PDA

View Full Version : are you freaking kidding me gree!?!?!?!?

Kimm
12-08-2013, 02:08 PM
We all know matchups have been terrible.
We have all spend a lot to gain our wins.. Faced a lot of way stronger teams... And tactics and gold made it happen.... Now how... Just tell me HOW do you match up a 39 member top250 team. With an average of 3-4 mil def.. to a top20 team with more members then we do.. with an average strength double then ours on our final battle for the 7 streak.. and then still stand behind your words about the match up system? Funny how that "accidentally happened on our 7/7 , and we lose of cource with only cc to hit.. and then when we are back to 0/7 we get an equal opponent again.. sure gree... Nothing fishy about that.

Luuzer
12-08-2013, 02:13 PM
We have all spend a lot to gain our wins.. Faced a lot of way stronger teams... And tactics and gold made it happen.... Now how... Just tell me HOW do you match up a 39 member top250 team. With an average of 3-4 mil def.. to a top20 team with more members then we do.. with an average strength double then ours on our final battle for the 7 streak.. and then still stand behind your words about the match up system? Funny how that "accidentally happened on our 7/7 , and we lose of cource with only cc to hit.. and then when we are back to 0/7 we get an equal opponent again.. sure gree... Nothing fishy about that.

atleast U've had luck to get streak that far. We even havent had a streak of 4. Even getting streak of 3 was very hard, they matched us with top 25 teams. Right now we are facing another top team too :(

Kimm
12-08-2013, 02:15 PM
We weren't lucky, just smart. Faced a lot of teams way higher in ranking and stats then us. But this was mission impossible.

*BaJo*
12-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Not only on 7/7 but also on 6/6 and 5/5

Gree is match fixing everybody. They do this because they want us to spend gokd to maintain the streak.

It's also happening in our sister faction. We get some random clows for the fist ones of the streak and at 4/4 and 5/5 we get a high opponent, foricing us to use gold to get the prices for the streaks.

2/3 AVN
12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
That's horrible Kimm, who is the faction you speak of?

scarface89
12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Sorry about that Kim, it was a good battle if your talking about us!!

SPWD
12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
GREETARDS strike again,it's about time everybody just stopped!

Dirty Mind
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
We all know? dont speak for me. I have no problems with the matchups. And by the way, we are not going for any streak, we have been destroyed by much stronger faction and have done the same to others. Why dont you just uninstall if this game is too much for you to handle? or go play Modern hugs

fkamb
12-08-2013, 04:31 PM

The real moffo's, i think. Yes, it was a good battle, best thing is i don't have to look very hard to find the command centre

Kimm
12-08-2013, 04:48 PM
The real moffo's, i think. Yes, it was a good battle, best thing is i don't have to look very hard to find the command centre

This particular one was not moffos. I think We won moffos lol

Kimm
12-08-2013, 04:51 PM
We all know? dont speak for me I have no problems with the matchups. And by the way, we are not going for any streak, we have been destroyed by much stronger faction and have done the same to others. Why dont you just uninstall if this game is too much for you to handle? or go play Modern hugs

okay 90% of us know.. better like this? Modern hugs? Wow you're original... *clap clap*

Kimm
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM

Lol could be if I would know which faction Youre in xD

fkamb
12-08-2013, 04:54 PM
This particular one was not moffos. I think We won moffos lol

Oh no, sorry darth seals revenge, lol, yeah, i sort of liked it, but don't tell any one. Kimm is still pissed

deathproof
12-08-2013, 05:09 PM
We are ranked 850 now. Last 2 fights were against 339 and 224 ranked factions. Great match up gree. Somehow gree missing the logic in here. We stop fighting meaning they have to use less gold to win against us. Put gold factions vs gold factions and non gold vs non gold.

Dirty Mind
12-08-2013, 05:17 PM
okay 90% of us know.. better like this? Modern hugs? Wow you're original... *clap clap*
so you have started the 6000th identical thread complaining about matchups and your going to accuse me of not being original? When I made that comment my faction was in the middle of being destroyed by a top 50 faction. now we are in the middle of destroying a top 200.

D1E Luke
12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm a 2-man faction in top 4000 and I just encountered a gold camping faction that killed us at last minute. We were on 4/5 wins consecutively so I wasn't surprised when that happened....

Kimm
12-08-2013, 05:29 PM
so you have started the 6000th identical thread about matchups and your going to accuse me of not being original? When I made that comment my faction was in the middle of being destroyed by a top 50 faction. now we are the middle of destroying a top 200.

Uuuh well Maybe unlike you I dont read everything that is being posted. Last time I checked I was still a customer of gree. And when a company screws up the customer Has a right to complain. But if you hate it so much that people complain, then maybe stop complaining about people complaining......

Kimm
12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Oh no, sorry darth seals revenge, lol, yeah, i sort of liked it, but don't tell any one. Kimm is still pissed
Lol true and true.

Dirty Mind
12-08-2013, 05:31 PM
you dont have to read everything. during every war, there are 5 or 6 identical threads on the first page, just like the one you started. it gets old for us adults who come here for information

Kimm
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
you dont have to read everything. during every war, there are 5 or 6 identical threads on the first page, just like the one you started. it gets old for us adults who come here for information
Easy solution. Then don't read it

Dirty Mind
12-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Ha! I stand corrected. we got destroyed by a top 50, then destroyed a team in the 800's. everything will average out, the only thing hurt when your virtual person loses is your ego.

Archer59
12-08-2013, 05:45 PM
You'll have to excuse Dirty....he has some self esteem issues and just can't help himself.

#Reaper
12-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Gree does not joke around when it comes to taking your money, you should have realized that a long time ago.

Dirty Mind
12-08-2013, 06:08 PM
You'll have to excuse Dirty....he has some self esteem issues and just can't help himself. please elaborate, I'm curious how you come to that conclusion

CDR Shepard
12-08-2013, 11:33 PM

please elaborate, I'm curious how you come to that conclusion

I would assume its because you're basically just arguing with yourself. If seeing countless threads about GREE's mess ups is tiring for you "adults", why do you continue to enter the thread and argue with the OP? I think it's time for this "adult" to take some of his own medicine...