PDA

View Full Version : #22 Team Unicorn Will Be Sitting out this war

Kcimz00
12-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Team Unicorn Will Continue to be a top 25 guild in all upcoming wars.

We just find it a bit ridiculous they have two Full Blow Epic Wars just over a week apart from each other... which is a little ridiculous if you ask me.

I can not ask nor will I ask my members to spend there normal amount of gems in a guild war BACK TO BACK so close to the holidays and So close to last war.

Apparently those stupid trolls in the suits at Gree dont realise that a majority of their members are married... have girlfriends, large families... kids to buy presents for.

Lets just try to bend all of our players over and stick it to them where the sun dont shine so we can make a few extra dollars before christmas.

If you respected your players which CLEARLY you dont You never would of done something like This.

GREE(d)

busteroaf
12-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Just be happy they aren't doing events back to back to back.

Imagine wars like the epic boss. One ends, another starts. Other games do this. KnD will be there eventually.

toogoodformyowngood
12-09-2013, 12:12 AM
too much content, complain. not enuf content complain.

dang. so which one is better? idk. imho more content is always better.

too many wars. complain. nt enuf wars. complain?

when does the complaining end?

Lou 1xxx
12-09-2013, 12:18 AM
apparently someone suggested 24/7 wars awhile back... and you get to choose which ones you want to take top prize for...

its probably heading that way, i think...

toogoodformyowngood
12-09-2013, 02:10 AM
lol. there is a hidden assumption/presumption that you need to participate in each war.

the truth is you DON'T!

If the timing is bad or you don't think u can afford every war. Then just sit some of them out. It's perfectly fine. It's not compulsary to be in every war :)

Halloween
12-09-2013, 08:18 AM
If you got a wife and child(or children) to buy presents to... Why do you spend redicilous amounts of money on a game that is less entertaining, and a heck of a lot worse than pretty much ANY console game that is out there? Graphics, gameplay/combat system, objectiles, content, pretty much everything is crap compared. Nobody spends that much on the most fantastic games out there.

Now, you can play it on the phone. But why would you spend that much? Pay to play or don't, I love wars, doesn't cost me a dime, and its fun! I respect you for keeping this game up and running though, cheers my good man<3

Keep paying, don't spice up your marriage, no gifts for the family, just keep Gree happy and I'll be playing.

Sol Invictus
12-09-2013, 11:24 AM
We're at war with you right now and we're getting no points for beating you sometimes.

Are you having the same problem?

Also, tell Chrizz and Mildi I said "Heh."

EljayK
12-09-2013, 03:53 PM
If they have one war a month or one war a week it will roll in the same amount of money, for the most part. From the 25+ category at least. It'll just be less points each war. Eventually there will be a war every week, and the armors will be as laughable as EB armors. Every month or so one armor that will come out that everyone OMGMUSTHAZ and the point score will jump by 8 million. Then the next war will be a mono earth, and everything will settle back down.

knights
12-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Team Unicorn Will Continue to be a top 25 guild in all upcoming wars.

We just find it a bit ridiculous they have two Full Blow Epic Wars just over a week apart from each other... which is a little ridiculous if you ask me.

I can not ask nor will I ask my members to spend there normal amount of gems in a guild war BACK TO BACK so close to the holidays and So close to last war.

Apparently those stupid trolls in the suits at Gree dont realise that a majority of their members are married... have girlfriends, large families... kids to buy presents for.

Lets just try to bend all of our players over and stick it to them where the sun dont shine so we can make a few extra dollars before christmas.

If you respected your players which CLEARLY you dont You never would of done something like This.

GREE(d)

Feel free to sit it out. The rest of us want to fight. Go whine somewhere else.

knightsanddraggings
12-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Feel free to sit it out. The rest of us want to fight. Go whine somewhere else.
And, what makes you think people want to fight? We hardly had a break and even still, it is close to Christmas. I am raising a top 100 guild that has been around for less than a week. We are currently rank 66. Do not insult my master, or get trampled by the herd!!!

Synovia
12-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Number of people who care? zero.