PDA

View Full Version : change in stats

Spazer
12-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Maybe you guys aren't seeing the big picture but I think GREE is making the non-gold players weaker and making the gold players even more stronger. Now non-gold players can't even complete normal mode on LTQ. Gold-players would be able to complete it and and with the super strong units that they receive will make them even more stronger. Also the hyper stat inflation have changed the game soo much. Players who were on holiday during the hyper stat inflation became very weak. Now there are less gold players out there that r still willing to spend money on this game. I have even realise that if you miss more than 3 events (such as crate event or LTQ or WD) then you will be falling behind the average gold players stats (yes, there will be huge difference). GREE needs to increase the event time and drop the difficulty of the events!!! You must act now GREE before you lose all the gold players!

killapickles
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
If you took time to prestage, you can finish the event. I'm on prestige and used zero gold. Don't blame GREE for your mistake. But do agree about missing an event... you will be left in the dust if you don't play.

hood1976
12-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Maybe you guys aren't seeing the big picture but I think GREE is making the non-gold players weaker and making the gold players even more stronger. Now non-gold players can't even complete normal mode on LTQ. Gold-players would be able to complete it and and with the super strong units that they receive will make them even more stronger. Also the hyper stat inflation have changed the game soo much. Players who were on holiday during the hyper stat inflation became very weak. Now there are less gold players out there that r still willing to spend money on this game. I have even realise that if you miss more than 3 events (such as crate event or LTQ or WD) then you will be falling behind the average gold players stats (yes, there will be huge difference). GREE needs to increase the event time and drop the difficulty of the events!!! You must act now GREE before you lose all the gold players!

You are dead on correct. I will never understand why a company that needs money to stay a float would every make it to where it's players would have to spend money to be successful..

Its not only a game, it's a buisness... Think about it, what you said was dead on right from a buisness perspective. No game can be "free" for it to be successful. As a free player you have to do everything you can to be the best you can be... Good Luck in the game!!!

oakletixfan
12-09-2013, 11:41 PM
If you took time to prestage, you can finish the event. I'm on prestige and used zero gold. Don't blame GREE for your mistake. But do agree about missing an event... you will be left in the dust if you don't play.

Hahaha your a real player.....me too. Not one drop of gold and I finished in 4hrs!

oakletixfan
12-09-2013, 11:53 PM

Your wrong to complain....I'm a gold player that is on the gold bonus program (I am not trying to rub it in) and I think the gold players should have the larger advantage. We spend the money and we keep this game going so I do not understand why everyone complains about the gold players getting more than the free players. Yes this game is a business to GREE and yes they try to suck the money out of everyone. That's called maximizing profits and it is not going to change just because the "free" players are not happy. If all the free players left then guess what? NOTHING would change because they are still making the money from the gold players. I'm fine with the money aspect but I do wish the game ran smoother and has less glitches and bugs. But remember if everyone called for a boycott on gold they would shut the game down and it would be gone. Play for free, play for fun but don't ***** that the people that pay for their stats have the advantage over free players.

mreilly
12-10-2013, 12:36 AM
I was on vacation sitting on a beach in cuba(which has zero wifi and only dial up internet) over the black friday gold sale as well as the thanksgiving one day event.. in one day i fell behind 500k in stats from the prizes given for the thanksgiving day event. That's how quickly things can get ****ed up if gree decides to give away units to everyone on a day you happen to not be around.

If you include the boss event which also started and ended while i was away the amount troops I missed out on is disgusting.

Definitely has me rethinking what i'll be doing with my $$$

Blade of 3
12-10-2013, 05:15 AM
I haven't done an individual ltq yet and I'm doing fine.