PDA

View Full Version : skill points put into attack and defense

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I've been playing off and on for a couple years. Originally I had put some skill points into attack and defense, and it is my understanding that each point gave you 10 additional in stats. A couple years ago, it was somewhat beneficial when [almost] everyone had 5 digit stats. Now, however, they are useless.

Is it too much to ask for a respec for everyone or to readjust the value of attack and defense from skill points? With such a drastic change in the mechanics of the game, I don't think this is unreasonable...am I being unrealistic here?

Gazzman_razzman
12-08-2013, 09:54 AM
They should change so that 1 skill point is the equivalent of 1% increase in att/def

Gingeasian
12-08-2013, 10:00 AM
They should change so that 1 skill point is the equivalent of 1% increase in att/def
That would be just about the worst possible thing that Gree could do. Just imagine stats inflatiion times 300

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 10:04 AM
i was thinking more along the lines of x1000 instead of x10. A game wide respec would be better imo :)

Gazzman_razzman
12-08-2013, 11:07 AM
That would be just about the worst possible thing that Gree could do. Just imagine stats inflatiion times 300

Would only affect those that used the points before them being brandished useless, most players don't have many skill points in att/def, they could then also bring in spending gold for allocating skill points eg 5 gold to change 1 point

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 11:09 AM
why did you have to use the g word?

cave man kid
12-08-2013, 11:17 AM
They have this option in other gree games like dragon realms but you still have to use the g word

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 11:22 AM
The admirable thing would be to leave gold out of it, since this request only comes from a result of them adding these super high stat items that became so accessible years after the game was released. That's probably a foolish and naive thought, but I must keep hope alive

Gingeasian
12-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Would only affect those that used the points before them being brandished useless, most players don't have many skill points in att/def, they could then also bring in spending gold for allocating skill points eg 5 gold to change 1 point
Yes but for those who have been around this game for a long time, ex. the level 250s some of them have hundreds of attack skills points. For some it would incease their stats by 500%

ploop
12-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Yes but for those who have been around this game for a long time, ex. the level 250s some of them have hundreds of attack skills points. For some it would incease their stats by 500%

+1, not a very good idea

therealbengie
12-08-2013, 11:47 AM
I like this, as a long time player its quite frustrating when the basics of the game change so long after you make unchangeable decisions.

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I like this, as a long time player its quite frustrating when the basics of the game change so long after you make unchangeable decisions.

This is exactly my point. This is a great game, but my only major complaint is regarding this issue.

Gazzman_razzman
12-08-2013, 12:05 PM
why did you have to use the g word?
G word Gree Games = Gold

therealbengie
12-08-2013, 01:45 PM
This is exactly my point. This is a great game, but my only major complaint is regarding this issue.

all I can do is carry on fighting/robbing, gaining att/def and improving my iph, I was working on my iph constantly when everyone was saying money was irrelevant. glad I didn't stop :)

KingOW
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
I'd like a respec too. Doubt Gree will do it tho, they never listen to us.

Puckface McGee
12-08-2013, 06:30 PM
That makes me a sad panda.

noamlin
12-09-2013, 10:41 AM
all I can do is carry on fighting/robbing, gaining att/def and improving my iph, I was working on my iph constantly when everyone was saying money was irrelevant. glad I didn't stop :)
because today money is worth something?

Puckface McGee
12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
because today money is worth something?

If you are in a syndicate that is still in the process of buying bonuses, yes. If you want to buy/upgrade LTBs and get rewards, yes.

If you want to come into mine and donate a few billion since you have such an excess of money, you're more than welcome

noamlin
12-09-2013, 03:26 PM
If you are in a syndicate that is still in the process of buying bonuses, yes. If you want to buy/upgrade LTBs and get rewards, yes.
Yes, but the ltb prizes r dwarfed compared to epic/raid bosses events...
Also bonuses r quite useless since attacking in events (like the bosses) uses your raw attack... :-(

KingOW
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Yes, but the ltb prizes r dwarfed compared to epic/raid bosses events...Also bonuses r quite useless since attacking in events (like the bosses) uses your raw attack... :-(The bonuses make a big difference in battles. Not many can finish the LTBs so if you can, you'll gain more stats than the average player and that will give you an edge for battles. If you every cycle get that 60k extra stats, well, it will add up!

Puckface McGee
12-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Yes, but the ltb prizes r dwarfed compared to epic/raid bosses events...
Also bonuses r quite useless since attacking in events (like the bosses) uses your raw attack... :-(

I'll take those ltb prizes instead of comparing them to others, I'll gladly take them all

therealbengie
12-11-2013, 12:04 PM
as others have said, money buys bonuses and LTB's. unless you already have an iph in excess of 20mil and don't need to save at all to finish LTB's and get all the prizes?