PDA

View Full Version : Getting spammed with Uncommon armors from arena. Need option to sell armors

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 09:13 PM
With the new arena, it's easy to get 3 wins and you will get an uncommon armor.
if you are very active and your armors are high level and it is very difficult to level an armor because you have no money.
It is also very tedious to scroll to the end to see what armors you can combine.

Why should i pay to get rid of armors you keep on spamming me? We need option to sell armors even for a quick 10 gold.

Also you can get a lot of uncommon armors in the EB which i dont use for enhancing.

also ability to sell mats, combine mats, trade mats, etc

Swagolini
12-08-2013, 09:18 PM
A sell option would be a good thing to add to this game, but not for 10 gold, maybe for a reasonable amount? I have over 800 armors out of 80 maybe also adding more armor slots? Don't see a reason to cap it anyway... Plus selling the armors would be very beneficial since the only armors I enhance are epics and the basics and uncommon cost too much money to use for such little enhancement points. I'm +1 for this idea.

Imohtep
12-08-2013, 09:55 PM
I agree on this. Way too many uncommon armors, not enough gold to use and once an armor I'm working on reaches lvl 20 or so, I stop using them.

I have found tho that the rate of getting 2 star armors from fusing these uncommon a has gone up significantly. But at 25k and 1 fusion stone a pop to get rid of all these uncommons, I'd rather sell them of to an ingame merchant.

-idea for in game merchant,
-have it so that the merchant will buy/sell materials or armors.
-merchant has live global connection to all players on each platform ( iOS and android have their own merchant )
-when player sells mats/armor to merchant, live global feed is updated for other players to buy the mat/armor
-pre-set selling price by merchant for every mat/armor ( like a basic armor would sell for 800 gold and a snakeskin could sell for 1k gold )
-merchant buys mats/armors from players for 10 gold ea ( any mat, any armor for 10 gold to reduce spamming of epics in to global feed )

Oxilated
12-09-2013, 07:55 AM
this needs to be done ASAP. im running out of spaces
You think we will upgrade our level 40 armors with uncommon armors?
NO WAY!!!

Hildigam
12-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Fusing... I hear it is a good thing

The Pale Rider
12-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Guys -- This is solution in search of a problem. Just enhance the weekly boss armors. Instead of having lots of level 1 legendaries i now have a bunch of level 10-15 legendaries. You'll get the beenfit when you fuse them for an epic down the road.

Necromancers
12-09-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't find it that annoying. But okay I'm maxing out 3 Guardian Battlegears right now because I don't have other armors to waste gold and materials on.

Oxilated
12-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Fusing... I hear it is a good thing

would you pay 100k just to get rid of 4 uncommon armor? i dont think so

Hildigam
12-09-2013, 08:32 AM
would you pay 100k just to get rid of 4 uncommon armor? i dont think so

Yes i would actually. Cause guess what, leveling epics is expensive. And even fusing those uncommons into a 50ep armor is smart because you get a higher ep to gold ratio for it cause you spent no money on he epic.

Maybe doing some research and taking time to think things out would help a bit

Oxilated
12-09-2013, 09:26 AM
it wouldnt help fusing when i have 3 level 50+ armors waiting to get maxed 2 of them are epics. all of them are different elements. so a blaze 75 takes 100k to enhance, tect 50 takes about 60k to enhance, and some other armors. fusing armors x4 would take 100k

with 12 lv 2 tf, i couldnt even enhance my blaze, and take into account i still craft eb armors for fusion which cost 75k, and 25k for fusion

im always sitting at <1000 gold. couldnt even contribute to my guild

drygores
12-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Just use them on other armours. There's more to come. They aren't rare. You won't miss them when they are gone. Compact 5 into 1. You get extra EP points.

The Pale Rider
12-09-2013, 09:41 AM
I do that as well. 4 into one takes you to level 10, so it becomes worth 20EP. That's approximately the same as a single star armor.

theRussian
12-09-2013, 09:54 AM
If you fuse low armors you're a moron. Fact.

Oxilated
12-09-2013, 10:08 AM
i dont have money to fuse low armors. 25k hurts my economy
even 300 gold is even painful to do. just want to sell armors.
on the other hand, im wishing that the next eb is water, so i can get + version and cape

sk8kidamh
12-09-2013, 11:48 AM

If you don't use fusion stone armors for enhancements, especially on mid-high level epic armors, you're a complete god damn idiot.

Fact.

theRussian
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
If you don't use fusion stone armors for enhancements, especially on mid-high level epic armors, you're a complete god damn idiot.

Fact.

I'd assume you meant fusion boost armors as there is no such thing as fusion stone armors. Having maxed multiply legendary+ and epics I'm well aware of the game mechanics by now. Also, at a higher level with epics even 2 and 3*s still rank up a level if not most of one per four armors.

If you have a plethora of junk armors there's options on what to do with them if you don't want them taking up space. I myself just toss 8-12 onto an armor I plan on fusing like a spare legendary. If you don't have any of those just toss them onto anything. Its 400 gold or something. Nothing. I would like a store to sell them to though

EljayK
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM
I'd assume you meant fusion boost armors as there is no such thing as fusion stone armors. Having maxed multiply legendary+ and epics I'm well aware of the game mechanics by now. Also, at a higher level with epics even 2 and 3*s still rank up a level if not most of one per four armors.

If you have a plethora of junk armors there's options on what to do with them if you don't want them taking up space. I myself just toss 8-12 onto an armor I plan on fusing like a spare legendary. If you don't have any of those just toss them onto anything. Its 400 gold or something. Nothing. I would like a store to sell them to though

Apparently you aren't as knowledgeable as you think you are if you don't know what a fusion stone armor is.

Dianish
12-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Apparently you aren't as knowledgeable as you think you are if you don't know what a fusion stone armor is.

I havent heard of "fusion stone armors" either - Except when speaking of fusion in general.

I always thought they were "Tier 2 Rare armors" or "50EP armors".

theRussian
12-09-2013, 10:02 PM

Or you're just a moron that licks windows and coins their own terms? Perhaps it is due to an English fail? Who knows.

Synovia
12-10-2013, 05:43 AM
i dont have money to fuse low armors. 25k hurts my economy
even 300 gold is even painful to do. just want to sell armors.
on the other hand, im wishing that the next eb is water, so i can get + version and cape

If 300 gold is hurting your economy, you're doing something wrong.

sk8kidamh
12-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Or you're just a moron that licks windows and coins their own terms? Perhaps it is due to an English fail? Who knows.

Fusion stone armors refer to fusing two basic armors into a non-craftable two star armor, like volcanic mantle. These armors give 50EP when fusing. After about level 50 on epic armors, they're both more time and money efficient than any other method.

Hildigam
12-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Fusion stone armors refer to fusing two basic armors into a non-craftable two star armor, like volcanic mantle. These armors give 50EP when fusing. After about level 50 on epic armors, they're both more time and money efficient than any other method.

I don't think that phrase has EVER been used for a 50ep armor on this forum. Which is the cause for confusion. Basically when you join a forum you have to use their pre-established names for things if you want them to understand you and not think you are a moron. Its a decent name, but novel at the same time

Yxil
12-10-2013, 07:46 AM
The "Fusion Stone Armors" term has been used for example in a spreadsheet that one of players has made (the one to calculate how much it would cost to upgrade an armor), so I guess it's a well known name for that kind of enchantment fodder.

Anyway trading would be nice, rich ppl who got an epic they already have from chest/fusion could sell it for gold which they could use for enchanting and vice versa. It could only be a little tricky to prevent any misusing of this feature.

theRussian
12-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Indeed. I have no need for multiple maelstroms

sk8kidamh
12-10-2013, 08:26 AM
I don't think that phrase has EVER been used for a 50ep armor on this forum. Which is the cause for confusion. Basically when you join a forum you have to use their pre-established names for things if you want them to understand you and not think you are a moron. Its a decent name, but novel at the same time

Considering I picked it up from this forum....

Please don't try to lecture me on how to be a part of a forum. That's just ridiculous.

And regardless, my original point, that there is often a reason for fusing basic armors, still stands.

SomethingStrange
12-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Agreed that the influx of armor is GREAT, but also frustrating. Could use some adjustments like:

Increase armory cap above 80.
Tweak enhance to use more than 4 armors at a time.
Or just add a sell/destroy option as noted above.

Black Lancelot
12-13-2013, 11:42 PM
Just combine them into something. 300 gold isn't hurting anyone's economy.

Eunuchorn
12-14-2013, 10:23 AM
I've been struggling to drop under 200 armors (currently at 205 fusions for Gquest & nothing to enhance)

Some in my guild have been at 1000+ armors for months & now just have a lag problem when trying to enhance or fuse lol

That being said, im surprised how often I've gotten a legendary from fusing 2x **s.

The Hurricane
12-14-2013, 09:16 PM
If they did have a option to sell/trade between players, with the amount of gems and coins my guild has, we'd have 10's and 10's of epics we would be able to buy.

Erfel OP
12-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Whatever you use to enhance your epics, it will be a lvl 1 armor... put your basics in it (300 gold x armor) and get it to lvl 2/3.

You pay 40k gold to get 50 ep, right? (with a noncraftable rare armor, for example). Add 600 gold for 1 more ep.

30.000:50= 600 gold/ep
600:1= 600 gold/ep

Still complaining?

Sarah 101
12-15-2013, 04:02 AM
yes game crash if you have so many armors , I restart every time I try to upgrade any armor
Gree, 250 gold helped me so much , Thanks ^_^

Meek milly
12-15-2013, 10:59 PM
I second this have way to many useless armors I would love to get rid of

Lou 1xxx
12-16-2013, 07:09 PM
why is everyone complaining on too many armors...

go enhance your FODDER before you feed your other NEED to Level Armors...

and stop buying more chests until you used up all your fodder maybe...

just time all your chest opening or arena winning till you actually have something to enhance further...

furyp
12-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Yea why are people complaining? I can't use enough of those fodder armors got like 6 epics waiting to be enhanced.

Sifu
12-16-2013, 08:08 PM
go enhance your FODDER before you feed your other NEED to Level Armors...

Paying gold to turn 10 EP x 4 into 1 EP x 4 sounds like a great idea.

Eunuchorn
12-16-2013, 11:05 PM
As Wivs would say,

1st world RR problems.

I am stuck using WW+ & G+ on this EB. Fused away 2x Daeg+ & Circe+ trying for Tec non+. Once we finish this fusion quest I'll have to enhance one of my Maj non+...I guess...

By then there will be a new EB..

StMichael
12-17-2013, 12:53 AM

Hmm...I do not quite understand this. Please explain.

EljayK
12-17-2013, 06:37 AM
As Wivs would say,

1st world RR problems.

I am stuck using WW+ & G+ on this EB. Fused away 2x Daeg+ & Circe+ trying for Tec non+. Once we finish this fusion quest I'll have to enhance one of my Maj non+...I guess...

By then there will be a new EB..

I hate it when I have one of those weeks where I don't know which epic to level.

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 07:23 AM
While a sell option would be nice, I think you guys are just finding another excuse to complain. I love the new arena rewards. Want to go back to the old ones? I mean seriously, your complaining that GREE is giving out better rewards.

McRay
12-17-2013, 02:38 PM

A level 30 armor such as dragonflame, is worth 10 EP if it matches.
Lou was suggesting that you use your level 30 armors to enhance your level 50 armors.
If you did this, you'd be putting 40 EP into a level 50 armor, which would bring it to level 4.

Now your level 50 fodder is worth 27 EP, instead of 24. So you payed gold to turn 40 EP into 3 EP.

Ike808
12-17-2013, 05:04 PM
A level 30 armor such as dragonflame, is worth 10 EP if it matches.
Lou was suggesting that you use your level 30 armors to enhance your level 50 armors.
If you did this, you'd be putting 40 EP into a level 50 armor, which would bring it to level 4.

Now your level 50 fodder is worth 27 EP, instead of 24. So you payed gold to turn 40 EP into 3 EP.

Actually I think he was proposing putting your lvl 30's into more lvl 30's which can make a lot of sense after a certain levels.

Unless you have unlimited gold, you might want to think of things in terms of gold cost per EP added (G/EP).

Let's say that we have a newly minted Blazeborne and that we can either fuse dragonflames straight into our armor or fuse four into another dragonflame first before fusing into our armor. I'll leave it to you to check the math, but only if the starting level of the armor is level 9 or lower is it cheaper to fuse dragonflames directly into the Blaze. Beyond that, it's cheaper in terms of Gold per EP to first combine 5 dragonflames. Incidentally, for armors with beginning level 10 or 11, it would actually be cheaper in terms of cost per EP to combine 3 dragonflames rather than 5, but that is not worth remembering.

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Actually I think he was proposing putting your lvl 30's into more lvl 30's which can make a lot of sense after a certain levels.

Unless you have unlimited gold, you might want to think of things in terms of gold cost per EP added (G/EP).

Let's say that we have a newly minted Blazeborne and that we can either fuse dragonflames straight into our armor or fuse four into another dragonflame first before fusing into our armor. I'll leave it to you to check the math, but only if the starting level of the armor is level 9 or lower is it cheaper to fuse dragonflames directly into the Blaze. Beyond that, it's cheaper in terms of Gold per EP to first combine 5 dragonflames. Incidentally, for armors with beginning level 10 or 11, it would actually be cheaper in terms of cost per EP to combine 3 dragonflames rather than 5, but that is not worth remembering.

usually I care more about speed, if you want speed then combine basic watwr and basic spirit, for example, to get a 50 EP armor, Wavecharmers. Its expensive, but very fast.

Lou 1xxx
12-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Sifu View Post

broken calculator?

the point of the enhancing fodder before feeding it to need to level armors, would be to use up said useless fodder, free up at least one inventory slot to craft this week's boss armor... what is so hard to understand about it?

or just don't go spam buying all the chest available so that you won't have inventory full problems...