PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SAS

Touch Down
12-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Myself and my whole team are blown away for y'all making it possible for us to acheive the raid boss.

The power and kindness of SAS is really impressive.
I have always had nothing but respect for the few SAS members I had known before and have seen nothing but class from them.
After getting to meet a lot more over the weekend it really does confirm they are all a great bunch of people and all round nice guys and gals.

Also a big thanks to the free lancers that helped us out. Your help was very much appreciated.

Its people like this that make this game enjoyable. Something Gree can't take credit for.
I believe its the people who play this game that make it great!

Respect y'all :)

JH03
12-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Member of Southern Rebels. A big thank you and so much respect goes out to all members of SAS and all ffreelancers that helped us finish out the raid boss. Would not have been possible without you.

Its situations like these that truly make this game fun and creates a larger sense of community. Again, thank you to SAS and other freelancers. Your help was more appreciated than you would know.

Thanks and respect

Drew's Crew
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
A HUGE hug and kiss from this Rebel and all Rebels to SAS!!!
Y'all made it possible for us to finish the raid bosses!! You came in and just knocked the crap out of Tilda. We really owe you big time.

************ THANK YOU!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️*********

kirgan
12-08-2013, 03:46 PM
On behalf of all Sof members we woild also like to thank SAS!!! THEY HELPED US OUT BIG TIME..... CLASS ACT....

BBW
12-08-2013, 04:27 PM
On behalf of all Sof members we woild also like to thank SAS!!! THEY HELPED US OUT BIG TIME..... CLASS ACT....

Ii wanna thank SOF for letting us help them out this event. I am on,y sorry gree messed up and that lvl 85 got stuck or we would have maybe got thru 1-2 more missions

Bariel
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM

Yeah was our pleasure coming over to help out, best wishes to you and your team. Great bunch :)

As BBW said it's such a shame that the lvl 85 glitched and wouldn't register any of the hits people were putting in, you should raise a ticket to see if Gree will reward you with the prize since we were on the last boss and at the rate they were being killed would easily have been through another couple of levels.

Good luck :)

fdsdg
12-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Not much left to say. Thanks again SAS