PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong Gree?

lightning strikes
12-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Gree, Iam a non gold player and really love the game but its hardly possible to keep up with gold players or in war with gold spending factions. I wonder what would happen if we did 1 war without gold. The guts and muscles are then more important then the wallet.
Thats 1.
Every company will reach a turning point: you have reached it. Expand or limitation. No Italy results. Android problems when war starts, battle records not showing, funny matching in war. More and more faults, set backs, incomplete solutions. More and more comments from players, players quiting or stopping spending gold.
Whats happening?
I think we all need some explanation. We all cherish modern war but there is a limit.

iZheil9152
12-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Sirius said that its scores will be up today. Be patient.
The point of spending money on this game is to be better than others. If you are a free player and expect to stay with the gold players, you have another thing coming

Max Power
12-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Gree, Iam a non gold player and really love the game but its hardly possible to keep up with gold players or in war with gold spending factions. I wonder what would happen if we did 1 war without gold. The guts and muscles are then more important then the wallet.Thats 1. Every company will reach a turning point: you have reached it. Expand or limitation. No Italy results. Android problems when war starts, battle records not showing, funny matching in war. More and more faults, set backs, incomplete solutions. More and more comments from players, players quiting or stopping spending gold.Whats happening? I think we all need some explanation. We all cherish modern war but there is a limit.I would say as a non-gold spending player, you are getting exactly what you paid for.....LOL!

VikingsVoice
12-07-2013, 03:02 PM
i would say as a non-gold spending player, you are getting exactly what you paid for.....lol!

lol!, nice!

oakletixfan
12-07-2013, 03:07 PM
The whole point of using gold is to gain a huge advantage on the free players. People spend a lot of money on this game so why should GREE help "free players" close the gap on the advantages of using gold?

Luuzer
12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
The whole point of using gold is to gain a huge advantage on the free players. People spend a lot of money on this game so why should GREE help "free players" close the gap on the advantages of using gold?

because there wouldnt be a game without free players

JDub
12-07-2013, 08:54 PM
"I deserve what the rich people have". What is up with this entitlement culture? You want it then work for it like the people that have what you want.

RockAndRoll
12-07-2013, 08:56 PM
because there wouldnt be a game without free players

What would be different in gold world, you wouldn't hit us, ( you don't anyway) we wouldn't hit you (I don't anyway).there is a divide already and it don't bug me. Do you think I don't get raided, I got hit for 200 mil in minutes and if I hit afree player for a mil he cries, so I don't.

crazeejay
12-07-2013, 11:38 PM
The free player is the one who has the advantage. He still has his money to use on REAL things not useless stats on a game you knuckleheads! Keep drinking the Gree Koolaid..... LOLOL

Speak Easy
12-08-2013, 01:01 AM
I would say as a non-gold spending player, you are getting exactly what you paid for.....LOL!

Don't worry lightening strikes. The real funny thing is that us gold players get what we pay for as well. Exactly the same as you have described for the free.

Thats the funny bit. We pay heavily for the privilege of having the exact same issues as you.

lightning strikes
12-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Speak easy, thnxs. I wondered if the above who posted are happy with the machines they did not get from Italy war and paying so much gold. I wodered if they were happy with none battle records in war. Maybe its the gold sunglasses seeing everything in gold.
My post/thread was not ment to critisize gold players, who felt offended one way or another, but merely the great impack gold has on this game and the fact that all changes Gree makes have the intention to get you all to spend more gold. Like the wall effect of 75%, or the match of faction fighters in war.Or changing the map events everytime so we cant preshoot or shoot the wrong ones. And the stupid thing is that it works The carrots are the bonus unites and we all are the rabbits..

Speak Easy
12-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Speak easy, thnxs. I wondered if the above who posted are happy with the machines they did not get from Italy war and paying so much gold. I wodered if they were happy with none battle records in war. Maybe its the gold sunglasses seeing everything in gold.
My post/thread was not ment to critisize gold players, who felt offended one way or another, but merely the great impack gold has on this game and the fact that all changes Gree makes have the intention to get you all to spend more gold. Like the wall effect of 75%, or the match of faction fighters in war.Or changing the map events everytime so we cant preshoot or shoot the wrong ones. And the stupid thing is that it works The carrots are the bonus unites and we all are the rabbits..

Spot on. You are entitled to express your point of view and you criticised no one. Don't worry about Max and the others, they, like me, are just cross that we are caught up in the gold business. You are the only one here with any sense.

We will always find a reason why we should spend that money on gold. It's actually our weakness and not a strength we have. There is always a justification. We are hooked. We will find any reason to justify our spend. But you know what.... we will never admit that we have not improved in REAL terms in the game.

Good luck to you but remember, the moment you justify any gold purchase you become hooked and one of us.

JDub
12-08-2013, 04:15 AM
I have bought a little gold here and there over the year+ I have been playing. I am by no means a big spender. In the last year I bought around $100 in gold. I realize I don't have the funds to hang with SUP or many many other big spending factions. Thus I know I will never be where they are. Thats fine with me. I figure as much as I enjoy the friends I have made in my factions and all the long nights at work MW helped get me threw I'm even.

What a lot of people don't seem to realize is that there is no one holding as gun to your head saying you better buy this gold. Sure there are bonuses if you do but as far as mobile apps go this is the norm. Most apps out there have some incentive for you to buy something. Be it removing adds, gold, gems, extra levels, whatever. If buying the gold makes you happy and all your life obligations are paid for first then do what you want. Personally I have other interests to spend my money on. Just know that unless your willing to spend 10k+ a month on gold you will never beat SUP. You might join them one day but you will never beat them.

Luuzer
12-08-2013, 01:28 PM
What would be different in gold world, you wouldn't hit us, ( you don't anyway) we wouldn't hit you (I don't anyway).there is a divide already and it don't bug me. Do you think I don't get raided, I got hit for 200 mil in minutes and if I hit afree player for a mil he cries, so I don't.

most gold players hit and raid free players. Some free players hit gold players. About crying...depends on income. For U 1 mil is nothing, even 10 mil is nothing, for others it take a lot of time to get it together.

Remember, free players are here the "meat" for gold players, without free players the game wouldnt exist (gold players would get bored) and without gold players there wouldnt be so buggy game as this is.

Max Power
12-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Spot on. You are entitled to express your point of view and you criticised no one. Don't worry about Max and the others, they, like me, are just cross that we are caught up in the gold business. You are the only one here with any sense.I am not cross at all. I just have always maintained that if you are spending real money, you have every right to complain about this game. If you are playing for free, not so much.

lightning strikes
12-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Humm... Max everyone is entitled having his own opinion and others to disagree. Iam on android so I dont buy gold that easy as I-machines. I paypalled someone 20 usd for getting him gold because he used gold to shoot more bosses I did profit because he using gold. Everyone should make their own deccission, gold or no gold. What I dislike is that Gree changes things so you have to use more and more gold and free players, as you call them lol, are getting more and more problems keeping up gold factions. Gree should devide this game in a gold using part and a non gold using part. I like it to use my brains, knowledge, tactics to improve and getting stronger. Thats the fun part of the game.