PDA

View Full Version : Forgestone, now fusable!!!

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 06:14 AM
A guild member of mine justfused forgestone. I am currently too lazy to upload pics because it is in the morning. Thoughts? Any other epics fusable?

http://imgur.com/Sazd63u
http://imgur.com/Tj5ozpg

cafedecoy
12-07-2013, 06:33 AM
hmmm according to the patch notes from the thread way up there, these are fusable. No mention of forgestone though! I guess that is a Christmas surprise!

•Featherblade Battlegear
•Trollforge Platemail
•Soulshard Raiment
•Scorchstone Aegis
•Epic! Tectonic Mantle
•Epic! Maelstrom Irons

Necromancers
12-07-2013, 06:37 AM
''Too lazy to upload pictures''

Typical excuse for trolls and lies.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 06:40 AM

Okay, give me a moment.

First though, I would like to say I am a troll. I know when to be serious though. I help Zero look for information for his All Fusion Results Table. I may troll with other things, but not with our Table.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 06:41 AM
http://imgur.com/Sazd63u

drygores
12-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Its true. Believe it.

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 07:08 AM
Boilerplate + soulshard = Ruby
Ruby + ass shroud = Pyromancer
Blaze + asherah = Bone harvester

KTran2013
12-07-2013, 07:43 AM
I wish it weren't true.. :[

This means that the value of the War Epics has gone down. I'll probably never try for a non-plus Epic again... I'm pretty good at waiting :p

Croy
12-07-2013, 08:12 AM
http://puu.sh/5F0QB.jpg

Rick Rolled also fuseable now! Go and try for it!

Lmfao guys pls, a kid is able to photoshop Forgestone...

EDIT: If Forgestone is fuseable, then Cloudrange should've been fuseable for a while... logic where are you? :(

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 08:20 AM
EDIT: If Forgestone is fuseable, then Cloudrange should've been fuseable for a while... logic where are you? :(

Its because they are playing in Android. Cloudrange was never and will never be in Android. logic where are you? :(

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 08:24 AM
As much as i respect you knightsanddraggings, i dont know your guildmate that gave you those pics. Its very possible that he is trolling you. Once my three wicker armors finish crafting, im going to try fusing for it on the off chance that your buddy isnt trolling, but i have to agree with Croy, photoshop is quite easy to use as well as Cloudrange would have more than likely been released prior to Forgestone.

But heres to hoping that it is fusible! I would finally have something shiny to replace my Blazeborne with! :D

EDIT: Fair enough Oxilated on the Cloudrange never being released on Android, but how many Epic Boss armors released prior to Android's release are now fusible on android...? Im on iOS, and im honestly curious about that to see if theres anything to what you said.

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 08:47 AM
I wish it weren't true.. :[

This means that the value of the War Epics has gone down. I'll probably never try for a non-plus Epic again... I'm pretty good at waiting :p

Agreed. If they make Guild War armor rewards available through fusion... what other trophy's do teams have for even getting top 10. Really Gree? The ONLY thing saving this is that you aren't going to get a + version, and only one guild will ever have them, for a true "Trophy"... but other than that, its pretty disheartening.

Croy
12-07-2013, 08:51 AM
http://abload.de/img/philly3ueyy.jpg

Omg! Necromantle also fuseable! I'm so sorry that I didn't believed in you!
WTF Gree! Why you doing this? Q_Q

Forest God
12-07-2013, 08:52 AM
I have a mono spirit and a mono fire legendary saved up. I'll wait till till more people have confirmed this before I fuse them though.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 08:52 AM
As much as i respect you knightsanddraggings, i dont know your guildmate that gave you those pics. Its very possible that he is trolling you. Once my three wicker armors finish crafting, im going to try fusing for it on the off chance that your buddy isnt trolling, but i have to agree with Croy, photoshop is quite easy to use as well as Cloudrange would have more than likely been released prior to Forgestone.

But heres to hoping that it is fusible! I would finally have something shiny to replace my Blazeborne with! :D

EDIT: Fair enough Oxilated on the Cloudrange never being released on Android, but how many Epic Boss armors released prior to Android's release are now fusible on android...? Im on iOS, and im honestly curious about that to see if theres anything to what you said.

Okay, I have one last picture to try to prove it to you. I'm sorry nobody believes me, but thus guys would never have been in a top 10 guild. His level is just way too low.

http://imgur.com/x74ji9z

In case you are wondering, I took this picture myself so it is not photoshopped.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 08:54 AM
http://abload.de/img/philly3ueyy.jpg

Omg! Necromantle also fuseable! I'm so sorry that I didn't believed in you!
WTF Gree! Why you doing this? Q_Q
There you go guys. For all we know, cloudrange is fusable and we just haven't found one yet.

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Bone Harvester + Hydromancer = Starsong

**** FUSION!!!

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Guys, this must be a mistake from Gree. they might patch it soon. so enjoy fusion while it last
Just like they did with tectonic

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 08:58 AM
There you go guys. For all we know, cloudrange is fusable and we just haven't found one yet.
He was trolling you with that pic

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 09:00 AM
I know this stinks for u top guilds, but Im happy epics are now fusable. Im a free player so I have no chance of epics without them being fusable, even then its unlikely. That being said, I think this shows that Gree has decided to step up the pace of making epics obsolete, forcing the paying players to constantly get the newest epics to stay ahead. Same with epic bosses, you never get to a point of having the best armors, they're conflicted always being replaced. Its good business I suppose. Ill just be happy to eventually have an epic for each of the five sis by side combos. With abominable snowman Ill now have an epic boss + for each, so epics are the next challenge.

US GanjaBoy
12-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Hope they will stop this kind of fusion soon

Forest God
12-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Hope they will stop this kind of fusion soon

I hope they don't :p

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM
they will. they would lose money if they dont fix this problem. everyone will just wait until it becomes fusable

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 09:16 AM

Why if they start making GW epics fusable it would destroy this game

Hakurou
12-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Okay, I have one last picture to try to prove it to you. I'm sorry nobody believes me, but thus guys would never have been in a top 10 guild. His level is just way too low.

Actually we have 2 or 3 Goldchars (~lvl50) with Forgestone because we did have free spaces for the gw.

http://pl.vc/5bo2z

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 09:21 AM

http://imgur.com/x74ji9z

In case you are wondering, I took this picture myself so it is not photoshopped.

That honestly proves nothing

Forest God
12-07-2013, 09:31 AM
they will. they would lose money if they dont fix this problem. everyone will just wait until it becomes fusable

Well its not like its easy to fuse epics. Only high level players who have plenty of legendaries lying around even have a chance. I think this gives low leveled players and f2p players a chance at getting some better epics.

Also, if they thought this would have an adverse effect they wouldn't have made it fusable in the first place.

TheGreatYumYum
12-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Well its not like its easy to fuse epics. Only high level players who have plenty of legendaries lying around even have a chance. I think this gives low leveled players and f2p players a chance at getting some better epics.

Also, if they thought this would have an adverse effect they wouldn't have made it fusable in the first place.

Pay to play players are what runs the game and allows others to play for free. It doesn't make sense for people to spend money now that they can get the epics for free if they wait a bit. Thus, the game would be essentially ruined since nobody will spend money unless they want a plus.

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Pay to play players are what runs the game and allows others to play for free. It doesn't make sense for people to spend money now that they can get the epics for free if they wait a bit. Thus, the game would be essentially ruined since nobody will spend money unless they want a plus.

That depends on how you look at things really. If the weak are growing stronger, then the strong have to grow stronger in turn to stay ahead. If us nubs have strong non+ epics, then it becomes imperative to the paying players to get the next epic that is released to keep ahead of the ever rising power curve. If paying players stop spending, then eventually they will become on par with the non paying players. Therefor, paying players must continue paying to stay ahead. Paying players continuously spending = happy GREE

Also, i still dont believe in the fusible GW epics... Anyone else have proof...?

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 09:58 AM
That depends on how you look at things really. If the weak are growing stronger, then the strong have to grow stronger in turn to stay ahead. If us nubs have strong non+ epics, then it becomes imperative to the paying players to get the next epic that is released to keep ahead of the ever rising power curve. If paying players stop spending, then eventually they will become on par with the non paying players. Therefor, paying players must continue paying to stay ahead. Paying players continuously spending = happy GREE

Also, i still dont believe in the fusible GW epics... Anyone else have proof...?
Go to the wiki my friends.

Forest God
12-07-2013, 10:00 AM

If the K&D community have proved one thing, it's that there's always people willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get ahead in this game. :p

However, I think they are planning to release some crazy new stuff if all these epics are becoming fusable. Soon there might be something even better out. Just speculation.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Here you go, another person got it and has proof. This is the last I'm doing. If you are too stubborn to believe it, well, it's your loss not mine. I'm sure most of you are just butthurt because you gemmed hard to get it, and you are refusing to believe that everyone can get it now.

http://imgur.com/gbd1gOj

There you go. Again, if you refuse to believe it its your loss, not mine.

Forest God
12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Here you go, another person got it and has proof. This is the last I'm doing. If you are too stubborn to believe it, well, it's your loss not mine. I'm sure most of you are just butthurt because you gemmed hard to get it, and you are refusing to believe that everyone can get it now.

I think thats the same image you posted, but with the money and gems censored. :rolleyes: :p

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM
I think thats the same image you posted, but with the money and gems censored. :rolleyes: :p
Its a different level.

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the same picture as the one you posted in your original post, except that someone blacked out the gold and fusion stone count and wrote EVIDENCE on it... Check out the placement of the floating dots in the background. Theyre in the same exact spots. Its the same picture... Sorry bro.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Its a different level.
Err, never mind, but supposedly someone in DK fused it too.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Here, if you refuse to believe highest scorer on Android and GM of #1 guild, well, then you can just quit playing.

http://imgur.com/xG9GT7P

Forest God
12-07-2013, 10:17 AM

Lol. But I'm on your side. I'm glad its (possibly) fusable cause now Id have a chance to get it.

Also, cause it's funny that the people who spent so many gems for it did it for no reason. :p :o ;)

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 10:19 AM

I want to believe you sooo bad, but we cant rely on 'supposedly' hearsay. As soon as my wicker warrior armors are done crafting im going to try to fuse for it to back you up and give you some extra evidence, but for now we just need more proof. Its nothing againt you or your guildmate, but we've been shown pictures of armors being fusible when they really werent, dang photoshop, and we dont want to be fooled again.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 10:21 AM
I want to believe you sooo bad, but we cant rely on 'supposedly' hearsay. As soon as my wicker warrior armors are done crafting im going to try to fuse for it to back you up and give you some extra evidence, but for now we just need more proof. Its nothing againt you or your guildmate, but we've been shown pictures of armors being fusible when they really werent, dang photoshop, and we dont want to be fooled again.

Just please fuse level 2 armors so there is nobody saying, "oh, those armors are both level 1, so therefore, it is a fake. Can't believe the ignorance in some of these people.

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Just please fuse level 2 armors so there is nobody saying, "oh, those armors are both level 1, so therefore, it is a fake. Can't believe the ignorance in some of these people.

Alright, i will. Lol. And i believe that second pic in the line chat. Light bubbles in the background are different. :P

Sir Spunge ACE
12-07-2013, 10:25 AM
It is indeed fusable. I've seen the pics/chats myself. Stop being ridiculous people.

Vaceron
12-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Well, i didnt get one after a good number of attempts, but that doesnt mean its not fusible. :P

And someone fused a level 16 Forgestone... So yeah. Its fusible.

Nano The Grey
12-07-2013, 11:12 AM
yea the lv 16 forgestone was my brother and I stand nothing to gain by lying so it is indeed fuseable.

Forest God
12-07-2013, 11:19 AM
yea the lv 16 forgestone was my brother and I stand nothing to gain by lying so it is indeed fuseable.

Alright, its decided then. Im fusing my bone harvesters and my wanderers shroud.

x123
12-07-2013, 11:25 AM
great then you can have something you didn't earn way to go

Forest God
12-07-2013, 11:27 AM
great then you can have something you didn't earn way to go

If I get it.. But Ill keep trying till I succeed.

x123
12-07-2013, 11:28 AM
thank god cause then you will have earned it with hard work long hrs and lots of money like the people that top 10 in first gw

Forest God
12-07-2013, 11:35 AM
thank god cause then you will have earned it with hard work long hrs and lots of money like the people that top 10 in first gw

Again, thats why its great :p;)

x123
12-07-2013, 11:38 AM
cause your another one of those you have more so you should give me what you got cause that's fair kids that are helping trash the world. great news and like I said good luck on your welfare loving road.

imTectonic
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Cloudrange isnt in android. Logic

Forest God
12-07-2013, 11:48 AM
cause your another one of those you have more so you should give me what you got cause that's fair kids that are helping trash the world. great news and like I said good luck on your welfare loving road.

Lol butthurt much that all the money you put into a game didn't get you the respect and adoration of your peers?

firefly333
12-07-2013, 12:16 PM

Im on android table 2 years old that is not rooted and doesnt do screen shots.

If you cant see a screen that can be photoshopped doesnt prove anything anyway.

I also get tired of being told to check notes in my smart phone...as if I had one lolololol

People make too many assumptions based on themselves.

theRussian
12-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Im on android table 2 years old that is not rooted and doesnt do screen shots.

If you cant see a screen that can be photoshopped doesnt prove anything anyway.

I also get tired of being told to check notes in my smart phone...as if I had one lolololol

People make too many assumptions based on themselves.

You don't need root to screenshot on androids. Most the time its just hold volume down and power key. Lol

x123
12-07-2013, 12:19 PM
lol I don't need a game for respect and that of a child's respect is unneeded. its a matter of earning something and you clearly don't know what it means to earn. its not my fault your parents wont let you use there cc to play. nor that you don't have money of your own to do as you see fit but the fact still remains that you are one of many that want everything for nothing cause your entitled.

Forest God
12-07-2013, 12:29 PM
lol I don't need a game for respect and that of a child's respect is unneeded. its a matter of earning something and you clearly don't know what it means to earn. its not my fault your parents wont let you use there cc to play. nor that you don't have money of your own to do as you see fit but the fact still remains that you are one of many that want everything for nothing cause your entitled.

Keep talking while I make some popcorn. Your comments are too funny.

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Keep talking while I make some popcorn. Your comments are too funny.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129593/2576136-obvious_troll_wedding.jpg

firefly333
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
You don't need root to screenshot on androids. Most the time its just hold volume down and power key. Lol

I assure you Im not stupid and if I say I cant I cant. Spring of 2012 there was a ice cream update for my Acer A500 that was not possible even for my computer cousin, said dont do it. Not updateable, and I tried every google utube at the time and chanced ruining my device.

Possible for some who hooked to a pc and ran a program from pc to do it and get into registry and other dangerous things ....but not possible to take screen shots for everyone. sorry does not mean people are lazy who cant do screens. I guess even you can learn things too? And yes I tried non rooted apps and everything anyone could think of. Other than buying a new device, can not screen.

Im just trying to point out people play on all sorts of devices and do quite well even if they cant all do screen shots. If I was lazy I would not be in top guild in android. Usually your comments are cute...this one not so cute. Still enjoy your posts and humor. No offense taken.

I already have a forgestone, so even if I could screen it ...would not prove anything except I won it in war. But everytime someone reports a new fuse, we always seem to go thru this ..prove it...yea, I dont believe you stuff.

miss carlie
12-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Its true. Believe it.

wth gree seriously as much as id love one myself whats the friggin point??? Alot of people used alot of gems to win them fair and square now you just make them fuseable???? Idiots

KNIGHTS OF FURYAN
FURY PRIESTESS ;)

Forest God
12-07-2013, 01:11 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129593/2576136-obvious_troll_wedding.jpg

What gave me away? The fact that I was trying to be obvious?

Forest God
12-07-2013, 01:13 PM
I assure you Im not stupid and if I say I cant I cant. Spring of 2012 there was a ice cream update for my Acer A500 that was not possible even for my computer cousin, said dont do it. Not updateable, and I tried every google utube at the time and chanced ruining my device.

Possible for some who hooked to a pc and ran a program from pc to do it and get into registry and other dangerous things ....but not possible to take screen shots for everyone. sorry does not mean people are lazy who cant do screens. I guess even you can learn things too? And yes I tried non rooted apps and everything anyone could think of. Other than buying a new device, can not screen.

Im just trying to point out people play on all sorts of devices and do quite well even if they cant all do screen shots. If I was lazy I would not be in top guild in android. Usually your comments are cute...this one not so cute. Still enjoy your posts and humor. No offense taken.

I already have a forgestone, so even if I could screen it ...would not prove anything except I won it in war. But everytime someone reports a new fuse, we always seem to go thru this ..prove it...yea, I dont believe you stuff.

Yeah this game is laggy even on high end smartphones so I understand your pain.

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 01:17 PM
What gave me away? The fact that I was trying to be obvious?

No, the fact you were being obvious.

bosskiller
12-07-2013, 01:27 PM
I have seen 3 different snapshots of forgestone fused. Its strange, but It must be true....

firefly333
12-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah this game is laggy even on high end smartphones so I understand your pain.

hahahahha, not only cant I do screen shots, but I think my best ever gemming all out for one hour was 16K while others are hitting or pushing 40K in one hour. Luckily there are enough wars, I just keep on keeping on and can score plenty that they let me play with the big boys. I hit 200K half way thru last war, and didnt push 100%, so Im sure I can do 400K+ if I had to, if someone pushed in android, I can still do my share, even on this old tablet ...though at some point I will upgrade to a nice Samsung, just haven't wanted to do it yet.

Now that it is easier to transfer accounts, Im more inclined to think about getting a new device. My guys in K n D do fight in slow motion. So slow I can type comments to team mates in between fights, lol. My comment was just to Russian who thinks they know more about my device than I do. funny stuff.

I am one a bit dissapointed to know all my hard won war prize epics are fuseable, I have to admit. Ive been top ten every war and have them all. ...now no big deal.

DaveO
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Are you aware of the fast forward button in battle? It just seems like your battles shouldn't be that slow. Most of my time is wasted on loading times.

Nano The Grey
12-07-2013, 03:29 PM
All right people a picture you cant photoshop

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/nanohitmen/2013-12-07124340.jpg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/nanohitmen/media/2013-12-07124340.jpg.html)

that is me taking a pic of my brothers phone with my phone next to my pc for a time stamp and my finger in the pic. if you cant accept that as proof w/e. So if you don't wanna believe it go eat a bag of *****

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 03:33 PM
technically, it could be a photoshopped picture that you're showing on the phone... then just hold it up and presto... everything else looks legit.

But if signs point to being fusable... Gree is going to have a lot of pissed off people that pay good money.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Also, if there still is not enough proof, there is a video on Youtube of it being fused.

theRussian
12-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Funny. I have a nexus 4 running slimbean ROM and I don't have any lag whatsoever

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Also, if there still is not enough proof, there is a video on Youtube of it being fused.

Um... Link?

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Like I said earlier, I totally understand top spenders anger. I think its a bit soon to release the war epics to fusing, although it was inevitably going to happen eventually. Gree either made a mistake of judgement, or a programming mistake. I am going to try for them of course as I am a free player. To those who would take that personally and say I didnt "earn" it, lets remember this is a game..... populated mostly by children under 13. Spending tons of cash and time fore a digital armors is a personal choice, but do not verbally abuse kidsover it!

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Um... Link?
Sorry, I watch through an app on my phone so it doesnt have a link. I will do some searching though.

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Like I said earlier, I totally understand top spenders anger. I think its a bit soon to release the war epics to fusing, although it was inevitably going to happen eventually. Gree either made a mistake of judgement, or a programming mistake. I am going to try for them of course as I am a free player. To those who would take that personally and say I didnt "earn" it, lets remember this is a game..... populated mostly by children under 13. Spending tons of cash and time fore a digital armors is a personal choice, but do not verbally abuse kidsover it!

Don't think anyone is really verbally abusing kids, or knowingly abusing them.

But... The fact that these people that are spending "tons of cash and time" on this game, is what is even allowing these freeloaders to now get what others have worked hard for. Or better yet, to even have a game to play.

It is a slap in the face to Guild War winners if everything will eventually be made available.

SenturusIX
12-07-2013, 04:33 PM
here's that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNTohtDNsg

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 04:40 PM
here's that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNTohtDNsg

So... no proof it was actually fused. I thought that was the point of the video, not someone showing that they have it in their inventory.

Quick, let me make a video of my Forgestone+, and then I can tell people that +Versions are fusable now too.

ZERO_07
12-07-2013, 05:03 PM
So... no proof it was actually fused. I thought that was the point of the video, not someone showing that they have it in their inventory.

Quick, let me make a video of my Forgestone+, and then I can tell people that +Versions are fusable now too.
The video is kinda hard to take as proof. The oldest Epic Boss armor that shows up in his inventory is Soulshard Raiment, which is around the time the Forgestone GW ended...the exact same week actually...

However I've received proof from the other top guilds, to know that Forge fusion is in fact true.

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Don't think anyone is really verbally abusing kids, or knowingly abusing them.

But... The fact that these people that are spending "tons of cash and time" on this game, is what is even allowing these freeloaders to now get what others have worked hard for. Or better yet, to even have a game to play.

It is a slap in the face to Guild War winners if everything will eventually be made available.

Agreed it is major slap in the face to make them fusable so soon. It should be like a 6 month wait. But u cant expect Gree to never make them fusable. 1- they want the spenders to have to keep spending to stay ahead. If u can get all the best exclusive epics and just sit back that will also make you stop spending. I give spenders due respect. We need you for the game to keep running, but give free players duerespect too. Do you want the arena and guild wars to be ai computer opponents? Its fun for you to stomp real people. Im fine with that balance, spenders stay ahead of the curve, but free players need to be able to keep improving too.

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 05:23 PM
One final thought. Now im not calling anyone a liar but...
If a devious guild (or guild alliance) wanted to get competition to bow out... would convincing them that war epics were fusable be a tactic they would use?

drygores
12-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I do feel its a slap in the face. People looked at those as trophy's. Its like hey, forgestone. That guy/girl was top 10 first war. Now, its gone. They will lose their prestige from the item. And be worth a fraction of what it was to them. Those winners will now be forgot. And the thousands of dollars guilds bought them for will feel useless. Slap in the face is the perfect term.

I take my slow clap back from yesterday. Put 9 fingers from it away. And leave one up for you, I'm sure you can figure out which one I'm reffering to.

Oh, and also. Seeing how I've prob paid one our you gree employees wages, I should have some say. Kick the free players who don't understand this game excists because of us top 10 guilds. You nor us want them here. Thanks

Bshappell
12-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I'll take this post serious when a second person fuses it. The fact that 1 person fused it while 50k players fuse on a daily basis draws a lot of suspicion.

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 05:57 PM
I'll take this post serious when a second person fuses it. The fact that 1 person fused it while 50k players fuse on a daily basis draws a lot of suspicion.

Even better is the fact that the only people that have claimed it was fusable were on android. Im yet to see a single person on iOS confirm this. All i see are people referring to this forum post or the wiki page. Sooo yeah in my books its not fusable

SerKnight
12-07-2013, 06:04 PM
What I think happened is... Scorchstone Aegis was supposed to be enabled for fusing but some developer got the names mixed up and enabled FORGEstone Aegis instead. I mean, come on, the names are so similar and it's an easy mistake to make. Especially when modifying code without visual aide to show which armor is which.

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 06:16 PM
What I think happened is... Scorchstone Aegis was supposed to be enabled for fusing but some developer got the names mixed up and enabled FORGEstone Aegis instead. I mean, come on, the names are so similar and it's an easy mistake to make. Especially when modifying code without visual aide to show which armor is which.

That does make more sense than anything. I dont think it was meant to be fusable, if it were gree would lose a lot of business from the people that pay the bills

SerKnight
12-07-2013, 06:21 PM
That does make more sense than anything. I dont think it was meant to be fusable, if it were gree would lose a lot of business from the people that pay the bills

To expand further, this explains why there are no reports of this happening on IOS. Different games servers that were updated differently.

drygores
12-07-2013, 06:26 PM

I've seen 3 people fuse it today in chats. Out if the 3 guild chats I'm in. Don't believe it. No one cares.

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 06:35 PM
To expand further, this explains why there are no reports of this happening on IOS. Different games servers that were updated differently.

Yes that would. Im done calling all of the droid users trollers. :P love u guys

gramps
12-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I know I will be called a troll but one of my guild members fused it last night. He was so excited it was his first epic. He is on iOS. He also posted the picture on line. I was also called a troll when I posted about fusing Blazeborne but that was found to be true.

knightsanddraggings
12-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Both have been confirmed on one game or another, although I dont know of anyone who fused scorchstone on Android.

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
I fused resulting in scorchstone twice trying for blazeborne. Im on andriod.

bosskiller
12-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah I am pretty sure scorchstone was already fusable.....

SenturusIX
12-07-2013, 07:42 PM

Yeah I'm not posting it as proof, but it was the link someone wanted to look at.

I for sure don't see it as a valid proof and I'm still waiting for others to fuse it before I even try.

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 07:48 PM
another person in my guild just fused a forgestone!!!

SenturusIX
12-07-2013, 07:54 PM
another person in my guild just fused a forgestone!!!

please show more evidence! :p

Mr Spock
12-07-2013, 07:54 PM

Definitely for the top 10 teams I guess. Not too many of the rest of us would notice!

Bluntman
12-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Definitely for the top 10 teams I guess. Not too many of the rest of us would notice!

Oh yes you would if the top 10 stops playing this game gree won't make money. Therefore the game would die

Oxilated
12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
please show more evidence! :p
isnt the evidence in here enough?
its not my fault if you dont believe those screenshots.
its your loss anyway when gree fix this

the chat also didnt believe him until he wear his forgestone on his main knights and we all saw it is true

besides, i dont own the screenshot. so i have no rights to put it here. i would if i have

oh yeah, you should also go to the wiki

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:31502?file=Forgestone_fused.jpg

If you still dont believe it's fusable, you have a problem

Mr Spock
12-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Oh yes you would if the top 10 stops playing this game gree won't make money. Therefore the game would die

You sure about that? I'm not... I am not convinced that the top 10 are the game. If u are thanks...though.... Right now some of you are acting like your feelings are hurt and life isn't fair...actually...Like you guys say to everyone else quit and go somewhere else....spend or don't you have a choice... But don't complain...

ryankellly
12-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Proof enough? http://i42.tinypic.com/24mgnee.jpg

Noirlust
12-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Its because they are playing in Android. Cloudrange was never and will never be in Android. logic where are you? :(

Touche'

Noir

kegler
12-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Those got who got it please share ur receipe
Thanks

Noirlust
12-07-2013, 09:35 PM
All right people a picture you cant photoshop

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/nanohitmen/2013-12-07124340.jpg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/nanohitmen/media/2013-12-07124340.jpg.html)

that is me taking a pic of my brothers phone with my phone next to my pc for a time stamp and my finger in the pic. if you cant accept that as proof w/e. So if you don't wanna believe it go eat a bag of *****

So bad, the forgestone picture square is not even in the right place

Forest God
12-07-2013, 09:45 PM
You sure about that? I'm not... I am not convinced that the top 10 are the game. If u are thanks...though.... Right now some of you are acting like your feelings are hurt and life isn't fair...actually...Like you guys say to everyone else quit and go somewhere else....spend or don't you have a choice... But don't complain...

I know right.. These guys are acting like Gree would go bankrupt without them XD

P2p is important to any game, but you forget that there are thousands of players who also pay for this game that aren't in the top 10 guilds. And if you top 10 guys stop spending guess what happens? NOTHING. Someone else will replace you guys. It's like I said before, there's always someone willing to spend money on this game.

On a side note, Scorchstone has been fusible for a while before this. So its probably not a mistake on part of the developer's that forgestone is fusible.

restes
12-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Any proof of this for iOS? It seems all these are android?

Hakurou
12-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Agreed it is major slap in the face to make them fusable so soon. It should be like a 6 month wait. But u cant expect Gree to never make them fusable. 1- they want the spenders to have to keep spending to stay ahead. If u can get all the best exclusive epics and just sit back that will also make you stop spending. I give spenders due respect. We need you for the game to keep running, but give free players duerespect too. Do you want the arena and guild wars to be ai computer opponents? Its fun for you to stomp real people. Im fine with that balance, spenders stay ahead of the curve, but free players need to be able to keep improving too.

First of all, better armors make it easier to staying in top10 but you still have to spend a lot of time and Cash...regardless of the armors you have at your disposal. And second, its not about the stats but about the uniqueness of the armors...why not make a better armor with the same Elements (like cloudrange and Maelstrom) if they follow your logic. I for once wont be spending for war as im not willing to spend enough to compete for epic+. Instead i will Save the free gems to open chests where i have the Chance to get + versions. So no more money from me to Gree ;)

Lord Marius
12-07-2013, 10:34 PM
There is an interesting thread from october named "why fall into the trap of Gree". All of this craziness that is beginning is a business model. The Guild war frequency increasing, the epics going obsolete the game eventually going into hyper inflation. Its coming. I hope its not true, i hope the war epics are not fusable. I like the suggestion above to have comparable epics for fusing so war epics remain a trophy. But it seems the business model is moving forward, and the game is about to get crazy.

Shinae
12-08-2013, 03:01 AM
I think they are making epics easier for everyone, they take as much our money as possible with them, then they release new rarity above epics and it begins again.

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 03:31 AM
I think they are making epics easier for everyone, they take as much our money as possible with them, then they release new rarity above epics and it begins again.
its just a coding error. just like with tectonic. they would lose money if they let forgestone, sky majesty, necromantle, gw epics, etc be fusable because everyone will think gw epic rewards will come out eventually and people will just wait. and gree is giving out butt-loads of gems to free players in the new arena rewards.
a very big change in the arena will most likely cause coding error. i have a feeling this will be patched at when the current eb disappear

SerKnight
12-08-2013, 04:56 AM
its just a coding error. just like with tectonic. they would lose money if they let forgestone, sky majesty, necromantle, gw epics, etc be fusable because everyone will think gw epic rewards will come out eventually and people will just wait. and gree is giving out butt-loads of gems to free players in the new arena rewards.
a very big change in the arena will most likely cause coding error. i have a feeling this will be patched at when the current eb disappear

The better make sky majesty fusable.. its not a GW epic lol

The Swede
12-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Tried 3 Times' with mono spirit and mono fire legendaries without luck. No proof for anything, just adding my 2 cents. IOS by the way...

Nakasaka
12-08-2013, 10:52 AM
its a shame this is happening. for all those people who actually tried to get these guild war epics, like me, it sucks

AragonRay
12-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I find it hilarious how people flamed Knightsanddraggings at the start of this thread.

Looks like you've built a wonderful reputation on the forums my friend :p

But whether intentional or accidental, coding error or not, forgestone is fuseable at the moment. If you still don't believe it too bad for you.

theRussian
12-08-2013, 06:55 PM
12 pages of retardedness.

Claptrap
12-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Don't feel like reading these 12 pages but it is confirmed on iOS now

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 09:07 PM
12 pages of retardedness.
only have 3 pages

Dianish
12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Its no big deal.

Its the same deal in WoW. Your barely manage to gather the best ilvl armors before a new patch goes live with new raids and new armors. Old armors(Or similar armors) always become obtainable by nonraiders - Either by nerfing the raids by a-whole-lot or through some vendors which require a certain amount of items or tokens.

I only think its fair they add GW rewards to the fuse table by the fact that it helps everyone to keep up so they dont fall behind. Its progress and the cycle of gaming.

Swagolini
12-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Its no big deal.

Its the same deal in WoW. Your barely manage to gather the best ilvl armors before a new patch goes live with new raids and new armors. Old armors(Or similar armors) always become obtainable by nonraiders - Either by nerfing the raids by a-whole-lot or through some vendors which require a certain amount of items or tokens.

I only think its fair they add GW rewards to the fuse table by the fact that it helps everyone to keep up so they dont fall behind. Its progress and the cycle of gaming.

Good reasoning, does make more sense they would do this, though in the long run may lose money.

Dianish
12-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Good reasoning, does make more sense they would do this, though in the long run may lose money.

They'll just release new and better epics so big spenders can stay in the lead while those who falls behind get a chance to keep up with the "old" armors :)

If there is a chance for Gree to lose money the only cause would be people stopped spending in protest. There is nothing wrong with adding GW rewards to the fuse table as long as Gree doesnt add them a week after the war.

I have no GW epics. I doubt i'll ever get any. I dont fuse nor do i have any intentions to do so - But i still think this is a good idea.

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
or maybe its just a celebration for a week since new arena is opened. then BAM!!! after this epic boss ends, it will be removed

3urodancer
12-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Man guys really want to try for this...anyone think its worth trying my non plus blazeborne with a moontide??
Give me suggestions!!

Bluntman
12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Man guys really want to try for this...anyone think its worth trying my non plus blazeborne with a moontide??
Give me suggestions!!

If those are your only epics then no. If you have 3 or more of each go right ahead

3urodancer
12-08-2013, 10:27 PM
If those are your only epics then no. If you have 3 or more of each go right ahead

Hmm my only blazeborne and moon, but I have x2 northerners, tectonic, Maelstrom and a few legendary+

Bluntman
12-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I would hold on to moon and blaze until you get a better fire or spirit epic

3urodancer
12-08-2013, 10:46 PM
I would hold on to moon and blaze until you get a better fire or spirit epic

Okie ty for the suggestion....I was sooooo close to jumping the gun lol.

hong57
12-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Okie ty for the suggestion....I was sooooo close to jumping the gun lol.

it would suck if it combines and becomes a legendary... lol

Matti1992
12-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Scorchstone Aegis + Boneharvester's Garb = Soulshard Raiment
Soulshard Raiment + Scorchstone Aegis+ = Pyromancer
Aegis of the Fallen + Troll = Soulshard Raiment
Soulshard + Blazeborne = Admiral's Battleworn Regalia!

Either my luck sucks or this doesn't work on iOS yet. Three of those fusions had the best chance possible for Forgestone and none of them came off.

Hildigam
12-09-2013, 08:01 AM
I can confirm on iOs

Add me on line: sheldama

Or check me rough the guild menu i will make it so you can see both

Sheldama Rru in The Rainbow Rug

Necromancers
12-09-2013, 08:03 AM

Either my luck sucks or this doesn't work on iOS yet. Three of those fusions had the best chance possible for Forgestone and none of them came off.

Your luck sucks. So does mine.

The Chosen One
12-09-2013, 09:04 AM
I think war epics should become fusible. Not right away by any means but maybe after a 3-4 month window. After 6 months to a year they should be available in a chest to maybe get a plus. Those who have won them in a war will still get the glory and have several months of showing them off before anyone even haves a chance at fusing them. Remember that chance is super small! I've tried over a dozen times already with no luck. GREE has to do something to maintain the interest of all players! I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, opened over a hundred epic chests and only own 1 epic. It gets to the point of why bother if we can't improve. Not all of us can continue to throw mass money at the game when we have bills to pay and other responsibilities that come first!

I enjoy the game and have spent money without reward so throw us a bone people!

Mr Spock
12-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Every war there is a new chest and until this war there has always been an epic released that has the same comparable stats to the war epic. So the question is why would GREE start allowing war EPICS TO BE FUSED? (Assuming it is not a mistake as oxilated thinks).

The new arena changes the dynamic quite a bit. For a few extra dollars a week you get all the leveling material you need for an Armor. This gives GREE a better weekly income base.... However it now makes the need to use 4 stars to level much less important. This opens up the doors for players to want to fuse more for epics.. There are two ways to raise the odds of fusing an EPIC and therefore your customer base happiness factor (remember GREE HAS just increased their income). One is too increase the odds of getting an EPIC ..the other would be to increase the number of EPICS could get.

I have a slew of armors I have never crafted because it is too much trouble. Now that my armories can be freed up from the leveling grind. I plan to craft and fuse like crazy as long as there are enough EPICS to try for...

Just my take on all of this... :)

EljayK
12-09-2013, 03:46 PM
It's a free to play game with pay to win aspects. If you listen to the game description at least. The truth is it's a pay to win straight out. In order to force the top end to keep paying they need competition. In order for their to be competition, there has to be a free option to attain gear that competes. The general dynamic of free to play games is that the paying side gets the advantage, but not everything. You pay to get an epic, and over time it's possible that it's obtained in other means. It's just standard progression.

I am a little surprised it was a GW epic, instead of sky majesty or beastmasters. I thought they would have left the GW ones alone. Maybe they were just trying to save coding and design time by re-hashing something else.

Mr Spock
12-09-2013, 03:50 PM
It's a free to play game with pay to win aspects. If you listen to the game description at least. The truth is it's a pay to win straight out. In order to force the top end to keep paying they need competition. In order for their to be competition, there has to be a free option to attain gear that competes. The general dynamic of free to play games is that the paying side gets the advantage, but not everything. You pay to get an epic, and over time it's possible that it's obtained in other means. It's just standard progression.

I am a little surprised it was a GW epic, instead of sky majesty or beastmasters. I thought they would have left the GW ones alone. Maybe they were just trying to save coding and design time by re-hashing something else.

I am surprised by that also...not sure why they rocked the top 10 boat..they could of picked a different EPIC... It may be like you said to cut down on programmer overhead...

Synovia
12-10-2013, 05:47 AM

I just went through about 5 each of spirit and fire monos, and ALL of the outputs were monos,so I probably did 10+ fusions. Nothing.

Thinking it doesn't work on iOS

Synovia
12-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Don't feel like reading these 12 pages but it is confirmed on iOS now

Where?
a
sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfawf

Forest God
12-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Where?
a
sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfawf

Some people confirmed already. Maybe u have bad luck like me.

Synovia
12-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Some people confirmed already. Maybe u have bad luck like me.

What people? Not seeing anything in this thread, other than Claptrap just saying "confirmed"

Hildigam
12-10-2013, 07:20 AM
What people? Not seeing anything in this thread, other than Claptrap just saying "confirmed"

I can confirm it. Add me on line "sheldama" and i can hook you up with my pics

Oxilated
12-10-2013, 09:26 PM
So i waited 3 days for this

Wicker + wyvern = Ethereal
Wicker + ethereal = Scorchstone
Scorchstone + ethreal = Ruby
Ruby + spectral = Hydromancer
Hydromancer + Pyromancer = Flame hunter

The Pale Rider
12-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Occam's Razor - Maybe GREE wanted to encourage players to fuse away a ton of armor trying for a very low probaility epic. Mission accomplished.

firefly333
12-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Ive now fought again baby forgestones, so I believe it. Otherwise I would have to believe people are in top ten armor from first war they never leveled up and in lower level guilds

Oxilated
12-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Ive now fought again baby forgestones, so I believe it. Otherwise I would have to believe people are in top ten armor from first war they never leveled up and in lower level guilds
of course its fusable. all GW forgestone are level 99 now.
who wouldnt want to max their FIRST gw armor?

Synovia
12-11-2013, 01:47 PM
of course its fusable. all GW forgestone are level 99 now.
who wouldnt want to max their FIRST gw armor?

For proobably 90% of the people who got forgestone from the GW, Cloudrange was their first GW armor (for iOS atleast)

Sweenz
12-12-2013, 04:39 PM
silly gree

SomethingStrange
12-13-2013, 11:03 PM
I get that Gree has made epics fusable at a slow pace, and that they are repeating elements from GW epics...(Mael & Cloud, Maj & Kerst), but can't believe they would make GW epics fusable, even if old.

As a paying player, the only chest epics I have received are Moon, Blaze, Mael, Beast, and they cost me a fair bit. Then Gree allowed that epic free for all fusion frenzy just before taking away and then rereleasing it after tweaking the percentages. TBH, I was a little irritated by this considering loads of people are getting 3/4 of my paid epics for free. This wasn't too bad though (although I still haven't been successful with a fuse!).

Now, I see people getting Forgestone on iOS from fusing, and I don't see it as being a positive thing. There are mutterings of people quitting in my guild (we were top 10 for Forgestone & top 10 every few wars) and still have some pretty big spenders (people getting new epics on day one and maxing them). Why not copy Forge's elements with similar stats? Why not release other epics for fusing like Majesty or Beast? Sure, it isn't ideal either, but considering the insane cost of top 10 for GW, those armors have quite a large cost.

TLDR:
How would you feel if you paid $50k for a new car, but your friend waited a week and got it for FREE. Extreme example, but trying to make a point. GW epics should not be fusable.

Dianish
12-13-2013, 11:20 PM
TLDR:
How would you feel if you paid $50k for a new car, but your friend waited a week and got it for FREE. Extreme example, but trying to make a point. GW epics should not be fusable.

Bad example. I would be happy on the behalf of my friend.

Oxilated
12-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Bad example. I would be happy on the behalf of my friend.
he got it for free because he stole it from you :P

Sarah 101
12-14-2013, 01:15 AM
No there is always new car so you can buy it or try to get free old one too ^_^

Forest God
12-14-2013, 01:58 AM

Or you could sell it to him for less because you're gonna get a new car soon anyways..

It's not like epic fusion is guaranteed guys. Stop being so butthurt because the game is moving forward and isnt putting you up on a pedestal. P2p are getting plenty of new epics and they have the plus versions of most that arent available to f2p.

ppownage
12-14-2013, 03:04 AM
bleh :'( ****ty game

Dianish
12-14-2013, 03:30 AM

If so i wouldnt be happy about it.

BUBER
12-17-2013, 08:24 AM
As much as I love Forgestone Aegis and want one myself (sick looks) GREE shouldn't really make them available for everyone, release Epic with same element combination and same stats but not Epic War Prize. Even worse awarding Cloudstone for friend referral... (Android needed it, could have been a Blitz war prize instead)

Doc Sharp
12-17-2013, 09:01 AM
I agree with matching the elements and stats, but release a new graphic. You had 800 people pay you more than enough for that graphic design. They deserve the right to be the only ones to have it. With a new graphic even some people with Forgestone would try to fuse it, just to have it.

P2P players not offended
F2P players satisfied that they have a new epic that can be fused

A wise man once told me that spending 10 minutes on the front end can save you hours on the back end when it comes to planning. A few minutes of "how will our player base take this?" would have gone a long way with your payer base (spelling intentional).

Conget
12-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I don't think it is a good idea to make forgestone aegis fusable. If they make another armor with the same element fusable (Even if the stats are better than forgestone aegis) it is still fine with me. But the GW epics should be as a token as top 10 performance in certain GW.

Before when you see forgestone aegis, you know they are in the guild which reached top 10 before. Now it is fusable, it becomes nothing more than a standard epic.

The same as gree does for arena. When you see some people with gold medal, people who joined lately will think they had been 2nd place but its not. These kind of 'critical' things SHOULDNT CHANGE at all. Keep the medal reward for the same rank people.

Gree only looks at the the short term of how to gain more money, while they miss a good strategy for a longer period

jix
12-17-2013, 02:00 PM
just got forgestone aegis (:

ruby plate and soul shard

Frantast!c
12-17-2013, 03:40 PM
LOL. I never knew you posted this.

http://puu.sh/5F0QB.jpg

Rick Rolled also fuseable now! Go and try for it!

Lmfao guys pls, a kid is able to photoshop Forgestone...

Bshappell
12-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Still waitin for real pics of this being fused zzzzzzzzz

Oxilated
12-17-2013, 08:23 PM
Still waitin for real pics of this being fused zzzzzzzzz
wow, you sir are an idiot. read the whole thread, go to wiki and if you still dont believe its fusable, you are an idiot
Proof (http://youareanidiot.org/)

Xanvil
12-17-2013, 08:46 PM
I agree, they should not be able to be fused. A more reasonable solution perhaps would be to make a guild war with the older armors up as prizes through ribbon C (stats depending) that way guilds have a chance to collect the older GW armors. Tbh most of the older armors are average or lower stats than then new chest epics that have been released.

But that's just my take on it.

Dianish
12-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Would love to get it. I need a good fire armor since im completely weak against spirit.

I just dont like the risk of using my enhancement fodders for gambling... Grrr

Mr Spock
12-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Would love to get it. I need a good fire armor since im completely weak against spirit.

I just dont like the risk of using my enhancement fodders for gambling... Grrr

IMO the new arena has changed the game dynamic enough that I am fusing more ....

Starwulf
12-18-2013, 10:27 PM
No idea if anyone has confirmed this officially, but JStar from Iron Throne(top 100 guild on Tablet-based K&D) fused a Forgestone either yesterday or the day before, pic is posted in our LINE chat.

Doc Sharp
12-19-2013, 11:35 AM
"Tablet" isn't a platform. :confused:

Shinae
12-19-2013, 12:16 PM

Yeah. It's either android based or sold-your-soul-to-apple based operation system. Tablets and phones can be either one.

Street Shark
12-19-2013, 01:45 PM
From a guild mate going for Forgestone...
Blazeborne + Eldritch Keeper = Bone Harvester's Garb :mad:

Starwulf
12-19-2013, 04:36 PM

meh, wasn't aware that Tablets could be either or. It's android-based then. Either way, as I said, Jstar from Iron throne, forged one using level 70 scorch+ with level 37 ethereal and got level 54 Forgestone(Had to scroll up FOREVER on Line to find that, lol).

>Reyjin<
12-21-2013, 01:38 PM
confirmed y