post here high income people
to rob them
name
level
and income
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Blargh
12-07-2013, 02:55 AM
why would you bother with this, seriously? It's not like you can search for someone and rob them, it's completely random as to who you are presented with.
How long have you been playing this game?

nabil
12-07-2013, 03:40 AM
why would you bother with this, seriously? It's not like you can search for someone and rob them, it's completely random as to who you are presented with.
How long have you been playing this game?

i am joking man i have about 1 year playing

ukkiepuk
12-07-2013, 04:01 AM
It is possible to find a member based on lvl.
If you are lvl 79 and the one your looking for is lvl 80, you can scroll down your rival list to find the person. You can find ppl -1 your lvl, your lvl and +1 your lvl.

nabil
12-07-2013, 04:23 AM
If you are lvl 79 and the one your looking for is lvl 80, you can scroll down your rival list to find the person. You can find ppl -1 your lvl, your lvl and +1 your lvl.

yes but you have to refresh alot your rival list

ukkiepuk
12-07-2013, 04:40 AM
yeah, but if you want the rob money, thats just a little thing to do. Or spend your money on getting a high iph so you dont have to rob anymore

nabil
12-07-2013, 04:50 AM
yeah, but if you want the rob money, thats just a little thing to do. Or spend your money on getting a high iph so you dont have to rob anymore
if we know the high iph people thats very easy to rob them only every time u visit the cc visit his city lol

Barlow the Redhead
12-07-2013, 05:34 AM
Okay, no offense, but this thread is sort of pointless and stupid...bottom line. Gathering intel on people with a "high IPH" is a waste of time for too many reasons to post. Half the fun of CC is having to do your own research and find out who is a good mark at your level to be robbed/attacked. AND don't you think you will make more than a handful of enemies by posting their Name, IPH, and Level, on here? If your IPH currently stinks, you don't want people with better ones--and higher stats, to perpetually gun for you!

This thread is impressively dumb...smh

nabil
12-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Okay, no offense, but this thread is sort of pointless and stupid...bottom line. Gathering intel on people with a "high IPH" is a waste of time for too many reasons to post. Half the fun of CC is having to do your own research and find out who is a good mark at your level to be robbed/attacked. AND don't you think you will make more than a handful of enemies by posting their Name, IPH, and Level, on here? If your IPH currently stinks, you don't want people with better ones--and higher stats, to perpetually gun for you!

barlow u have lost words i say i am joking you cann-t see i think have some fun lady lollll

Barlow the Redhead
12-07-2013, 10:37 AM
barlow u have lost words i say i am joking you cann-t see i think have some fun lady lollll

Okay, still sorta think the thread is pointless, but to each their own. Good day👌👍

XxTrEpPiExX
12-07-2013, 03:18 PM
...LoL....

Welches1
12-13-2013, 11:22 AM
i have to post

VAMPIR
12-17-2013, 02:56 PM
❗️❗️❗️Syndicate Update❗️❗️❗️
_,^==¬¬¬¬,,____/|_
)_,.--'''[]-''\_\*****''''''''''💥💥💥 ★
Hey I'm here to invite you to VAMPIR Syndicate!!
We have over 90 Bonuses, most maxd out and a 10% influence Bonus. Also have 54 member slots. We came in at top 370 last battle and need active players!! No gold is required and no minimum donations! Request us at 137758438 and u can be officer there!!

Our Bonuses:
Fight Respect Payout 25%
Car Defense 25%
Building Output 25%
Melee Defense 25%
Gun Defense 25%
Melee Attack 15%
Armor Attack 20%
Armor Defense 25%
Gun Attack 10%
Explosive defense 25%
Explosive Attack 10%
Building Defense 25%
Car Attack 5%
Hideout Health 15%
Hideout Damage 10%
INFUENCE INCREASE 10%

Piano30AL
12-25-2013, 01:15 AM
post here high income people
to rob them
name
level
and income
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Name ???
Level ???
IPH 3 million

Jeez lighten up people lol

Chiludo-reppnsd
01-08-2014, 08:45 AM

Wow that is the suckiest plan ever!!! Do you not have anything going on in rl? Worst post ever!!! I have a $4mil iph at lvl 110 with 8.6mil defense go ahead and look for me i will be waiting

Da Don
01-11-2014, 01:53 PM

That's why it's posed in the off topic section