PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunters

DaBoss!
12-08-2013, 08:38 AM
I have thought of a new idea that might make things a littler more funnier. It's a bounty hunter system. Basically what happens in this system is you pay someone to go attack other players.

For example: "Lets say you are constantly getting harrased or attacked by another player. However you are not strong enough to attack your opponent. With this sytem you would come onto this thread and list the info(name, code, level...) of the player who is attacking or harrasing you. Hopefully someone who is stronger and about the same level as you would answer your call, and seek out your opponent and decimate them. In return you would pay the person who helped you and live happily ever after"....until someone else attacks you....

This is just the outline of how the system should work. Tell me what you guys think and how we could improve this sytem. This thread can also be used to post names and IDs, of faction jumpers, or people who constantly declare war. (I apoligize if this idea has already been mentioned before)

Here's the outline to list info on the rival:
Name(of Rival)
Level:
ID(if possible)
Stats(A/D)
Number of Allies:
Flag:
Missions Completed:
Attacks Won:
Attacks Lost:
What Faction(if possible):
Reason's for wanting to have this peron attacked:
What you are willing to pay:
Additional Info:

Here's the outline to list info on the Faction nuisance:
Name(of Rival)
Level:
Number of Allies:
ID(if possible)
Stats(A/D)
Flag:
Missions Completed:
Attacks Won:
Attacks Lost:
What Faction(if possible):
What crime this person commited:
Additional Info:

Tito89
12-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Cool idea but for the search to be successful in finding the CORRECT person, the engine needs to be more reliable than google, who runs the game tho? (rhetorical)

another player
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
I am not harassing anyone. I am not...

#Reaper
12-08-2013, 10:55 AM
You forgot *number of allies* < really big deal this affects or improves finding the guy.

DaBoss!
12-08-2013, 11:16 AM
You forgot *number of allies* < really big deal this affects or improves finding the guy.
I have it in now!!!

ploop
12-08-2013, 11:22 AM
good idea but there are too many of those kinds of douches

Meneer
12-08-2013, 12:55 PM
They wont make it because it will be to easy to tunnel your ingame cash to another player.
Then i can put a 500M bounty on a very low level player and hit it with my LLP to get the reward and use it to build his base.

DaBoss!
12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
They wont make it because it will be to easy to tunnel your ingame cash to another player.
Then i can put a 500M bounty on a very low level player and hit it with my LLP to get the reward and use it to build his base.

Oh, I didn't mean for this to be something for Gree to implement. Instead my point was that people would come onto this thread and then put down names of who they want attacked. Once someone attack the listed person, they would recieve money by having the person who requested the attack to come to their faction and donate or something along those lines. Sorry for all the confusion

Luuzer
12-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh, I didn't mean for this to be something for Gree to implement. Instead my point was that people would come onto this thread and then put down names of who they want attacked. Once someone attack the listed person, they would recieve money by having the person who requested the attack to come to their faction and donate or something along those lines. Sorry for all the confusion

that is not allowed here

DaBoss!
12-08-2013, 01:52 PM
that is not allowed here

Reason Being...............:confused:

Luuzer
12-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Reason Being...............:confused:

players harrassing and stuff. U cant even post hackers named alex pics here ;)

DaBoss!
12-08-2013, 02:24 PM
players harrassing and stuff. U cant even post hackers named alex pics here ;)

Lol. Yeah, sadly thats true....;)