PDA

View Full Version : RAID BOSS GLITCH???? Mods? Developers? Programers? What's the verdict?

SnowSnow
12-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Hello Mods, Developers and Programers.

As you know there was a glitch with the raid boss. Below is an example of what many synds experienced. Over the past few days of the event people have kept posting about the issues their syndicates have been having with this known glitch.

It has been acknowledged by the mods that as early as December 3rd the issues were being "looked into". We, the consumers, would like to know what the issue was and how it was fixed. I do use the word consumers because many of us used gold, as you can see in the below information, to kill the bosses. I am sure the other syndicates utilized gold too as this happened on the high level bosses however I cannot speak for other syndicates, only mine.

Yes, you do a great job with all the players and servers, kudos. It is just terrible that we get no communication when there is an event with an issue in the event. Also if it hurts us, the consumer, it appears to be "okay". Also, since this didn't happen with every syndicate, it appears you just "blow us over". I am sure if there was a glitch buying a vault and I was awarded double you would make sure you took the unpaid half back. The same has happened with prizes were glitched and people received extra you took them back.

I can see your retort being, we are not awarding anything. It's great customer service but hey, you have gotten away with it this long right? The point is, we are giving you EXACT information to look into the matter. The exact Boss Battle and time it ended. Accurate numbers as well as our synd information. How about communicate with us what exactly you are doing, if anything. Especially since I am sure there will be another boss event soon and if nothing is bing done the same issue will happen again. What will the answer be then? "we are looking into it".

Moving forward, can you please tell us what happened?
What you are doing to fix the boss glitch?
And how you will compensate those that lost gold with the boss glitch? Or will you?

As far as our syndicate goes, yes we finished the event. If we waiting for you guys to look into it and fix it we would still be sitting here on our thumbs waiting for an answer. Apparently since it didn't effect everyone it doesn't matter to fix it??

We just had the same thing happen to us.
Rising Phoenix
Invite code: 341920707

Our boss shows it went only to half way according to the green meter however if you go into the leader board for that specific battle you will see we collectively used OVER 20% extra for that boss

The battle:
LVL 95
Escaped 2013/12/05 13:15:26

Boss Health: 385 MIL
Damage Dealt: 423,095,802

Please explain?

Also, if you look at leader board and the stats of our top 4 players for that boss you will see it is impossible to score the damage dealt without using gold.

We have a no count boss
73MIL+ wasted damage that should be applied to next boss
Gold use w/o refund
2 hours of event wasted

I must also not that this is NOT "trolling". I am giving specifics for you, Gree, to look into and assess the issue immediately.

Thank you

187omni
12-08-2013, 11:05 AM
1St ... didn't read

SnowSnow
12-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks.. for nothing.. I take it you guys didn't experience any boss issues

polly
12-08-2013, 12:29 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76475-A-amp-F-or-any-mod-we-need-reply-on-this-ASAP.....

Mcockbur
12-08-2013, 02:44 PM
We have also experience a lot of levels that didnt give the prizes, despite members reached by far the expected damage.
In some cases, only 2 received a price while others were not ranked.
If the rules changed so there are a limited number of weapons given based on a random and undetermined way to know, then these rules should have been communicated.
Otherwise, GREE must review all logs of he raid boss and fix the assignmentof weapons.. The same way some time ago gree adjusted stats becausethey were giving more stats to some players.
In this case we are being impacted negatively and some members are starting to lose interest on a game that conceptually is really good, but not so good in execution..too many bugs, unfortunately.
We expect we dont receive the standard answer from gree.. We deserve respect for a game that is not really free when we use gold, that is real money.

Master Stormzs
12-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Dear mods, MANY ppl have had some type of issue w the last Raid Boss event. I myself lost ~ 300 gold as the boss escaped (L100) due to a sever is down for maintenence for 30 min. Many of us on the forum would like to know what happened and if Gre plans to do anything about it moving forward???
And yes I spelled your company name w only one e...feel free to write me a ticket and I'll be sure to past it along to the developers.

jmeijer
12-09-2013, 03:15 PM
1St ... didn't read**** you then. Thanks for your amazing post!

mxz
12-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Why you put quotes around "trolling" like it's some sort of magic term you made up?

KingOW
12-09-2013, 05:56 PM
They didn't do anything the first raid boss so I wouldn't expect them to do anything this time. It sucks.

TZora
12-09-2013, 07:59 PM
customers: http://www.openscrolls.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_help.gif http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-sign0085.gif http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/expressifs/embarasses/help08.gif

gree: syndicate x spent gold and boss y didn't die ..

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/212/032/sponge cool story bro.png

SnowSnow
12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Why you put quotes around "trolling" like it's some sort of magic term you made up?
Because people have been known to post things and have it misconstrued as "trolling". To "troll" is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Not what this post is about, however you see that some have already "trolled" this thread.

They didn't do anything the first raid boss so I wouldn't expect them to do anything this time. It sucks.

What stinks is we know the mods have been on the forum. CJ has posted and locked a few threads. I wish they would give us some insight?? Explanation?

SnowSnow
12-09-2013, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=TZora;1108692]customers: http://www.openscrolls.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_help.gif http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-sign0085.gif http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/expressifs/embarasses/help08.gif

gree: player x spent gold and boss y didn't die ..

More like syndicates, but I guess it didn't happen to yours. If It did I am sure you would be posting also.

TZora
12-09-2013, 08:12 PM
what i wish to say, undoubtedly, you've been robbed. but gree doesn't care! if they cared, they would've done something by now. this is not a new issue, the problem has been constantly reported since a week. but, gree doesn't care ..

feel sorry for all those who've been robbed. any lessons to learn out of this gree fiasco?

Niccy
12-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Our syndicate also had two bosses that got to around half health when we realised health was going no where we let them escape . We still finished raid boss with plenty of farming time .

SnowSnow
12-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Well the mods have posted in other threads but still wont address the Raid Boss Glitch. I see CJ has been on Modern War a lot posting in their forum and A&F posted here today. They have to be reading these...
I know A&F acknowledged she was looking into the glitch on the 5th, five days ago but still haven't seen any post since then...

Senator McCarthy
12-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Gree doesn't care. They only care if they accidentally reward "extra" weapons.

Are you now, or have you ever been, an employee of Gree? Are you a 5th amendment Gree sympathizer?

I have been banned for following reasons:

1. Talking about ban
2. Trolling
3. Insulting Staff (when I insinuated that Gree programmers helped build obamacare website)
4. Making "threats" (against founder of Gree)

TZora
12-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Gree doesn't care. They only care if they accidentally reward "extra" weapons.

Are you now, or have you ever been, an employee of Gree? Are you a 5th amendment Gree sympathizer?

I have been banned for following reasons:

1. Talking about ban
2. Trolling
3. Insulting Staff (when I insinuated that Gree programmers helped build obamacare website)
4. Making "threats" (against founder of Gree)

they removed my sig too. i was just trying to warn people not to say the "refund" word or they'll be banned. but guess, gree loves all the refund talk :p

TZora
12-10-2013, 09:28 PM
there are two ways of fixing things. one way is to work harder (or smarter) and shutup everyone. the other way is to kick people in the face and shut them up. gree prefers the second. kick people in the face, suppress the resistance and never make any improvements. eventually, people will learn :)

ILikeTheAbuse
12-10-2013, 10:41 PM
bump, because this needs to be addressed.

Top Dawg
12-11-2013, 05:01 AM
GREE is not going to do anything. Y'all should know that by now.

My team got a bugged Level 95 boss at 24/27 too, about 1/10 health left that just refused to go down no matter how much gold our members threw at it. Afterwards we worked out the total damage done on that boss - 860 million, enough to take out a Level 100 boss. GREE hasn't responded to any of our members' tickets either.

Hell, ask the other team that got their Level 100 boss bugged twice near the end of 27/27 and they did that stage 3 times before completing, GREE isn't doing anything for them either, besides a reply here that "you've completed it anyway, so?".

SnowSnow
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
And still its overlooked... We know you are here and reading these threads.. Please, don't ignore us...

SnowSnow
12-11-2013, 08:31 PM
So MW just ha d a Boss war too.. In MW there was a Boss Glitch also... Its funny because the mods are over there posting in 2-5 threads a day...
In those threads about the Boss Glitch there asking people to submit detailed tickets as so-on. In fact you are asking people to submit detaied info, just as I started this tread out with....
I find it funny that you, the mods, are reading this thread. You say you are looking into the matter, but you have been looking into the matter but have not answered for 8 days now.

So are you saying we should not post here but instead submit hundreds of tickets? Because that appears to be logical, correct?

Again.. Mods? Developers? Programers?? can we PLEASE have an answer to the issue you said you are looking into?

dispohero
12-12-2013, 08:16 AM
So MW just ha d a Boss war too.. In MW there was a Boss Glitch also... Its funny because the mods are over there posting in 2-5 threads a day...
In those threads about the Boss Glitch there asking people to submit detailed tickets as so-on. In fact you are asking people to submit detaied info, just as I started this tread out with....
I find it funny that you, the mods, are reading this thread. You say you are looking into the matter, but you have been looking into the matter but have not answered for 8 days now.

So are you saying we should not post here but instead submit hundreds of tickets? Because that appears to be logical, correct?

Again.. Mods? Developers? Programers?? can we PLEASE have an answer to the issue you said you are looking into?
There hasn't ever been a Raid Boss event in MW... maybe it was KA?

Nighteg
12-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Last raid boss a lot of people got their money back via Google Play, or iTunes. All you have to do is mention "gree" and "raid boss". Worth a shot. And serves them right.

SnowSnow
12-12-2013, 09:09 AM
The point isn't to get the money back. The point is for Gree to acknowledge us. They said they are looking into the issue. The issue that cost us time, gold and rewards.
They need to communicate with us and fix the issue.

Not sure what forum it was. KA or MW. The mods are obviously here and posting just not caring there are issues with the game.
I'll continue to post and bump this thread as per the terms of the forum rules. Hope we get some communication before the next boss event....

toug
12-12-2013, 09:43 AM
who cares,the game si free and only ass-holess buying gold

SnowSnow
12-12-2013, 01:01 PM
who cares,the game si free and only ass-holess buying gold

Thats great you feel that way. Lets say some of us didn't spend gold, we still wasted all of that time killing off a high lvl boss and having to regen only to kill the same boss again.
Your post is not a valid argument.

SnowSnow
12-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi
There is another glitch.
We are still waiting for your answer on this thread.

Now another glitch. I wasn't awarded the final prize for completing the LTQ and SLTQ.

Please award the prizes.
Please fix the boss glitch
Please update us
Please award me my earned prizes

Please???
And you wonder why we get mad.....

cckill415
12-12-2013, 07:41 PM
YES!!! We Need Our Prizes from the gold or I guess you guys will be getting alot of chargebacks... Just saying...

TZora
12-12-2013, 09:22 PM
you threatening gree??

http://www.onzuka.com/Photos/The%20Rock%20close%20up%20with%20people%27s%20eyeb row.jpg

GucciMane
12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
1St ... didn't read

get ****ed

SnowSnow
12-13-2013, 07:22 AM
get ****ed

Please don't flame in this thread. A ton of people have had issues with the Raid Boss glitch and we are looking for an answer from Gree.
They said on the 3rd they were looking into the issue. Would like this to not get locked as we would like an answer to their findings..

tomstenson
12-13-2013, 05:21 PM
You know, you guys continue to feed the beast. The Syndicate I'm in plays for free. Sure, we aren't Top 25, but we have fun. Why should Gree ever change anything. You guys will continue to dump Gold in your quest to be a Top Team in the wars. You'll continue to dump gold to finish Raid Bosses, LTQ's, SLTQ's, etc... So really, who's the fool? The company that doesn't fix issues or compensate their consumers, or the consumers who keep coming back for more. "Here's my Credit Card, promise not to mess up this time? OK, you messed up again, but promise not to now? OK, I'll give you a 15th chance." And on, and on, and on....

You want things to change, then be the change you want to see. When all of you stop feeding the beast, the beast will make changes. Until then, why should they?

Assault and Flattery
12-14-2013, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. If you had the "unranked" issue, it was a display issue. As long as you did enough dmg you got a prize. I know the history wasn't showing everything either so it was super confusing. As far as having the boss not die and doing extra dmg and being stuck or any of those issues, please send in a ticket (even if you already did before) to support THROUGH THE GAME (I stress this because if you don't, it essentially goes into this giant pile of unsorted stuff that takes a long time to sort out to each game and platform and generally gets answered way later) and they should take care of you. Be super clear about the issue, and if you moved around syndicates a ton or are no longer in the syndicate affected at the time, tell them where you were.

You know what, if you wanna just copy paste this go for it:

"Dear hard working, beautiful/handsome support person who is reading this,

My syndicate, Example Syndicate, experienced an issue with the Raid Boss, Tilda Bracket. We did over the max damage and she did not die. Thank you kindly.

Love,

Crime City Player Person"

This shouldn't happen in the future, but with new events there tend to be weird issues we didn't foresee. I'll try to be better about communication, but there were so many weird things happening at once and I wasn't always getting answers myself to relay to you guys.

TZora
12-14-2013, 05:38 PM
appreciate that A&F .. this sort of communication shows you care .. thank you :)