PDA

View Full Version : Southern Rebels

cyranon
12-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Glad I (and SAS) could help you get your prize. Too bad you showed your true colors and booted me before you finished the boss. Now it's here for all to see.

Dirtidawgidvas
12-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Glad I (and SAS) could help you get your prize. Too bad you showed your true colors and booted me before you finished the boss. Now it's here for all to see. see what? What is it were suppose or supposedly see?

sister morphine
12-08-2013, 03:05 AM
1. If you're from SAS I'm gonna presume you already had the event prizes. You can NOT obtain a second one

2. Perhaps the syndicate had removed a member to make space for you and needed to get them back in before finishing.

cyranon
12-08-2013, 03:11 AM
I am not a member of SAS however, SAS was there as well (doing most of the work) to get them to the last boss level. I hope they got whatever they were promised before they left. Just shady is all. Let people in to do what they can not and boot them before the main prize is awarded.

Dirtidawgidvas
12-08-2013, 03:36 AM
1. If you're from SAS I'm gonna presume you already had the event prizes. You can NOT obtain a second one

2. Perhaps the syndicate had removed a member to make space for you and needed to get them back in before finishing.thats sounds rational and probably the case. Although I was there and already achieved event item prize. I find it very shady to get the boot while I'm continuing to donate Uzis. Twice in a day for me from different syns. People need to get some act right.

sister morphine
12-08-2013, 06:10 AM
thats sounds rational and probably the case. Although I was there and already achieved event item prize. I find it very shady to get the boot while I'm continuing to donate Uzis. Twice in a day for me from different syns. People need to get some act right.
I'd certainly agree they should say thank you, and if they need to get their own back in it should be made clear. There's no excuse for being a dork like that. At least you can compile a blacklist for yourself.

Molly's Voice
12-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Glad I (and SAS) could help you get your prize. Too bad you showed your true colors and booted me before you finished the boss. Now it's here for all to see.

Thats pretty low. I've heard nothing but negative things about Southern Rebels. Bunch of sketchballs they are. Willing to gain an edge by any means possible, if ya know what I mean.

Speak2TheGeek
12-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a crappy syn, will keep that in mind.

TMI
12-08-2013, 08:22 AM
I'd like to know if the OP had an agreement with the synd about staying after the boss.

Every synd that myself or SAS have gone to, has had the agreement that we get booted before the final boss, and the original members come back. I think that's pretty standard.

Was there an agreement? If so, please post the ss in whatever chat app or ingame forum that you used before disparaging another syndicate.

Thanks

:)

TMI
12-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Sounds like a crappy syn, will keep that in mind.

lol to this. you just joined this month and your very first post is that comment?!

The cc community is not that stupid. Please don't insult our intelligence. Trolls not welcome.

Edit: Oh and i also checked your page, you start date was today as well. lol cyranon.

Its too bad you have to try and ruin positive things that are happening in this game and forum.

Jay Teez
12-08-2013, 10:02 AM
As far as I know the only agreement we made was with SAS and a few specific individuals. We had to boot several of our members to make room for SAS to come in and do their thing. I'm not sure who you talked to and made arrangements with if anyone at all.

Hats off to SAS. I don't care what they say about you guys. Can't thank you enough.

mia201
12-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I know the leader Jimmy and if he has an agreement with you he would never do that. I am sure there is some miscommunication along the line but Jimmy is a good person and a good leader.

Drew's Crew
12-08-2013, 10:49 AM
As far as I know the only agreement we made was with SAS and a few specific individuals. We had to boot several of our members to make room for SAS to come in and do their thing. I'm not sure who you talked to and made arrangements with if anyone at all.

Hats off to SAS. I don't care what they say about you guys. Can't thank you enough.

Second that!! SAS really helped!!!

Half our group was booted to make room for SAS, myself included. Jimmy is a darn good leader and good people as well. He would never reneg on a deal.

Touch Down
12-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Lol.

We have members from other teams that did a deal with me sitting in our team ready for the prize right now. Some of our members are sitting out to give these guys a spot.

Craynon I have never even spoke to you before. If you were helping SAS thanks for your input there were lots of SAS members that were helping coming and going and the deal was they all got removed afterwards apart from the few deals I had directly. I thought you were one of the SAS memebers.

But as a goodwill gesture from the Rebels and a thanks for your efforts you have 1 hour to pm your id so we can add you for the final prize.

We are waiting for you.

Drew's Crew
12-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Lol.

We have members from other teams that did a deal with me sitting in our team ready for the prize right now. Some of our members are sitting out to give these guys a spot.

Craynon I have never even spoke to you before. If you were helping SAS thanks for your input there were lots of SAS members that were helping coming and going and the deal was they all got removed afterwards apart from the few deals I had directly. I thought you were one of the SAS memebers.

But as a goodwill gesture from the Rebels and a thanks for your efforts you have 1 hour to pm your id so we can add you for the final prize.

We are waiting for you.

Class act all the way!!!! That's why I'm proud to be a Rebel.

Touch Down
12-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Thats pretty low. I've heard nothing but negative things about Southern Rebels. Bunch of sketchballs they are. Willing to gain an edge by any means possible, if ya know what I mean.

Thats great that you have heard of us! We aint even top 100 its quite an honour. ;)

Touch Down
12-08-2013, 11:13 AM
thats sounds rational and probably the case. Although I was there and already achieved event item prize. I find it very shady to get the boot while I'm continuing to donate Uzis. Twice in a day for me from different syns. People need to get some act right.

It was a crazy time and I had 50% of my team out with a lot of people helping us all out.

SAS were amazing and they had players coming and going at a fast rate and there were a few independents that jumped on board at their own will.
I can't thank all that helped enough, yourself included.

Big respect to all SAS and those that helped.

If there was any misunderstandings from the free lancers it wasnt intentional. I can assure you the ones that spoke to me directly have a spot for the prize.

Dirtidawgidvas
12-08-2013, 11:36 AM
I know the leader Jimmy and if he has an agreement with you he would never do that. I am sure there is some miscommunication along the line but Jimmy is a good person and a good leader.i personally read tmi write in forum syn, jimmy is a great leader and jimmy thanked me as well. I do believe it was a simple miscommunication. No harm, no foul.

Touch Down
12-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Happy ending we all got our prize and so did Cyranon.

Thanks once again SAS and the guys and gals that helped. Really is appreciated

cyranon
12-08-2013, 01:46 PM
It was miscommunication. Southern Rebels made good on their word. I appreciate that and am happy to help again in the future. No hard feelings on my end. I am sorry if I have caused any problems. Hats off to SR, good job; and TMI, thanks for your help. Your all good people.

Kid T
12-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I was one of the people who negotiated a deal with Jimmy to help the Southern Rebels. Our communication was constant, honest, and direct. I can validate that he kept his word to me with respect to being allowed to stay for final prize.

Also wanted to offer big thanks to SAS for their help in assisting. It's the community aspect such as this that makes the game fun to play - and not just an exercise of pressing buttons.