PDA

View Full Version : I'll pay a mod 5$ paypal to please transfer my account...

CobraStrike
12-09-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm desperate...for human interaction from gree! Two weeks ago before the boss event or anything started, my data reset for absolutely no reason one morning. I opened the game and it just made me make a new character.

I sent a email like many times before with all my info nice and neat, to make it as easy and quick as possible for them. I watched my team beat the boss without me, before I finally received an automated message telling me to verify my account by stating my last login and gold purchases. So I replied to that fast, and waited again, hoping I'd get it back in time to participate in War. Then to my surprise I got another bot email asking how I would rate my experience with support, and if my problem had been resolved. I'm not sure why since my account is still lost, but I replied with an explanation of my problem again, and gave it another entire week. Events came and went, including the WD just now, and I'm letting down my team horribly. So now I'm approaching the 3rd week of waiting and I'm getting desperate because I have no idea if the problem is even going to be addressed anymore. If mod here can transfer for me, I'll pay you 5 bucks.

At the very least can someone tell me that support realizes my ticket is still open..

Thank you

Mighty Min
12-09-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm desperate...for human interaction from gree! Two weeks ago before the boss event or anything started, my data reset for absolutely no reason one morning. I opened the game and it just made me make a new character.

I sent a email like many times before with all my info nice and neat, to make it as easy and quick as possible for them. I watched my team beat the boss without me, before I finally received an automated message telling me to verify my account by stating my last login and gold purchases. So I replied to that fast, and waited again, hoping I'd get it back in time to participate in War. Then to my surprise I got another bot email asking how I would rate my experience with support, and if my problem had been resolved. I'm not sure why since my account is still lost, but I replied with an explanation of my problem again, and gave it another entire week. Events came and went, including the WD just now, and I'm letting down my team horribly. So now I'm approaching the 3rd week of waiting and I'm getting desperate because I have no idea if the problem is even going to be addressed anymore. If mod here can transfer for me, I'll pay you 5 bucks.

At the very least can someone tell me that support realizes my ticket is still open..

Thank you

Same problem here - 4 th week now, same NON-existing support, my account locked out - iTunes refunded my 6-month worth of purchases and I've said good bye to all GREEd games - i advise you do same - and good riddance - stupendous company with under-belly ethics and run-around of its customers.

CobraStrike
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Same problem here - 4 th week now, same NON-existing support, my account locked out - iTunes refunded my 6-month worth of purchases and I've said good bye to all GREEd games - i advise you do same - and good riddance - stupendous company with under-belly ethics and run-around of its customers.

I don't feel the need to ditch the game all together like many do, because I spend absolutely no money on it. But if i did, I could see dropping it very VERY easily. But atm, I place more value (about 5$ apprently) on just having the ability to keep participating with my group and helping them out, that's what is fun to me. If i can't even do that anymore, then maybe it IS time to leave.

generalmajor
12-09-2013, 04:52 PM
same happened for me ,I lost my account when my ipad broken and I changed it ,still waiting gree support response ,yo are lucky at least somebody send you an email ,me I just received and automatic response with a ticket number ,so if they decided to fix my problem I will play the game otherwise ,iam relaxing with no mw stress.

CJ54
12-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I don't feel the need to ditch the game all together like many do, because I spend absolutely no money on it. But if i did, I could see dropping it very VERY easily. But atm, I place more value (about 5$ apprently) on just having the ability to keep participating with my group and helping them out, that's what is fun to me. If i can't even do that anymore, then maybe it IS time to leave.

Forums aren't the best place to get resolution for individual tickets, but this situation has been common lately: you didn't reply to our last reply asking for more account info. If you reply to that ticket or send a new one with the requested info, we'll get back to you about it. You might want to check your spam folder and make sure it isn't blocking our replies.

Dirty Mind
12-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Hey CJ, if your still here. A faction member updated MW during the battle and now its not compatible with his phone, so we were down a member. Is this common? Anything he can do?

CobraStrike
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Forums aren't the best place to get resolution for individual tickets, but this situation has been common lately: you didn't reply to our last reply asking for more account info. If you reply to that ticket or send a new one with the requested info, we'll get back to you about it. You might want to check your spam folder and make sure it isn't blocking our replies.

Thanks for the reply CJ,

I think this may be a problem on your end, as you say that this is a common issue of no receiving replies. I definitely sent a reply, and actually a second one a few days later. Maybe i'm not the only one who;s replies aren't being seen on your side. I have the actual reply in my sent box. It reads quote:

"Have not purchased gold on my my account, only on cc account. Last login was the exact day I sent the first email since I was using the account moments before. Nov 25, around 1pm

If it helps verify, the account is at 5 pies in case event, is in faction AJA as an officer, and has 16 gold currently I believe."

Also, my spam folder is empty, I have been monitoring my email heavily every day. I can provide you my email if necessary. Thanks again

CobraStrike
12-09-2013, 07:39 PM
As a side note, I came to the forum because i was sending an admittedly annoying amount of emails to support, with no replies so I truly didn't think it was going to work that way.

CobraStrike
12-12-2013, 05:47 PM
I sent a new email with multiple pictures for verification, waited three more days, still no word. Can I PM these screenshots to someone instead and do it that way, because the email isn't working.

DTA-HOG
12-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Man that sucks you still haven't got the help you needed. Gree support is back logged with all the people complaining about tanksgiving. I just got a reply for my complaint today.

CobraStrike
12-17-2013, 05:43 PM
22 days now, no help. :(

nubb
12-18-2013, 07:41 AM
I have had great support twice in the same week. I just gave them screen shots and like 2 days later I was back like a week ago