PDA

View Full Version : FC2, you guys are the reason why this game is awesome

kingofwale
12-08-2013, 01:08 PM
I want to take the time to say Thank you to members for FC2. to help us make it to the end.

Very Professional people, very dedicated and I want to wish you guys best of luck!!

I know this is a game of great competition, but lending a hand to another group just makes this community that much better.

P.S. there are other people who also helped out as well. You know who you are. Thanks

--Emm. Member of Dingbats!

Monty31
12-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Agree whole heartedly, apologies for confusion regarding rotating people in and out, special thanks to the lovely Liv.

kingofwale
12-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Agree whole heartedly, apologies for confusion regarding rotating people in and out, special thanks to the lovely Liv.

haha. no plan is perfect. Thanks liv and everybody!!!!!! and Monty as well.

angel_pitcher13
12-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Too many of you were too amazing to mention each individually. Before I started with Dingbats I had an idea of what the top teams would be like and I was dead wrong. You guys were so helpful, and friendly, and considerate. Knowing that even the top teams are filled with wonderful and helpful people makes this game that much better. I appreciate you all and I very much enjoyed meeting you. Thank you.