of different rules but if its something that impacts the game for all free/gold players then yes they have a say. For the record i was a Free player for the first year of playing this game.

I just don't understand, If anyone is completely upset with the game whey don't they quit or find something else? I enjoy the game so I continue to play.

The problem is many still enjoy the game but keep getting burned by the game. They want to see the game get better so they keep supporting it but at the same time it needs to constantly be improving or what is the point?

In the end its a game we love..sometime we love to hate but its a passion and its meant to be fun!

Luuzer
12-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Completely Disagree! First off a Player is a Player. At the end of the day they are what make the game what it is. If there were no free players most likely you wouldn't be here because you wouldn't have anyone to attack as all of the BIG gold spenders would be more powerful and then you would quit...and then they would quit because they would be bored as well. Now there are times when gold players get priority to have an issue solved (because when real money is involved the issue needs to be resolved so that you don't have 1 player spending money and no recieving the prize or spending 3x more than another player because of different rules but if its something that impacts the game for all free/gold players then yes they have a say. For the record i was a Free player for the first year of playing this game.

The problem is many still enjoy the game but keep getting burned by the game. They want to see the game get better so they keep supporting it but at the same time it needs to constantly be improving or what is the point?

In the end its a game we love..sometime we love to hate but its a passion and its meant to be fun!

wanted to reply something similar, but this sums it up nicely. Without free players there wouldnt be a game. Without gold players there wouldnt be a game. So BOTH are needed for this to work.

One man army
12-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Bottom line......if your a free player you have no say. I use a good amount of gold, love the game and I am glad that free players get the shaft. They contribute nothing to the game and us gold players are the only reason that GREE keeps this game running. They do have bugs and glitches but that is only because they are continuously trying new things and creating new events. If you play for free and don't like how the game gives the advantage to the people that actually pay.....then delete the game. Free players mean nothing to GREE and they shouldn't . The gold players keep this game alive so stop complaining about the people that keep this game running (the gold players). In this world nothing is for free so why should this game be? the way you say that makes you seem like the biggest douche in the world. Just because you pay for something it doesn't mean ****. Everyone should have an equal chance of completeing all events. In my opinion paying for something that does nothing for your life is a waste of money.

Twist of Cain
12-14-2013, 04:12 PM
THIEF

Where is the parenthesis at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just messing with you by the way. I pretty much agree with most of what you communicate with your fellow forum members. BIG SMILES :D

Mr.Grumpy
12-14-2013, 05:29 PM
"My hats go out to you guys"? What does that even mean? Are you giving away hats or trying to invent a new figure of speech?

And people the word is “you’re” not “your” ffs.

With so many “eras” in your post I can’t tell if you’re joking or not either.

One man army
12-14-2013, 08:37 PM

In the end its a game we love..sometime we love to hate but its a passion and its meant to be fun! does everyone see this?! This is why this guy will be the most nominated person. This is what makes a man of wisedom you could learn a thing or too from what comes out theif's mouth

JCL
12-14-2013, 08:57 PM
HA! Free players do nothing for the game. Sure glad no similar minded a$$hats ever got involved with Xbox Live. I'll pwn you for same $60 a year everyone spends. Pay extra for a gold gun in DLC? Thanks as I take it off the ground next to your body while you wait for respawn.

No game where you pay to win will ever be worth squat. This game is a case study why. PUN wins EVERY war. So, they amass every high level boost. War 1 they got +25, you got 5, they're 20% ahead. War 2 they got 25%, you got 5 (20% behind). They're around 40% and you're at 9% (31% behind), now extrapolate that out to over a dozen wars.

HA! This game..... and get off my grass dang kids...

BostonHammer
12-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Bottom line......if your a free player you have no say. I use a good amount of gold, love the game and I am glad that free players get the shaft. They contribute nothing to the game and us gold players are the only reason that GREE keeps this game running. If you play for free and don't like how the game gives the advantage to the people that actually pay.....then delete the game. Free players mean nothing to GREE and they shouldn't . The gold players keep this game alive so stop complaining about the people that keep this game running (the gold players). In this world nothing is for free so why should this game be?

Same thing could be said about real life (insert taxes instead of gold). Many do not pay taxes, so should they not get a vote or be heard?

lemonhaze
12-15-2013, 05:42 PM
HA! Free players do nothing for the game. Sure glad no similar minded a$$hats ever got involved with Xbox Live. I'll pwn you for same $60 a year everyone spends. Pay extra for a gold gun in DLC? Thanks as I take it off the ground next to your body while you wait for respawn.

No game where you pay to win will ever be worth squat. This game is a case study why. PUN wins EVERY war. So, they amass every high level boost. War 1 they got +25, you got 5, they're 20% ahead. War 2 they got 25%, you got 5 (20% behind). They're around 40% and you're at 9% (31% behind), now extrapolate that out to over a dozen wars.

HA! This game..... and get off my grass dang kids...

nice post..ur right any game u pay to win is nothing about how good of a player u actually are only shows how much more deeper the pockets are..

Jesse21
12-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Well said, couldn't agree more.

borov
12-15-2013, 07:09 PM
What would be interesting is to see one battle or a "best of" series of battles between SUP1 and TKO with no gold involved. No who has the deepest pockets strategy but straight up who can figure it out and win. That my friends would be worth breaking out popcorn for.

Speak Easy
12-16-2013, 04:03 AM
Watching that scoreboard would be less rewarding than watching paint dry.

No interest whatsoever.

jcfox6550
12-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Do Pirate Nation have to win all the end fraction events?????

partcrash
12-16-2013, 10:10 AM
What really made me laugh with your post was this: "you've also admitted some mistakes". Gree has maybe admitted fault for... I'd say 1 out of every 50 issues that they cause. Most of the time they just break things and stay silent, we get a silent update pushed hours or days later to fix the issue. No apology, no compensation. Contacting support is a joke, pretty sure it's a computer program that just pastes in best guess auto responses.

i do not agree. admitting an error is called for when they can reproduce an issue/ bug in-house. if they cannot - it is a speculation- a dishonest player, a very rare alignment of in-game events, a bad connection recovery failure... to name a few.

consequently every problem that has been reported in numbers has been acknowledged by the moderators here and rough eta of the fix - provided.

and i actually pretty much agree with the op.

the game with all its advantages and shortcomings is excellent. it tries to cater to free and gold players. it is entertaining, challenging and has the element of surprise/ randomness in just the right dosage.

no, i do not work for gree nor i am affiliated with them. but i am well-versed in what takes to make a successful product and support it.... so i give credit where credit is due.