PDA

View Full Version : Majestic LEGION is now Recruiting select individuals!

KTran2013
12-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Only a few spots left!

We are the 3rd OFFICIAL Majestic guild. Recently got to lvl 75! This guild is for players who do not care to gem very much or at all. Please post your LINE app ID AND Display name or PM me so I can search for you and speak with you before you are accepted.

You can also think of Majestic Legion as a gateway to the other Majestic guilds. If you have any interest in joining them there, you can prove yourself with us and I will help you get into Majestic or MaJestic Alliance since I am the current GM of Majestic Legion.

You are expected to at least participate in donating what you can for element bonuses as well as during war times! :p

Our current bonuses:
6% Spirit
7% Earth
7% Water
7% Wind
7% Fire

Lastly, we can become friends! Yay! I'm at about lvl 750 right now!

Cheers!

RickFerg24
12-08-2013, 12:56 AM
KingRick24... St.boss

KTran2013
12-08-2013, 12:28 PM
6 Spots left!

Noxation
12-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Best of luck filling those spots, if I was in Android I'd for one join.

MNoggle81
12-09-2013, 02:40 AM
Interested in joining
Lvl 87
All fields unlocked and maximum upgrades
5 legendary gear
Very active player and very active in gw
LegionofBOOM is line I'd and game name

WBD-WHQ-MZV

3urodancer
12-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Name: 3urodancer
Line ID: 3urodancer
Code: Wbd-pcz-ccm
Lvl: 105
Economy: All castle spots open, 12 TFs and 5 fully upgraded.
Armor: Northern+ 99, Blazeborne, Maelstrom, Tectonic all 3/4ths upgraded.

I would like to join!!!
I am a gem spender....normally several hundred per guild war. However I do not prefer the pressure of always HAVING to spend (real life happens too!). But im on 24/7 and ALWAYS the top war points in my guild. I just need a guild that supports me...
I would love a guild that helps me and vise versa..thanks.

smujica93
12-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Knight name: Thor
Code: WBB-RCX-VYW
Line ID: salvador.mujica
Level: 130
Active all day
Armor: Arborsteel Vanguard, Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Aegis of the Dragon+, Guardian's Battlegear+, Blackfrost Raiment+, and more legendaries
Fields: All expansions unlocked, Level 3 TF (4, will upgrade the rest soon), Level 2 TF (8)
Frequent gem spender

KTran2013
12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Bumpity bump bump!

bddcam@gmail.com
12-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Only a few spots left!

We are the 3rd OFFICIAL Majestic guild. Recently got to lvl 75! This guild is for players who do not care to gem very much or at all. Please post your LINE app ID AND Display name or PM me so I can search for you and speak with you before you are accepted.

You can also think of Majestic Legion as a gateway to the other Majestic guilds. If you have any interest in joining them there, you can prove yourself with us and I will help you get into Majestic or MaJestic Alliance since I am the current GM of Majestic Legion.

You are expected to at least participate in donating what you can for element bonuses as well as during war times! :p

Our current bonuses:
6% Spirit
7% Earth
7% Water
7% Wind
7% Fire

Cheers!
Id like too join hr player lev 94 and a weekly gem spender my freind code is wbd-xxz-gvg plz look me over . lookin forward to hear from ty in advance

Nec772
12-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Only a few spots left!

Our current bonuses:
6% Spirit
7% Earth
7% Water
7% Wind
7% Fire

Cheers!

Hi lady,

I would like to supply I'm a light spender. kain772 on love display of Kain772 :-)

loysius
01-20-2014, 06:20 PM
Hi,

Are you still accepting member?
We can discuss over LINE when you free.

My line ID: loysius98

Cheers,
ICE

sirsergio
02-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Still recruiting?

LINE ID: S E R G I O
Friend Code: WBB-DPF-YBN
Knight's name: Sergius Paulus
Knight's level: 44

As active as the earth rotates

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 07:50 AM
I would like to join if there is space

riktigakempe
02-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Currently level 103.
Working on getting first EB+ with this boss.

Line ID: edvinkempe
Display Name: Edvin Kempe

IGN is "FL The Slacker" sent you a friend request.

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Currently level 103.
Working on getting first EB+ with this boss.

Line ID: edvinkempe
Display Name: Edvin Kempe

IGN is "FL The Slacker" sent you a friend request.
First off they don't accept requests in the game and second you need to talk to them in LINE if you decide to join the majestic coalition

Theodorus
03-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Bumping Bumping

Theodorus
03-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Looking for people to fill in the spots.