PDA

View Full Version : Did GREE just quietly remove gems from gold chest?

The Pale Rider
12-08-2013, 09:12 AM
I opened about 30 gold chests since late last night and got no gems. Since gold keys really pile up through the new arena and the whole point of the new arena is to get you to spend gems, I suspect we just got "rebalanced" from behind without lube.

I'd be happy if I'm wrong. Anybody getting gems from gold chest on iOS today? Maybe GREE just lowered the odds or I had a really bad streak. Although I got loads of stones, mats, 20EB armor and a couple of boosts.

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 09:15 AM
No, gems still exist in chest

Maybe you are way too lucky to get gems on chest. i only get gems in chest 15 gems a month

dragonx254
12-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I just used 6 keys from my win streak in arena and got 15Gems in one of them.

So they're still there.

cafedecoy
12-08-2013, 09:45 AM
I just opened 5 keys

one of them was a fusion boost
one of them was 10 gems
one of them was 15 gems
the other two.. I forgot.

score!

The Pale Rider
12-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I just opened 5 keys

one of them was a fusion boost
one of them was 10 gems
one of them was 15 gems
the other two.. I forgot.

score!

OK. I'm calling it bad luck then. I just opened 10 more and no gems. I got lots of stones and a boost, so it's good stuff if you need to level. I also got lots more metal cogs and dragon horns -- Can't wait to craft the very first boss armor 8 months after I started playing. Just a few hundred more chests and they're mine!

theRussian
12-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I get tons of gems from chests

Imohtep
12-08-2013, 10:39 AM
OK. I'm calling it bad luck then. I just opened 10 more and no gems. I got lots of stones and a boost, so it's good stuff if you need to level. I also got lots more metal cogs and dragon horns -- Can't wait to craft the very first boss armor 8 months after I started playing. Just a few hundred more chests and they're mine!

I know the feeling. The first boss i faced when I started playing was Mountain Man Gorlog and I came 1 material short of crafting his armor due to a glitch. By the time I had enough gems to summon him, I already had several armors that were much better. Recently I aquired a load of gems from chests and whatnot so I finally spent the 30 gems to summon and get it.

-on a side note, it's been an awfully long time since Gree did a "summon epic boss for x amount of gems" event. I have a few old bosses I would love to get the materials for + that I wasn't strong enough to get 43 kills with

Sarah 101
12-08-2013, 11:33 AM
No gems , no boost armors ..only matrials and a lot of fuse stone

Imohtep
12-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Just got 10 gems in gold chest

gardibolt
12-08-2013, 03:45 PM
I got 15 in a gold chest yesterday. So it is looking like you just had a run of bad luck.

Micro Destroy
12-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Same story here...lots of keys and lots of gems, fusion armors, etc. Must just be bad luck.

Lou 1xxx
12-08-2013, 05:19 PM
i got 15, 10, 10 gems from 22 keys, and assorted mats, and around 15 fusion stones total...

you're just having a bad streak from all the winning streak :eek:

Synovia
12-10-2013, 06:14 AM
-on a side note, it's been an awfully long time since Gree did a "summon epic boss for x amount of gems" event. I have a few old bosses I would love to get the materials for + that I wasn't strong enough to get 43 kills with

Why? just out of curiousity. Pretty much everything before Leviathan is useless...stats are too low.

The Pale Rider
12-10-2013, 07:05 AM
I opened 40+ of them since arena started and have received 2x10 gems and 1x15 gems. So about 1 in 15 frequency thus far for me.

Hai2yooo
12-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Why? just out of curiousity. Pretty much everything before Leviathan is useless...stats are too low.

some ppl want for fusion combines. like mono fires. i rememebr i was short about 4 or so mats n would NEVER purchase for 30 gems. i recall they did a 5 gem once so i use 10 to get 4 mats. fused a blaze from it. its a stretch to obtain epic but it is an option.

n i guess some ppl like the looks of certain armors. i still have jian nemesis caus i like the look. now would i spend to get an armor js for looks...maybe not lol. but some would