PDA

View Full Version : Bug: can't pass boss at level 45

Howzee87
12-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I just battled the boss at level 45 (with 2 friends hired) but after he faded away and the Victory banner appeared nothing happened.
The items (exp, snowballs, etc) were dropped and collected but then the game just sat there on that screen.
I waited a few minutes before force-closing the game and opening it back up.
The boss was still visible with the usual 2 hour countdown until he disappeared - his health was at 0!
When I had 3 EE I went back in with my main, killed him in one shot and the game froze again - items dropped and collected, boss faded, Victory banner appeared, then nothing. My knight just stood there blinking.
Now I've wasted 11 EE and I'm concerned if I try again the same thing will happen.

Elita
12-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I just battled the boss at level 45 (with 2 friends hired) but after he faded away and the Victory banner appeared nothing happened.
The items (exp, snowballs, etc) were dropped and collected but then the game just sat there on that screen.
I waited a few minutes before force-closing the game and opening it back up.
The boss was still visible with the usual 2 hour countdown until he disappeared - his health was at 0!
When I had 3 EE I went back in with my main, killed him in one shot and the game froze again - items dropped and collected, boss faded, Victory banner appeared, then nothing. My knight just stood there blinking.
Now I've wasted 11 EE and I'm concerned if I try again the same thing will happen.

We're aware of the issues with the epic boss and a fix is in order that should be pushed out soon.

busteroaf
12-09-2013, 04:53 PM
We're aware of the issues with the epic boss and a fix is in order that should be pushed out soon.

Thank god.

http://images.christianpost.com/full/42828/praise.jpg

BethMo
12-09-2013, 05:33 PM
This has happened to me five times since the last update, two of them at level 45. :(

knightsanddraggings
12-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Got 10 arena energy and a dp key.

Wlcmike
12-09-2013, 09:01 PM
This is ridiculous!! We cant get the rewards we should be getting cause of all these bugs in the game

dragonx254
12-09-2013, 11:58 PM
This happened to me, but I never got a 0hp bug.

It got to the Victory thing like yours did, so all I did was hit the Home button, close the app, open the app, and then it notified me the boss was defeated.

Checked my inventory, I had more snowballs than before, so it did collect them. At least for me.

Oxilated
12-10-2013, 12:11 AM
This happened to me, but I never got a 0hp bug.

It got to the Victory thing like yours did, so all I did was hit the Home button, close the app, open the app, and then it notified me the boss was defeated.

Checked my inventory, I had more snowballs than before, so it did collect them. At least for me.
same, only happened to me 2 times though

Howzee87
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
This just happened to me again against Jack Frost :-S
Around level 16.

Howzee87
12-12-2013, 01:05 AM
And again :-(
The first one against Jack was at level 11, this time at level 15.

At least this time I've only lost 3 EE each time, but it's still getting very frustrating.

Oxilated
12-12-2013, 01:27 AM
I dont know what you guys are doing

Whenever mine freezes, i just close the app and when i come back i get my rewards and kill count
Im using Galaxy S4

Necromancers
12-12-2013, 06:09 AM
I have the exact same problem with this boss at level 15. I've closed the app several times and it won't work.

Howzee87
12-13-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm on IOS.
The third time this happened to me closing the app, waiting a while (a few hours at work) and re-opening did give me the rewards. I did try closing and waiting the first 2 times but still got nothing.

It hasn't happened since and I'm closing in on 28 (i think). Hopefully they've sorted this issue out for good now.

SkySD
12-13-2013, 01:34 AM
It seems to happen every time the boss drops a potion. The two times it's happened to me were both when potions have dropped. One time closing the ap and reopening gave me the reward the other time the EE was lost.

shush
12-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Also a problem is that after getting locked into the Boss Fight screen you need to wait some time before you can play again. When you log in again and its working you get the "Boss Killed" screen.

So you lose all the energy that you would have regenerated till you can get into the game again.

SomethingStrange
12-13-2013, 10:46 PM
On IOS, this happened just today on boss 28. Interesting observation about the pot though, I'll have to watch for that.

Also, this was prior to the mini patch 1.7.1 they just pushed out. Hopefully, its fixed. Three energy isn't that bad, but the extra time to recharge is frustrating.

Amadan
12-14-2013, 08:07 AM
This just happened to me a moment ago, so definitely not fixed yet.

Dyjon54
12-14-2013, 08:29 AM
Got stuck on level 15 and 24 of the epic boss. Hard to florce close knights and dragons and ended up losign energy which sucks.

Dianish
12-14-2013, 10:33 PM
Hopefully they'll fix the EB timer glitch. Its possible to reset the timer and get full energy when closing the boss menu while "connecting". Doesnt work first time though.