PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Gree regarding Battle Dates

Maddog11
12-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Dear Gree,
I first want to start out by offering a compliment to you regarding this last war. It appeared to me the only real glitch you had was with the individual points not working properly for the first couple of battles. You were told about the problem and you responded and you corrected the issue. Thank you. Programming issues are going to happen and all most of us customers want is responses and correction of the issues. You handled this one well. I also noticed that it appeared, and I am sure many will troll and disagree, that the match-ups were more or less in line with what they should be. Sure there may have been a few wild pitches thrown but overall from what I have heard most think they were relatively fair.
Now to the issue at hand, the battle dates for Cuba. You have chosen a weekend that many people around the globe would like to spend with their families. You have not singled out the USA on this one, you have made it a global intrusion on people's lives. Wouldn't you like to have a weekend during the Holiday's where you didn't have people flooding your inboxes with complaints? There are many like myself that will just not participate in the event as we consider our families more important than your game. I know your year end profits will take a hit for this but have some Christmas Spirit and move the date. Make it the following weekend and just have no event scheduled for the 27-30th of Dec. Allow people to eat, drink, and enjoy their families and friends without butting into their lives for 72 hrs. To the admin that reads this open letter, I ask you to copy/paste it and send it up the chain there in your office. You too have family and Christmas is supposed to be a special time of the year that makes us just a little more compassionate, a little more caring, a little more loving. Merry Christmas Gree. I wish you well in the upcoming year.

Sincerely,
Maddog

DaBoss!
12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
It will take a christmas miracle for them to listen. But who know, maybe they will.............

Maddog's Wife
12-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I agree. And not just because...well, you know. :)
Gree, you already had a quick turn-around with the Netherlands event. We fussed weakly, but showed up to play like the dutiful maniacs that we are...but do not push it with this next proposed date. We will choose our families over you...and if we put down that digital addiction for three days, it will be so much easier to leave it down.

Please reconsider the dates..and push them forward one weekend.

Many thanks,

MMD

narsly
12-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Skipping all of it... No way will this game ruin my holidays like it does every other week of the year... Have fun..

Gatecrasher
12-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Firstly, the WD events are coming to thick and fast.
Here is an ideas though, switch of your device and spend time with your family. The game will still be here when you get back(possibly). I am sure some people will want to play on the said weekend and some won't. It's your choice, it is not a life or death decision.

Mr.Bubbles
12-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Unless SUP tells Gree they are taking war off due to timing issues, nothing is going to change. You can go back through the forums and look at these same type of threads almost each war since fall.

Gatecrasher
12-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Unless SUP tells Gree they are taking war off due to timing issues, nothing is going to change. You can go back through the forums and look at these same type of threads almost each war since fall.

Same ole rubbish about SUP. It would be interesting to publish how much SUP spend at war time in comparison to every other faction combined.

Maddog11
12-09-2013, 06:26 PM
If that is truly the case, then would someone from SUP please reason with Gree

Mr.Bubbles
12-09-2013, 06:34 PM
If that is truly the case, then would someone from SUP please reason with Gree

lmao! You never know!

Tranq
12-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I have no problem with the date. After Xmas and before New Years. A week before or after I would not like it. I'll be at work so playing will not be a problem for me

Speak Easy
12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Dear Gree,
.....(edited)..... I am sure many will troll and disagree,....(edited)....

Since when does having a different point of view mean trolling.

You have put up your point of view in an open forum for open discussion.

If you don't want to encourage different points of view then send them a private email.

Judas Goat
12-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Many R blabbing no one is listening

Lancerdually
12-10-2013, 04:36 AM

If you don't want to encourage different points of view then send them a private email.
Please do so..... it's sooooooo easy

Maddog's Wife
12-10-2013, 06:48 PM

I do believe the trolling bit was in regard to match ups. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. ;)

Speak Easy
12-10-2013, 08:36 PM
I do believe the trolling bit was in regard to match ups. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. ;)

My nickers didn't get in a twist over anything that was said, I may well agree. But I'll take that as a light slap to the head anyway.

I accept that it refers to the match up issue.

Judas Goat
12-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Opinions often differ.
Opinions are to disputes what rainbows are to storms, different, but beautiful.

Niccy
12-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Opinions often differ.
Opinions are to disputes what rainbows are to storms, different, but beautiful.

I want what your having